[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-3-12 17:34:56 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi GM
Create new server is not going to help your business for long run. The unbalance of server cause dead server after another you had created.  Many players lost interest , fun, and motivation because of the unfairness of this game. Merger is not going to solve this problem neither.  My suggest is you should allow players to move to other countries ( cost gold and limited one time only ). Base on the numbers of players in the country who is in great number of players allow to move to less players country only. Players who move will keep same account with same heros and lvl. I believe some players will move because they are bored of no competition.
If you don't like the suggestion above then you should create a new version of this game. For example, 7 Warring States ( before 3 kingdoms ). Each countries will have a capacity of players until all countries are full then increase the capacity. The reward of joining any country should be the same. None VIP players who is not active for 24 hours in one month account will be deleted. VIP 1 players who is not active for 24 hours in 3 months account will be deleted. VIP 2-5 players who did not log on for 6 months account will be deleted. VIP 6 and above who did not log on for one year account also will be deleted. I believe more countries will makes game more interesting of strategy. Please remember, create new server does not attract more players nor keep loyal customers but keep the fairness of the game will do. Long run game app will increase your network market price.
But after all, you should give it a try about letting players move to other countries along with their account and generals. Test it on our server and see if it works. Keep it in mind there would be more Recharge because there is competition and hope. Right now weak country don't want to recharge because there is no point and stronger no recharge because of there is no competition ( going to win anyway ).

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-3-12 18:20:16 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM....I like the idea of being able to move to another country in the same server....I am in shu, would like very much please if possible, to move over to Wu with my account and troops..reason being.not many active players in Wu...but, there is alot of active shu players, makes for boring play:...maybe you could look into doing this..please..

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-3-12 18:35:16 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM. Im from S20 Shu. Totally agree with both the players that just give the comments. The server has course much imbalance to the whole game. We seek fair play and volunteers like us willing to switch to Wu side. It will be much more challenging and not just a (keep on winning Shu). To make the game or S20 more diversified. ThkQ from S20 LiuHuangSu.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

4#
Post time 2015-3-12 19:36:00 |Show the author posts only
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided, and we'll take that seriously, we'll not sit by and watch it, pls believe us, ur suggestions will be a good help to our game, thx once again

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-3-16 09:10:48 |Show the author posts only
Dalecora n LiuhuangSu..wow u both awesome...i tot every player like doing party every hour but u both seek challange...

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-3-30 18:12:09 |Show the author posts only
Gm we are still waiting. Why can't you balance server by accepting customers to move country? Why can't you keep customers happy? I don't see any harm by doing that.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

7#
Post time 2015-3-30 19:29:25 |Show the author posts only
stonemanlz replied at 2015-3-30 18:12
Gm we are still waiting. Why can't you balance server by accepting customers to move country? Why ca ...

Sir, this has been forwarded to our staff and it may need time to make decision, pls be patient, we'll make the right decision after carefully thinking of that, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-3-30 19:34:19 |Show the author posts only
Yeah,,,im AGREE. Plus, if u want to merger plz merge both id.
Make everything pull to one character (iron,equip,etc)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

9#
Post time 2015-3-31 11:45:45 |Show the author posts only
KrufChris replied at 2015-3-30 19:34
Yeah,,,im AGREE. Plus, if u want to merger plz merge both id.
Make everything pull to one character ...

Sir, thx for all the info u told us, we believe it will do a great help, and pls don't worry and give us some time, something that has not been done doesn't mean we haven't taken any steps to solve it, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-4-20 18:14:45 |Show the author posts only
Wow GM instead of making server better served balance and u merged us again? We are so dead now!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-17 03:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040397 second(s), 19 queries .