[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-9-5 12:35:17 |Show all posts
Edited by Arthur at 2014-9-5 12:42

Hey. I just wanna Quote

I hope you can do better than this. This game is about strategy, you should create strategy events for the game not only how to make the generals strong by using gold. Thank for banning the clones and keep it. You should have a strick rules to make players scare and they wont make more clones instead of just delete those small accounts when they can create more and more. From Sima ( Shu.S10 )
But you already screencapture. What he said in this Forum different from what He want !!! What he means, JUST BANNED ALL WEI AND WU Clones and let Shu Clones Make more EVERYDAY !!!

He also ask you suck his DICK. I dont know if he even have ONE.

I think you just AFRAID From high contribute in this game, just Banned those Clone even VIP !

Let's see if really SCARED !!! or NOT.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-5 12:48:22 |Show all posts
Little Bonus, maybe this is after the Chat. So bad that can't reach 500. Sima will be ask them to create more since he will be only playing one ID ( but who knows, maybe he have 10 ID too ? )

Because what he said in this Forum different from Country Chat in Shu.  Maybe this is what people called : Wolf In Sheep's Clothing ?

Thanks Naruto. The truth has been revealed !!

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-5 13:23:34 |Show all posts
Edited by Arthur at 2014-9-5 13:27

Another Quote :

Because wei and wu have less real players. From Sima Shu S10

You said it yourself, But who's the coward now ?

Shu have the most active Player + Highest Level + Highest Heroes + Highest VIP + whatever

And still need 200 clones ? ( Oh.. forgot to say.. Even GM Backup Shu Clones, that's the most Important thing )

Shu got banned 5, Wei 20, Wu 20. And Still talking Loudest in Forum that GM only banned shu clones ? that 200 generals not clones ?

Sad..

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-9-5 18:29:01 |Show all posts
Yeah, let's the Pictures speak itself.

No need to replied what they said. Just see what GM gonna do about this...

Just see if GM REALLY SCARED to banned High VIP ?? I'm Scared even MaChau told me to suck his DICK ! ( He really have one ? )

I'm just telling the truth anyways. If GM just prefer Money than his DICKnity... ups.. I mean Dignity..

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-29 10:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041000 second(s), 20 queries .