[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-7-3 00:07:37 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear GM,

Im from Shu S12 and we have been playing fine until sore losers started making excuses, they say we use clones to win, but the funny fact is im too busy to play clones to attack others and so are many of my players as i chat with them daily, i also have my work to do, and rather pay to play. Then wu and wei allied against us, which is normal. But they started making 3-6 ID per player to start siege cities and assault, which is FREE, unlike many of our player who are higher VIP's.

Now then they accuse Shu of having multiple accounts to WIN, and i know we do not as i chat with them daily, but sore losers always make many excuses. The funny thing is they just ASSUMED we do, and started spamming free accounts. The thing i hate the most is that it's so annoying that you cannot prove who is the REAL loser using multi's, because this game allows multi's so easily. I play many games and spend a lot, was VIP 10 in Chaos of Three Kingdom, and no need mention this one what VIP i am. It's damn annoying is that those freebies can make so many free accounts to play unfairly.

I hope GM can do something about it, to at least make it harder for people to make new accounts and wipe em. A few ways are:
1) Check if multiple same ID playing from same IP.
2) Make some verification method so people can only have one account in one device (Mobage does that a lot and it works).
3) The problem is PC, those ppl are using multiple browsers to make ID and play at once. Why I know? Because i was in Chaos of TK and many player does that. The thing is in Chaos TK, 10 FREE ID stand nothing against ONE high VIP players, but here, in Clash of TK, numbers win, and FREE, that is plain cheating. Sooner or later you will lose your really paying customer. Now im not sure how you can limit this, but maybe try email or facebook verification.

Note: I have nothing against FREE players, as they make the game fun, but misusing the game mechanics and making multi's are the ones i'm talking about. Based on my experience, game dev's dont respond fast because they don't really care bout the players, just the money, and i might end up quitting sooner or later when these free ones spam those free accounts to siege.

Oh and those annoying comments are from Wu, if they comment below, just check their VIP level and check if they have multi's. If GM erase multi, I will be glad to know to PROVE that they LOST sorely based on the fact that there are MANY players are in SHU, not multi's. I noticed a SUDDEN increase in the number of players in Wu and Wei in the past 3 days, please check the validity of the new accounts.

Now if you are also a VIP player, please help to approve and give suggestion. I'm sick of sore losers accusing us, as i'm busy enough at work so i can earn and  spend on what i like, and those losers with no life end up making many free accounts to compensate from paying event a cent. This game is supposed to be fun, but this way, no point paying more.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-7-3 00:27:05 |Show the author posts only
Yes, I agree. Those clones are really annoyed. Most of them fight with auto off, to make us stuck. Sometime i just log out. We love to spend fighting with the real and strong but not those clones. It makes the game become boring. I really hope GM working on it. If not so, the game will die, ofc you still have many clones fighting but the real players who support you, will leave one by one.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-7-3 00:52:37 |Show the author posts only
i MaChau from shu s8 agree and i vigorously opposed about use ILLEGAL PROGRAM which till now GM still cant fix it...GM only use identify code for solusion BUT now seem not really work cause that ILLEGAL PROGRAM getting smarter cause can broke that code n wei can walk in world map 24/7 again

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-7-3 09:16:57 |Show the author posts only
1.i hate clones also
  if don't want your heroes die then don't play war system game,go play harvest moon
  defend or attack i always use auto-on
  for me faster die means faster to retroop and start another battle
2.i hate siege stealer
  i ate whole damage from defender but these pathetic dumbass come and got siege points,remove those exp bonus from siegeing
  killing rank is more than enough
3.gangbanging like a bunch of asshole
  defender only 1 last row left,but the attacker maybe 10ish or sometimes 70++
  they don't know about assault feature/too stupid to understand/too scare if they got scratched

for me die faster means can battle more
i don't like "just buy time"

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-7-3 11:03:09 |Show the author posts only
I hope the gm can make a system so that it must be always auto on during event perods

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-7-3 21:02:41 |Show the author posts only
agreed with that ,i am also from shu S12 and GM please do something with this matter or else just will make the game boring ,and i will quit also because of the clone account that make this game become shi*t

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-7-3 22:40:56 |Show the author posts only
Thief shout thief. Shu do that n asay wu which do it. Show we have a pic which can give u an evidence. See who is TRUE Liar n Th true LOSER! Fair play dont like a child.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-7-4 14:15:01 |Show the author posts only
if GM really act will know who is right one ^^
Clone tipe level low and always auto off , they said shu s12 many clone ,do we really have time to play all clone until high level?
for me myself ,i dont think so ,just play 1 account already spent my time a lot ,dont want to waste time to control a clone id again
shu s12 in battle always high level there , and wu s12 when battle always clone auto off id there
imagine when we want to battle a city and wu s12 defend it with just 5 clone id with 4 gen each (lvl 49 also i have met), do we enjoy the battle ?
for me ,i dont think so ,and i will think about other game that fair enough than this game then
i pay for game just for enjoy it ,if i cannot enjoy it i rather find other game than play this game
hope GM will see this and act fast , or if GM just dont care then so be it
mr. Arthur i hope u see this and at least reply and check it at s12 ^^

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-7-4 15:49:06 |Show the author posts only
please see what huget write the highest lvl

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-7-4 19:21:04 |Show the author posts only
we have an evidance and hu get tell by his self to one of my player. U can look. I have post the screen shoot which huget admit if he has made 6 id clones. We have met too shu player auto off in low level to delay time. If u can show us the evidance that we use clones. We already have it! So dont be like child. Thieft still are thief.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-8 08:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040408 second(s), 19 queries .