Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge [Print this page]

Author: Athur    Time: 2014-10-16 16:58
Title: Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge
Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

Recently, we've discovered bunch of players used improper way for recharge. Although we've sent the notice to warn involved players and persuade them do not swallow the cheaters' word and never recharge through the non-official channels. Because not only your personal information will be leaked out but also the credit grade of your account could be reduced as well. We are so disappointed there are still most of them making use of this way to recharge.Through a period of investigation and discussion since we found it, we now could make sure some accounts and players who have conducted recharge through this improper way before. Based on that, we hereby made a decision the following treatment measures will be taken towards these players and their accounts.   

1. Immediately banning the relevant recharge account, in addition, a new function of automatically banning the account for improper way will be launched.  
2. The players who have the serious bad behavior for recharge will be banned for 7 days, while the players for not serious will be banned for 3 days, during which we'll thoroughly checkhis/her history record
3. In order to avoid this problem occurred again, we'll continue our investigation and once the similar circumstance we found, his/her account will be banned for a month. For some serious circumstance, their account will be banned permanently.

Please treat this matter in a correct way as you see this notice. Most of the players in the list below all have good history record for recharge. But, they may probably be tempted or only for some small advantages. As the official part,this is really not what we want to do, we just hope your attention would be arisen through this short-term banning measures and sincerely hope each and every player could recharge through the official channel and never swallow the cheaters word.

Meanwhile, players who are banned during this period are strongly suggested to revise your password for avoiding loss your account and better to safeguard your personal interests by means of legal method if you've been cheated.

If any questions or suggestions you have, please give us feedbacktimely. Thanks!  
[attach]1010[/attach]

Author: MaChau    Time: 2014-10-16 18:07
WTF our efforts only worthy 3 days banned? We give u proof we give u list.....n thats all worthy only 3 days banned? If only 3 days i will shout all cotk user to use fake gold. U are mother fakerrr Stupid coward GM u have been rape by wu s8 n now u just send them to jail only 3 days?
Author: MaChau    Time: 2014-10-16 18:12
Tomorrow 1k ppl from all servers will use fake gold...cause only 3DAYS
Author: sima    Time: 2014-10-16 18:24
Yes warning and give ppl a chance is good. But one more thing you need to do is to downgrade them. If your rule is too light, more players would get in bad action again again. You should check who was the first one in group using improper way of recharge, he/ she the one that brought the others to get in the bad behavior. So you should be that one permanently.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear and say that.
I hope GM you give all players a fair game include free players, some of them are really good players and friendly, not like few vip who always talking shit in game.
Only GM could gives us good environment and happy to play the game.

We are playing war game! We fight but pls respect eachothers.
Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-16 18:25
Machau maybe u should be gm? Since u a mother fucker stupid coward more than them..actually u should be the boss lol
Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-16 18:44
U 2 cowards who only know how to recharge talk like they hacked the gold..they just bought it at a discount I am sure most of them did not know the seller would charge back. Btw sima I heard your a GM clone so your gold free anyways and unlimited why u care?
Author: sima    Time: 2014-10-16 18:58
And you said like you also buy those discount gold. GM go check those top players from wei.
GM now you need to tell them I'm not one of you cause i dont like to hear they call me coward like you.

Author: devil_eye    Time: 2014-10-16 18:58
What do you mean by serious or not serious? Use fake gold only ban for few days? No wonder lots of player would like to risk their id to use fake gold. At least you should ban them from recharge forvever, not like just giving them holiday only then come back and pretend nothing has happen.

And please, show us all the fake gold user so we don't need to have war of words among all player in the server and concentrate in the game only.

At last, is friendly speaking. Personally I don't think fero is a fake gold user. Don't ask me why, i don't know how to say, just feeling.
Author: kudogami    Time: 2014-10-16 20:14
go try check all server then.. start from s1 GM
and especially s7 shu.. who betrayed by his own kind shu s8 machau :3
good job foxxavie n arezz :3
Author: Arthur    Time: 2014-10-16 21:01
Edited by Arthur at 2014-10-17 09:57

LOL. You trusted wrong Person Foxxavie and Arezz.

U dont know this machau like a girl + child.

