Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-10 23:18:33 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by Fenrir at 2014-11-11 20:04

Also read this :http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1396

Hi guys,

I am Fenrir, originally from s9 that now has been merged with s7. I just want to share my opinion to all players out there who play Clash of Three Kingdoms as it seems to me that we have reach the point of emptiness for old servers. I keep getting question from friends regarding many things in game and I also keep hearing complains all over the place. Well, lets face the truth and suck it up to your bossom, Heyshell does not give a damn about you guys okay, it does not matter whether you are a VIP or not. I laugh and pity people who keep posting suggestion and complains in this forum (now I am one of you too hehe) just to get nothing in return. Did you think any of the update given is because you guys complain? think again. Did you think they merge the server because they care? think again. Did you think they put silver lure because people complaining with their silver? think again.

The answer is NO. Nope, Nonsense, Nein, Tidak, whatever~ but yeah in short No they did not think of you.
Heyshell is a subsidiary english company to the original chinese of this game and what they have been doing until now is just updating based on what have been implemented over in chinese server. So yeah their opinion may or may not matters, but it is definite that our opinions does not matter at all. So try to keep it to yourself, rather than wasting time (like what I and many other people did) thinking and giving out suggestion cause they will not hear it. You might ask yourself what is my proof? well I've been following the original chinese game and there is no single difference in what they are doing.

You think they had a hard time banning the multis and stuff? think again, why there are real people id get into the banlist? simple, in normal pseudo code we can make a query that sounds like this "while looking for multis do search account with same ip login and non-vip" bam, it came out with a list of player! bam they filter the highest level from each IP and bam thats the final list. Make sense? think again.

All I can think of now that heyshell is made as a Cash Cow. If you have learned economics or business, you might familiar with that term. We the consumer are the cash cow producer and heyshell is nothing more a business to generate highest. I said this because, it is heartbreaking to see that the taiwanese gold price is 3 times cheaper than heyshell. Lots of theory of economics might go against my simple argument but its just heartbreaking how much gold would I gain if its the same price. Oh they got more event that we do for sure.

Lastly, but not least, the quality of translation! Heyshell have generated, arguably, more than 1 million USD gross profit and yet they won't spare a single cent to get a decent translator. I spent around 5$ to get a translator translate the most important part in the equipment description and it made sense rather than whatever shit you guys are translating (I know you guys use google translate, at least I know sittree, and other admin in this forum use it for event and other thing). For fk sake guys! we pay you guys and you're not even showing a single ounce of profesionalism with your translation! it is offending.

I tell you what I will give you guys some clue regarding the translation because the moron at heyshell cannot even do this properly.
So there are 9 names (attack def, harm, ironwall ETC) right? to make it easy we can categorize it into 5 category.
1. Attack
2. Defense
3. Skill Attack
4. Skill Defense
5. Troops

Each of category has 2 types of incremental value, one is Fixed Value(attack def) and 2nd one is Percentage Value (tactic, harm,etc)

I want to let people know that BLOCK will not increase chance of BLOCK. The only thing that matters in blocking is LEAD value of the hero (there are one more hidden point but its a secret)

Well, I bet that heyshell people will not read this throughly and if they do read it, there is a huge possibility that they did not understand half of the shit I am talking here.
If you think I am wrong Heyshit, prove it.

With the love of god,

Cheers.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-11 23:33:47 |Show the author posts only
Ha ha... it's true. Fenrir.s9 or Fenrir...

Never care what ever update, new instance etc.. introduced by heyshell. Don't care with gold spender player at s7 server. Play the game as usual..off when getting bored and on when got times...spent as what we can...

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-12 16:56:06 |Show the author posts only
hahah I am .s9 , there is a thai playerwith the same name with me. Now I look like a copycat

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-9-12 17:36:50 |Show the author posts only
Well, i agree with you said Fenrir. My buddy couldn't access his account after the maintenance. I helped him to get his message over to GM since he can't access this website, even inbox GM. You know what ? GM didn't even bother to check my inbox there. At least state a reason why he can't login. For god sake, he is not free player, he is VIP 5, so far, 48 hours later, nothing been provided. Support for this game are absolutely poor, at least for my experience so far in spirit of helping a friend who can't login back to his account.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-9-12 18:37:59 |Show the author posts only
Dear Fenrir, can u give me the link of chinese version? I wanna try it

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-9-12 18:45:45 |Show the author posts only
@Fenrir, when GM update the killin chest become 200chest / day.. all will worship GM.. MWAHAHAHA
and when GM update ZhugeLiang, Sima Yi.. cool~ too coolkas~ :p
I will wait u at s58 lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-9-12 22:41:15 |Show the author posts only
kudogami replied at 2014-9-12 18:45
@Fenrir, when GM update the killin chest become 200chest / day.. all will worship GM.. MWAHAHAHA
and ...

Well I could not agree more, everyone would be like, HAIL HEYSHELL!!!! and then after a week or two there will be another riot lol

Sima Yi, Kongming??? 132, 137 ????
most people will quit first before they even reach Guan Yu (128).

See you in s1/s2/s3/s4/s5/s6/s7/s8/s9/10 (yep one server)

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-9-12 23:15:31 |Show the author posts only
ya i agree with u the chinese version of the game is better and all we have here is a slow duplicate of the chinese server...even the forum is spelled as fourm =.=

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-9-12 23:22:53 |Show the author posts only
and also do note that we r paying more for our gold than compared to the chinese server

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-9-13 00:10:41 |Show the author posts only
we pay three (3) times more than the chinese server
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-8 13:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042202 second(s), 19 queries .