Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-5-22 18:22:25 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by Lucerne.Sun at 2015-5-22 18:34

Q1:I cannot join the Quiz.
a
A: All our events’ starting time is according to GMT +8, so please double check if you join the event at the correct time first (this suggestion also fits PacificWar / Crude Oil / etc.). If you have confirmed the time but still cannot jointhe Quiz, plz set the time zone of your device to “Beijing, China (GMT +8)” to see if the problem is solved.

Q2:I can join the Quiz, but when after I answered question No.16 / 17 / 18 / 19,the next several question(s) stuck at the same one, with the correct answer differs.
a
A: There are individual cases when such things happen. We suggest you clean your system memory or quit the game for a while and login again before you join the quiz, for if you have been playing the game for hours, this problem is more likely to appear.

Q3:The game froze / crashed / showed “network error” when I was playing.
a
A: These problems may be caused by delay of the network or your device, especiallyafter you have been playing the game for hours. Usually, just ignore it, quit the game and login again, the problem will be solved.

Q4:I played the game through the “quick access” (android) / “fast login” (ios), andnow I want to play on other devices with this ID.
a
A: “Quick access” (android) / “fast login” (ios) is for new players to experience the game. Actually, we highly recommend you to link your guest ID to an email, for if you forget to do so, apart from the problem that you cannot play on other devices with this ID, after you update the game, your data may disappear.
     Therefore,you need to contact us and provide your ID, character name and an email address that haven’t been tied to any other accounts of this game. We’ll help you tie the ID to the email. After that, you can go to our official website http://www.heyshell.com/cow/, and click “forgot password” at the login part to revise your password (the ID required is your guest ID). Then, you can login this account at other devices.

Q5:I found a bug in the game (including operation bugs and typo errors).
a
A: To improve our games and your experience while playing, we welcome all of you to remind us of the bugs in the game. If you find a bug and tell us, after we confirm that it really exists, you will receive a gift for your contribution.
     You may contact us through the following 3 ways:
1.      Send an email to our official email address: cw@corp.heyshell.com
2.      Post a thread on our official forum: http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?gid=54 (please post it in the “Bug Report” column)
3.      Send a message to our Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/warshipsgame

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-5-22 18:31:19 |Show the author posts only
when the new update ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-5-22 18:39:24 |Show the author posts only
TheMaxwell replied at 2015-5-22 18:31
when the new update ?

Dear sir, we are preparing for the new update, and after the preparation is done the version also needs to be tested, so it still needs sometime before we can release it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-5-22 18:50:51 |Show the author posts only
today?or tomorrow or later on?

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-5-22 19:16:39 |Show the author posts only
TheMaxwell replied at 2015-5-22 18:50
today?or tomorrow or later on?

In the next version,there are many funcions. We are trying to make it perfect. Also the Military Ranks System and Handbook will be added.Please wait.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-29 09:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039556 second(s), 18 queries .