He should change his sex and make a vagina. So he'll have 2 mouth. The bottom will bigger than his real mouth.

TO STUPID GM :

Check Mystic Id. Shu S8. This MaChau / sima create new id using this gold hack too. This id created about 1-2 months.
Got Another One from reliable Sources : whitewave SHU S8.

CHECK IT STUPID GM. !

OH and ONE MORE, Are you really sima dog ?  You always do what he said as fas as I can see. You only answer Question from him, and abandon the Others.

Just because he's high Investor ( or one of your own ), since you always back up for him.

Everyone in forum can see that STUPID GM!

You should be FAIR as A GM. Not because high investor and u afraid from him ?

YOU WANT CHECK ALL WEI S8 !! GO CHECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. We not afraid. BUT ALSO MUST CHECK ALL SHU S8 !!

IF THAT MaChau and Warz NOT OPEN HIS MOUTH, ALL WEI EVEN NOT KNEW ABOUT THIS !!!!!!

DO THAT and PROVE That you really sima's dog.

Don't you know that sima always cried like a baby since you merge with s8 ???

Now he already knew the trick to get LuXun, he still cant shut his mouth.

PS. IF YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID. USE THIS !

https://translate.google.com

and dont just said "We'll Consider this and Check IT. Thanks bla bla."

ALL COTK USER'S ALREADY KNEW THAT ANSWER.

Author: julGe    Time: 2014-10-16 21:37
Ocind...nagabonar...just rc 10k gold for all of shu s8-10....then we will pretend that there is nothing happend...
Author: Arthur    Time: 2014-10-16 21:43
LOL. Even your king use it on NEW ID ? You STUPID !
Author: EllyTranHa.S7    Time: 2014-10-16 21:46
How come got one person permanent ban, what does it mean?
Author: Arthur    Time: 2014-10-16 21:49
That means some baby girl report it to GM. You know who I mean. and that from SHU S8.

Author: Stratagem    Time: 2014-10-16 21:51
Athur / GM,

You being too lax on fake gold users.   They cheated you out of your money by buying fake gold from third party instead of paying to your company.   

I think you should implement the following punishment in addition to what you have implemented.

All players who bought fake gold will be permanently banned UNTIL they pay off the amount they owe heyshell.  If they bought USD100 worth of fake gold, then they can reactivate their account by recharging the same amount.   Their account should remain banned until the full amount is paid.

In most instances, it's not possible to take back the gold and they've already used these to gain undue advantage.   The best way to enforce a fair gameplay for all is to implement what I have suggested.

I've seen a lot of crappy excuse about players getting cheated and some even threaten you with lawsuit.   This is all hogwash, all these players knew perfectly well they were cheating heyshell and no lawsuit can stand in court since yoou have evidence they exploited your system.   

Moreover, you should check for everyone who benefitted from fake gold across all servers and not only look at cases suspected by players.   Remember, these players cheated heyshell and are creating an unfair playing environment which may hurt your game's reputation if not dealt with wisely.

Please heed my advice and reconsider your actions, GM / Athur.
Author: Arthur    Time: 2014-10-16 21:55
Check ALL SHU S7 and S8. You'll find many user Cheated using this trick. That's the sources.

The others just little tempted to tried if this really true. You should banned the sources !
Author: julGe    Time: 2014-10-16 22:46
Lol.....i just think....why GM putted ocind name isntead fero or hugo's name....it means GM really check them.....it means GM check shu also......just wait your turn fake arthur.....even in forum u use fake name....how about in game...
Author: XiangThe    Time: 2014-10-16 22:50
GM, I so disappointed that u only gave 3 or 5 days banned. at least you should downgrade their level or equipment or skill.
Your punishment is very weak for the cheater.
I am only vip 1, play hard everyday(almost 12 hours a day) to lvl up. that why i so upset with your decision to cheater.

FYI, I knew the story about one of the banned player in the list, he got banned for 5 days, not because he used fake gold or cheat, but because of your ignorant about cheater in his server that has made him angry and he did something(legally and allowed by XXXXXX) that caused you lost alot of money.

If you dont want lose more money, please consider your punishment to cheater seriously.
He can did it, i believe the other recharged players also can do the samething to your company.

