[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-2-24 13:44:34 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear Admin,

I have love this game since the first it was announced in Google Play, since November 2013. And from the chat of fellow players in several servers, I know that they are hoping to have these request brought to you, so here I am. These are the request from many players that I come across:

1. Players would like to have more Heroes, expecially those famous heroes like Lu Bu, Guan Yu, Zhao Yun, Ma Chao, etc. They play this game hoping to have their favorite ROTK character as theri hero, but was dissapointed that they are only NPC. Also, famous hero like Gan Ning, Zhang Fei are put far away in the hero list, it seems like forever to attain them. I suggest to made more heroes avaible, so that players can have more choices, and each player's heroes can differ from others. Also, please made female heroes too, like Diao Chan, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Sun San Xiang, players would love to have them.

2. Please made more Civilians too, especially those famous tacticians like Zhuge Liang, Pang Tong, Sima Yi, Zhou Yu, Jiang Wei, Lu Xun. Why do you let all the famous characters be NPC only is a big question from many players. You are like cutting the fun and excitement from the game.

3. And if possible, please also made each country has unique heroes, like Guan Yu only in Shu, Gan Ning only in Wu, and Xu Chu only in Wei, etc. But Heroes like Lu Bu, Diao Chan, shoud be made available in all country since they are not belong the any of the three kingdom.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-2-25 16:34:09 |Show the author posts only
Actually, if you seperate the hero of each country, wouldnt it be too obvious shu got the most player? Since the fans of shu are obviously largerst. But i would like to add maybe Admin could make a bonus by using hero of their own country. Like damage or xp bonus? And i think morale of troops should be exist also.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-2-25 18:24:50 |Show the author posts only
You got a point there Leront, about Shu will probably get the most players. Yeah, maybe give some bonus for different country, maybe more troops for Wei and more food for Wu (like in the history)to balance the bigger Shu fans.

Also, I want to add that beside of making those famous heroes available in the early game, for the long run, players have to obtain the specific item for the hero from instances, like Red Hare and Dragon Sabre for Guan Yu, etc. For example, when Guan Yu is made available at player's level 50, then the Dragon Sabre is made available at level 70, and so on.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-3-3 17:07:16 |Show the author posts only
Great ideas Liu Shan

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-3-23 18:06:01 |Show the author posts only
i think it would wise if all heroes available so there is no problem with the bonus or unbalance games
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-28 13:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040300 second(s), 19 queries .