[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-7-31 14:24:19 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi GM,

I will like to make a suggestion. As you can see from so many server, if two country team up against 1 country it is possible to win a strongest country if the two are weakest.

but what does strong country really means? It means that there are a lot of loyal players that is supporting this game via recharge. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying advantage should be given to the rich. What I am saying is that this event system need to have some small changes. As of now, if the 2 country team up and fight against the strongest, the penalty is with the strong country. Moreover, what is that country is not the strongest but weakest or 2nd weakest? Then in this case it is being bullied.

what I am suggesting is that have a penalty for the losing country. In this case then it fairer.

examole, if the siege event is two cities in shu and Wu. Shu let Wu win and Wu let shu win. Then there won't be fun anymore for Wei. Instead the country that loose should have a penalty to prevent this form of unhealthy play.

another example will be if shu and Wei is attacking Wu at a siege event together. Then it is a 3 countries war. if Wei wins, then Wu and shu should get a penalty.

please consider.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

2#
Post time 2015-8-3 11:23:01 |Show the author posts only
Thank you for your feedback.
In our game, different modes will be triggered when certain conditions are met. It is the approach taken by system to keep balance. But it can not solve the issue in all servers because players are more clever and flexible than system. If players from two countries make a treaty themselves, we are not allowed to interfere.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-8 08:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036698 second(s), 19 queries .