Sorry for my english.
Author: wiechenz    Time: 2014-10-17 01:02
Lets play this games without anymore recharge..dont be a slave to GM n pouring money anymore..
N u know GM...i send my best fucking for u GM to banned our active player secretly in wu s7 forever...but u do nothing to shu s7 which had been using fakegold couple months ago....u told us going to banned clon3 id moonqueen...that id still playing very well till now.. U HELP NOTHING...U DO NOTHING...N U THINK WHAT DID U DO WAS A BETTER WAY?? come on guys...no need to argue...play without recharge anymore or leave it...hopefully all new players will mention the whole suggestions n smart play...
Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-17 01:23
GM Arthur u true are very bias, many in s8 shu been using this so call fake gold yet u do nothing. Your game is full of bugs and fucking idiot gm ' who like to suck shu players dicks..if u want to per manly ban someone go really check machau on s8 and s7 shu.
Author: MaChau    Time: 2014-10-17 02:09
kudogami replied at 2014-10-16 20:14
go try check all server then.. start from s1 GM
and especially s7 shu.. who betrayed by his own kind ...

ur name show up on ban list n now u try to slander me??? if u have any proof pls send to GM and if i proven incite in any server any country...pls shutdown my acc FOREVER.
GM Athur now u have my word...

but in this case u just ban Ocind etc only for 3days??? u know GM??? u just show us ur weakness u really really no have any power in this game...u must shutdown their acc FOREVER as an example for the other. u must FIRM in this case show tus u have powerfull...as u see they not only rob ur income but they rape ur sistem too.

if u ban them only for 3 days...i bet in future u will lose more more and more $$$...so choice wisely GM keep ur bank safety FOREVER or u want keep some parasites like Ocind Anyone Sanggau Nagabonar n ZhenZhen...

Author: MaChau    Time: 2014-10-17 02:16
Arthur replied at 2014-10-16 21:01
LOL. You trusted wrong Person Foxxavie and Arezz.

U dont know this machau like a girl + child.

well...seem wei n wu s8 very unified to slander me and seems i dont have talk to much to fake Athur right??? if u need answer from me, u can read above comment and if u dont understand what i say....

u can check this  https://translate.google.com   
Author: Reyscue    Time: 2014-10-17 04:18
I think, they dont know, really about it, ... maybe they think thats discount, .... GM give warning first, for this time, its Fair..... Secretly, maybe doesnt know too, no need to permanent banned, if someone use this way again, then GM can be permanent ban... Now i think everybody, already know it and never do thats again. Sima say right, good for warning and give change ppl is good.... But this first time for them, and no need to downgrade them. We play game for fun, makes a friends, not makes enemy, many new people will join Cotk , so GM can get more money too....Now many good games too. But important think is attitude and mouth must be polite , respect to each other. I think no need afraid will lose at this game,win or lose,   just have  fun.... . Best Regards to all. Thats 1 server, they use Whats app  group, all wu, shu , and wei, join 1 group, they fight when war... but make a friends, at real live. SO GM Succes, makes this game,  GM get money, player have fun, and add many friends from other country too.
Author: ude    Time: 2014-10-17 04:54
Edited by ude at 2014-10-17 04:56

That list is small fucking gm plz go check all servers and don't fucking just check wei and wu players and favor these shu sluts, shu s8 has many like machau, warz, wanz, donkan, whitewave..why these ppl not on list Do Your damn job.
Author: Arthur    Time: 2014-10-17 09:55
Edited by Arthur at 2014-10-17 10:02

OKay Now. Stupid GM.

Got more info from the "Sources"

SHU S8 = whitewave.
and still dont forget "Mystic" New acc from MaChau using this fake gold.

CHECK HIS ID !

@MaChau
for Someone who reported this fake gold, NOWAY he'll do recharge with his REAL ACC. Maybe just NEW ID LIKE MYSTIC !!
Are you really this IDIOT ?

If you afraid to LOSE, you already lose.. another merge u'll be out from Top 10. You also already lose to Wanz.
So if you want to close your account forever, do that now, before you cry more in the forum.

PS. Another Way to WIN. Upgrade your CC LIMIT to Unlimited and spend it ALL ! 40m "Rupiah" not enough.

