All Mighty Shu S48 or Powerfull Cowards of Shu S48

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-3-15 04:44:12 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Is Shu on S48 really all that?  No they aren't.....in fact they are just a bunch of useless people that have nothing to do all day and night except outnumber Wu and Wei 20 to 1 or more and all of Shu will auto off play no matter what.  They brag and say how powerfull that they are but maybe they should grow some balls and fight us 5 to 1 instead of 20 to 1 and use their auto on.  Most of S48 Wei and Wu have moved to other servers because of this.  I don't think anything can be done to change whats going on because S48 is like a daycare center and Shu is the little kids that just like to ruin a good game.  But WU S48 will always be the sexiest server, we got MuShu!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-3-15 05:36:31 |Show the author posts only
I know for a fact their king is born a male, grew up as a girl, now unsure who he really is. he is so confused of whom he wanted to be, his avatar in the arena is a female. Shu Disney Lion King. His queer, I mean queen is the same, his king CantiQ , look what u shu done, im confused of which queer is the king or queen now...Now if the shu has a king like that, what does it say about their nation as a whole?. . Anywhere shu steps to, there is shiet waiting for them to step on. Anywhere WU steps to, there will be the red carpet with 20 pairs of shoe, oops i mean shu waiting...haha not to mention their #1 ranking Fake as$ New York roLEXX (made in Mexico) is nothing but a joke. Self proclaim to be strong, but gets sent home faster than he can get on the battle field. Best of all, even with his mighty Guo Jia, still get his as$ sent home by any WU...specially by Sexy WuWu. tell me how the F**K you rank so high in the arena but lose to a much lower lvl like WuWu. Now, when Kitty is around, OMG shu scrambles like a DEA drug bust and holding the all auto off...;P;P;P Lion, what did u say about complaining about auto off to Mr.Chen?...why are you crying about we complaing?...awww lion is butt hurt...and why did u make such a statement in the world channel?. is that how you earn face back?. the only face you have is when you have to face WuWu, he is bringing sexy back!!!!...now dance to that.

There are some players in shu i respect, all others, hahahahaahaha bring the whole country where ever Wu go to, cause that is the only way to hold Wu back...call me Big Daddy when you back that a$$. hahaha everytime there is an event, comes the shu Clones. 15 Wu against 75 shu, dont tell me they are all real players, hahah real players would not put in the lower lvls in the battle field as a body bag so the higher lvl can survive the hit from the Wu. Hkt5, Hggj, are always the body bag to any battle. Faizal, vaizal are always together...the only difference are the F and the v...I am not complaining to I am PUBLICLY REQUESTING for these shu clones to and the controlling clone master to halt. well, it doesnt matter, without the extra boost from clones, shu will just be like wei. hahah

Thanks shu, without weak players like you. this game is boring. What you foos i mean Shu are doing is dirty play, but I dont know why I like it...I like it alot, ohhh im so sexy...

stay tuned for the next update. and we will be back after these commercial break.

[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
aint easy cause thats how Wu staying SEXY

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-3-15 05:50:25 |Show the author posts only
by the way, even with the spy you have in WU...he is captured and in training to be a sex slave. we are getting ready to sell him, if you wish, we are holding an auction in the Wu Palace during mining time. first come first serve...

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:04:36 |Show the author posts only
its a strategic, just enjoy ur game, dont act like a coward

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:10:35 |Show the author posts only
Haha, atractive, my friend MuShu. By the way, I don't know what're the clones of Shu, but Faizal and Vaizal are 2 real players, Hkt5 is real player from Wei, not Shu, don't know Hggj. Believe me, Shu s48 has no clones, unless they come from some dirty players ( I still don't know any clone from Shu ). We need merge this server as soon as possible, also make me feel boring, no motivation to play. We should ask GM to merge.
zIzKai

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:25:21 |Show the author posts only
who is the coward?. Wu is known to be able to whoop shu's a$$ in s48...they need 5 accounts to play against 1...no one is a coward?. no one is complaining, its a compliment, i like it when im out numbered...in reality Wu is too sexy, for the shirt, too sexy for the hat, too sexy for the SHU. its hard to walk around the battlefield when all shu do to get your attention is LURING you...As sexy as we are, we can only give of one signature at a time... OMG, don't get me started...Shu cant get enough of Wu, its like anytime we drop somthing (no matter what, even shiet), shu jumps in and fight just for the golden opportunity to pick-up the fake rolexx sometimes. you know, its hard to sell rolexx made in mexico. haha I like it when im outnumbered. ...and when those shu go around, no one gives a flying F**K, don't be jealous cause you are not known and famous like us WU...we may not have clones nor spies, and understaffed. All Wu are known and popular on the s48 hometown. we even have attention wh0res that tried to fit in sometimes in the world channel but like we care...don't stop, bring more.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:29:47 |Show the author posts only
naw bro, this does not apply to you. and some other respected shu players. it does apply to the rest of the shu

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:35:33 |Show the author posts only
Haizz, anyway, we need merge our server, right?

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:58:31 |Show the author posts only
dieucay555 replied at 2016-3-15 09:35
Haizz, anyway, we need merge our server, right?

Definitely need some kind of merge happening soon.  Unless shu wants their own server by themself because everyone is bored and tired of playing at s48

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-3-15 10:03:28 |Show the author posts only
Of course we don't want this, Lady. I'm waiting the merger for long time. Many of us feel boring too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-29 02:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039106 second(s), 19 queries .