[GUIDE] FOR NEW PLAYERS AND NEWBIES non VIP guide

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-10-2 15:29:58 |Show the author posts only |Descending
For those who just start playing this game and dont wanna spend too much money u might want to know this first :

1. If u starting from and old server choose this country
   S1 : choose Wei
   S3 : choose Wu
   S5 : choose Wei
   S7 : Choose Wu
   S8 : choose Shu
   those are dominant country at the moment, so u wont having trouble lvl in up, dont worry about heroes because WE ALL USE ALMOST THE SAME HEROES.

2. If u starting from new opened server, make 3 id 1 in each country. Why ? need to wait 4 someone crazy enough spend lots money using shadow etc. If u already find it stick with that country, and the rest 2 id u can use it for spying. Good eh.

3. And also u can check 4 fake GOLD seller in fb fan page if u starting from new server, they ussually sell id which already got lots of gold in lower prices. Dont worry about GM checking u, they wont do anything about it. Cos this seller hack creditcards not Heyshell.

4. In early stages of the game ( until lv 90-100) u will need this skill in equipment : ATTACK, DEFEND, BLOCK, and TRICK...coz they provide u with fix value, but if u found HARM, IMMUNE, IRONWALL, and TACTICS keep it coz u will need them laaaaaaaaaaaaater ( lv. 100++ )

well thats some advice 4 u....dont worry in this game all money thats matter,..more money u spend more stronger u can be,.. follow this spender then u wont have too spend much....if u choose the weak country...then u looking for trouble / crazy enough to spend more....coz the weak country got less exp,..weaker guards, less to kill in event, slow lvlin up, lack of food, lack of iron, lack of everything,..just praying to merge to another server or quit..hahahhah...

Oh yah dont bother complaining to GM they all are busy counting profits...u will get same answers..

thats all for now. happy gamin...

others all welcome to add also

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-3 13:12:48 |Show the author posts only
Good idea except for the first idea. If you choose the strong side please don't bother to play or recharge cos you will be wasting your money and time.
Go make a dummy id and check out all 3 sides then decide.
I am from S8 Wu so my advise is don't join S8 Shu instead choose Wei or Wu. A balance game will not result in a dead server.
"Many will regret spending money only to play with their own balls."

Be prudent!  Just imagine if you are Manchester United and you are playing against a school team. Is that any fun or competitive?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-10-3 17:31:38 |Show the author posts only
Chelsea Chelsea.... hate mu

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-10-4 17:32:46 |Show the author posts only
Good advice....now enjoying hourly farm iron from guard and exp bonus.....

tq 4 d tips....

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-10-6 23:51:02 |Show the author posts only
choose wu at s7..? seriously..?

wu s7 is a one man show... when patri is online, than wu is "looks" like dominant cause his shadows all over the place (more than 100 shadows at one city especially shu area) ... but if he is offline, sorry to say, wu always get surrounded by shu and wei... and also, shu and wei dont need shadows to reach wu 50% ..

and for your information all, shu s7 is one of the elite server.. they are at 2nd place, only lost from shu s1...

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-10-8 00:46:39 |Show the author posts only
Yess,,yess,,,agree with jody...
For info...only shu who brave to break wu 50%....

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-10-8 10:46:07 |Show the author posts only
oh y...and thanks for training by shadow...

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-10-8 11:05:21 |Show the author posts only
I believe the thread author has nothing to do with us S7 Wu, not sure why you two are so uptight about.

We never said we were the dominant country in S7, seems like you guys are the ones who have a point to prove.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-10-8 14:53:35 |Show the author posts only
amazing share GAMEMASTER you got my thumbs up

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-10-8 17:31:12 |Show the author posts only
why we have to feel uptight..? absolutely not...
coz we take those shadows thing as a positive factor to make us stronger as a team player...

anyway, i just reply to this thread which stated by the author that wu is the dominant country at server 7...
I didnt even know if the author is playing at server 7 or not... i only stating the truth, based on the real fact and condition on server 7 that wu is not the dominant country at server 7...

jody
shu s7
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-28 17:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041442 second(s), 19 queries .