Print Prev. thread Next thread

Official announcement on Price

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-4-15 19:44:06 |Show all posts
well ,  eventhough is operated by different operators but in the end it's still the same game ,  game play is still the same ,  I dun think many of us will have any problems when crossing over to their version ,  is your loss not ours ,  secondly ,  u guys just assume that the price set is fair but is it actually fair ? just like u would go to buy something,  both is the same thing but price wise is cheaper , which one would u go for ? anyway ,  mobile gaming is getting more and more popular , there is so many game available not to mention story based on 3 kingdoms ,  well if u guys still failed to see that and not remain competitive ,  well all I can say wish heyshell all the best ..... since most of us already pledge not to rc anymore and not more future heyshell game for us
remember your last 2 egg events ? cwenji?
increasing probability?  don't make me laugh, how many of us rc so much,  in the end what we got ? all rubbish , yeah I can see the invisibility now
and lastly ,  your last 2 egg events really disappointed many of us ... including me
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-1 13:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038441 second(s), 20 queries .