!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-10-18 15:48:35 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear all players..and GM...

My nick name is Fool play in S18....

My id was banned for 5 days...i accept that..
Im refund the money cus one reason...
Cheated and Clones!!!!
Im not use fake gold...im use my own money and get it back through google wallet refund and policy rule...

If one of u play S18...u will remember nick name KentCecil from Shu...

Very strong player...and i was burn money..recharge and recharge again just to beat him...
But you know what...he was cheated..and admin confirmed it that he was cheated...
So....i spent 1500usd just to kill cheated...
Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Am i guilty..yes it is....
But im do that cus im desperated..play game with bad security system..
Someone can hack it...

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-18 16:30:12 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM ,
Fool only acted like this as an act of desperation since you never listen to our voice.s18 really need some help.shu is very dominate in here and win over90% of the event.the Wu is basically vanished in the world map.you want to make this game as enjoyable as possible to us,gamers. But you never attend to our need.please consider to release fool ban immediately. He is a good guy and good player. And please forgive him for such an action.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-10-18 18:23:07 |Show the author posts only
I think GM is not fair, and GM favoritism .. why Liubei just 3 days 5 days while the fool. what because Liubei  the player while fool the player wei? I play in S18, which I know wei without fool like chicks lost its mother.
so I beg you, on behalf of the players please do not banned fool

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-10-18 18:41:43 |Show the author posts only
Poor customer service,low security,that why ppl choose improper way
Some ppl also curious why in this version gold price 3x more expensive than the Taiwan version
Now a cheater making Fool use alot money to recharge,you ban the cheater but now not refund 5 days he lost,kill chest,arena claim,event,and etc
Please not ban him,5 days in hours so much,24x5

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-10-19 10:14:58 |Show the author posts only
Why GM banned fool? He is player aktif and not wear fake gold or not cheat, i know exactly who he fool is my the best friend so
So GM banned one big fool again please drag the GM decision

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-10-19 16:49:37 |Show the author posts only
fool do not wear fake gold or cheat why fool got banned, please check back and pull banned GM decision fool, he is the best friend in s 18, thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-10-19 20:24:35 |Show the author posts only
so we can put lot of money. call bank get money back. then ge ban only 3 day and keep vip and gold? wow everyone should do that.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-10-20 01:33:42 |Show the author posts only
This thread is one good example when GM practice double standard, player will get desperate. If GM refused to revise current exorbitant gold rate, you can't blame player like thread starter going down this path. If you call someone as cheater, you yourself as GM must be fair n equal in very first place.

Why chinese version players get 3 times more gold than us ? Answer us before you go banning more players.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

9#
Post time 2014-10-20 13:52:12 |Show the author posts only
Sir/Madame, appreciated for the advice you provided, and the player you mentioned above has been banned.  A new function of automatically banning the account for improper way will be launched. If the player do the similar things again, not only his/her account, but also his payment account will be pull into the blacklist, which means he/she could not recharge again. Sincerely hope you could recharge through our official channel, never swallow cheaters word. By the way,it would be better to change your password. thx  

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-10-22 00:03:03 |Show the author posts only
GM ,how come fool havent released from banned?its already 5 days!!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 00:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041878 second(s), 19 queries .