trinket work

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-2-7 12:18:31 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Anyone already trying trinket work stuff? If already make it, if can we share here so another ppl can know exactly how it work n help them making decision to upg and spend gold n voucher for it or not.. ;) Since upg. trinket work and not upg decision without knowing real effect then will spend alot of voucher n burden ppl who try it.. haha.. if more information provide by ppl who already try it then we All can more understand this thing faster and cheaper decision, and just pay "thanks" to everyone who kind in giving us information.. Haha.. Thanks Before...

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-2-7 12:32:57 |Show the author posts only
btw before can open trinket works need to upg by buying scroll that cost like slave camp, 200 1500 then mYbe 3000 7000 15000. Since my acc no voucher still lvl 1 so dunno how much real cost.. For make super jade pay 20x100 = 2000 vouch, super slot 10.000, lantern 32.000 Herbit 80.000. Bowlder paid for sjade is 1000, while dismantle is for sachet 10 mirror 30 jade 300..

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-2-7 17:58:19 |Show the author posts only
chaos so active in forum but i rarely met in you in battle field... btw agree with u even tho i understand a little bit about trinket works!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-2-7 18:14:14 |Show the author posts only
Useless, polish better

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

5#
Post time 2015-2-7 18:35:36 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-2-7 12:32
btw before can open trinket works need to upg by buying scroll that cost like slave camp, 200 1500 t ...

Sir, if anything u're not familiar with, u could contact us directly, or visit our
FB:https://www.facebook.com/ClashofThreeKingdoms?ref=tn_tnmn
Forum:http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-2-7 20:26:29 |Show the author posts only
Athur, why do you always call people sir or madame?? Are you a robot??

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-2-8 00:09:47 |Show the author posts only
information that listed there not too complete Mr Arthur. haha.. We need more detail about this stuff like how much add, what different each trinket in status and attribute after upg. Thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

8#
Post time 2015-2-9 11:51:26 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-2-8 00:09
information that listed there not too complete Mr Arthur. haha.. We need more detail about this stuf ...

Sir, the higher level of the trinkets u could polish after upgrading the the Trinket Works, and for more info, u could visit the Forum: http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1, and if there's any questions or something u don't understand, ur questions will be welcomed, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-2-9 13:00:30 |Show the author posts only
Edited by sima at 2015-2-9 13:37

Here are some Q&A that most players are looking:

- what is trinket work?
Trinket work is a new tech where you can make your normal trinket to super trinket. You can get this option when you research from tech at requirement LV.

- what are difference between trinket and super trinket?
  +Your basic trinket or normal trinket, jade, slotted, lanthern, hersbit (not available in game yet), are the gears that give extra lead and force to your hero.
   + Super trinket are the upgraded normal trinket that add extra power to you hero when you equipped, like att, def, troops, skill...

- how to upgrade from trinket to super trinket?
you can upgrade your normal trinket to super trinket by combine your trinket with trinket scrool and bowlder.

- where can i get trinket scroll?
You can get trinket scroll by getting enough trinket fragments which you can get from voucher market and from vendor, trinket fragment from vender you can buy by gold.

- where is vendor shop?
You can find vendor in you capital city in world map.

- what is bowlder and where can I get them?
bowlder is some kind of stones, as now you can only get them from vendor shop or dismentle some item.

- how to combine trinket?
You can combine a trinket when you have 1 trinket , 1 trinket scroll and bowlder. Ex: if you want to combine slotted you need 1 slotted, 1 slotted scroll and some bowlders.

- where can i combine trinket?
go tech ----> trinket work -----> combine

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-2-9 13:45:34 |Show the author posts only
Edited by sima at 2015-2-9 14:06

Trinket work Q&A part 2:

- what more i get from super trinket?
After you combine your trinket, you get super trinket with one skill slot. You can get more skill slotted by spending gold.

- how many skill slotted i can get from super trinket?
You can get 2 skill slots from jade, 3 from slotted and lanthern, 4 from Hersbit ( not yet available in game) as maximum.
You can also unlock special skill when your super trinket all skill are full.

- how to get full skill for my super trinket?
You can get full skill by polishing your super trinket.

- where i can polish my super trinket?  
You can polishing your super trinket from, tech---> trinket work----> warhorse then select your super trinket and you can will polishing icon.

- how polishing trinket work?
Polishing trinket you need to spend gold or bowlder. Polishing not mean you are enhance the skill you have to get more power but when you click polish all your skill will be change. It is about luck again without luck the polishing will eat more gold or more bowlers.

- what skill i get from polish?
You get random like att, def, troops, skill att, skill def....  You cam keep the skill you like. If you dont want to to change the skill you like, you need to lock that skill before polishing. But your polish cost will be double.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 05:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039370 second(s), 19 queries .