country vault

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-2-7 12:23:23 |Show the author posts only |Descending
GM should make a country vault ( county bank ). Every victory event will earn some golds and it save to vault. Only king can access. King can not use it but it only can use for reward generals ( players ) who has most effort during event. Its just a thought to bring this game more realistic.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

2#
Post time 2015-2-7 20:07:27 |Show the author posts only
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our staff, thx for ur understanding

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-2-10 14:31:50 |Show the author posts only
The countries reward is base on numbers of players. More players will get less and less players get more. This is a way to balance out 3 Countries. Shu is overwhelmed with VIP and players might cause other players to quit. Reward can be gold, RO, food, wood, etc...I know this will help at least a little for balancing. Or else GM will have to offer players some good amount of gold to switch country. If 3 countries are balance will be more recharge because of the competition. GM think about it, you want this game survive for long run. Not open New server one after another. Result will be the same. Thank you GM for taking this as a considerations.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

4#
Post time 2015-2-10 19:43:46 |Show the author posts only
stonemanlz replied at 2015-2-10 14:31
The countries reward is base on numbers of players. More players will get less and less players get  ...

Sir, appreciated for ur suggestions, and if the winner gets less and loser gets more, there'll be nobody choose to win, or even more to stop joining the country, after all, the loser will get more, but, other opinions or suggestions has been recorded, and thx for ur advice and we'll consider it seriously, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-2-12 15:51:27 |Show the author posts only
GM you misunderstand what I mean. Of course winner will get more. What I mean more is base on numbers of players For rewards. Big numbers of players of country will get less because of number share. Less players will get more because of less players share. In this way Wei and Wu will attract more players to balance the game to make it more fun. Also, you can try to offer Shu players move to other countries ( they can keep their characters and lvl ). By the way, you shouldn't have reward new players with 200 golds to join Shu and other get nothing. Thanks Gm for your consideration. I will come up with more ideas if you are taking this matter seriously.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

6#
Post time 2015-2-13 10:59:42 |Show the author posts only
stonemanlz replied at 2015-2-12 15:51
GM you misunderstand what I mean. Of course winner will get more. What I mean more is base on number ...

Oh, I see, thx for the explanations and info u provided, pls don't worry, we'll forward this to our related staff and take that seriously, pls believe us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 11:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039265 second(s), 19 queries .