Search
View: 646|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

it's time for a change, and I'm planning a move.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-12-14 21:33:13 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi. Living in Stirling has been great, but it's time for a change. Planning a move, but there are so many things to consider. Maybe someone knows of a company to choose to help with the move?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2023-12-14 23:52:59 |Show the author posts only
Hello, I think I know how to help you. My parents recently moved to a new house and there were a lot of things that needed to be taken away. Since I was at work and had absolutely no time to come help, I found a company called movers in sterling VA that did all the work for us. They arrived and packed all the things into boxes themselves, I really liked the quality of the packaging and the care of the employees because nothing was broken, they took everything to the specified address and unloaded it to the right places in the new house. I advise you to use their services because it will save a lot of time.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2023-12-15 02:55:32 |Show the author posts only
thank you very much for the advice, I really really needed it and I’m already imagining my new home and I’m incredibly glad that it will take much less time than I expected. I also wanted to ask what their prices are to calculate the budget.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2023-12-15 02:59:39 |Show the author posts only
You're welcome, I'm always happy to help, regarding prices this is a controversial issue because it all depends on the number of your things and how far they need to be carried, so I advise you to just call them and find out detailed information tailored to your interests. All I can say is that the prices are reasonable
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-8 08:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038598 second(s), 19 queries .