Author: The_spicy    Time: 2014-10-17 10:41
If whitewave is using fake gold then S8 Shu is the land of purple unicorns. I talk to Don, sima, warz, Maco and several S8 Shu outside of the game and all I hear from them is how frustrating it is when Wu and Wei accuse them of cheating and frankly it's annoying as hell. I know aegis too he is a good man so why the bullshit simaa? Why Ocind? If we had a fake gold hack why would we ask the GM to investigate?? That is stupid beyond belief.
Author: The_spicy    Time: 2014-10-17 10:44
And here is something I bet you didn't know mystic and AlanL are brothers... That's right real fucking people but Wu and Wei wouldn't guess that because you guys are insensitive assholes who can't beat sima and Maco so you have to make up stories and cover up your cheating. If you spent half as much time playing you might be able to beat up on Shu as one country without each other's help...
Author: relog    Time: 2014-10-17 12:22
Dear GM..

I think your decision was right for now. 'coz many ppl doesnt know if that cheap gold recharge was illegal..
And for all cotk player, i hope u in believe what GM do. You can report to GM anything. He's "THE GAME" you know what i meant.

With all respect.. Thank you.
Author: Fenrir    Time: 2014-10-17 12:26
Edited by Fenrir at 2014-10-17 18:06
MaChau replied at 2014-10-16 18:07
WTF our efforts only worthy 3 days banned? We give u proof we give u list.....n thats all worthy onl ...

<edit>
Friend of mine use wrong id, so here I am changing the content, but anyway it is all good now.
Author: ude    Time: 2014-10-17 12:33
Lol machau sucks in s8 that's why he needs everyone ban, we call ppl like him rats and deserve to get run over by a train.
Author: ude    Time: 2014-10-17 12:43
@the_spicy of course those 2 are brothers along with 100 more on shu eight lol they all clone spawned by warz and machau
Author: DonKan    Time: 2014-10-17 12:44
And i still wonder why all wei only use clone name here? And shout for clone again? Out of topics lol. Zhoa, fake arthur, fenrir and udee, afraid gm do some check up for u if u reveal ur self?  Please dont swear people to die, watch ur mouth, it could be happen to u.
Author: cressbanez    Time: 2014-10-17 12:45
good so i now knew now who rat me lol.i try that cheap gold out of curiousity.$100 among my real thousands $$ i spent and u want me to get banned forever haha,and dont forget u point a finger at some innocent ppl that not inside that banned list.honestly pals u at s8 must chill down lol.we at s7 war at games but friends at WA.never had multi problem,never bitching anybodies even we r torture each other everyday........its a game just enjoy it lol.we had alot of friends from this game even we battle each other everyday.
peace all my fellow cotk players
Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-17 12:56
Let's get the truth out why gm reacts when machau post.  1st sima is a gm clone 2nd sima is machau ' girlfriend when machau gets mad sima has to log on gm Arthur to check all the ppl he say cheated or no more sex!!!
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 13:01
hahahaha......
You can ask this stupid GM to check all s7 account. You want me to help you to make list for player that much better than you Donkan?
You and your fella just a traitor to your shu friend.
We play for fun... if there is people do bug recharge or whatever you call it.
It is because the GM don't develop this game to create a balance in it. GM just greedy for your all money.
And if anyone choose to recharge from other sources, what is your problem?
As long as GM lock the payment, refund report from someone will not work. GM will not return the money that had been moved to his account.
Why can you do bug recharge and others can't?
You just a shitty player and afraid that others player stronger than you guys. Shame on you GAME TRAITOR
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 13:34
Vote for releasing all name at the banned list
Author: Pangabean    Time: 2014-10-17 13:42
Let me remind you players at S8 Shu. Dont think you are super clean players and forget when some of you came to our server begging for the contact of the gold seller and desperately need it to catch up with higher level players who spent real money in this game. Want 3000 or more shadows a day? Buy it now from heyshell and prove to all of us here that your words have quality rather than bullshitting. Shame on you. Used clones but deny, used fake gold but deny. Today we open our eyes widely on what kind of person you are in real life as a reflection of what you did all this time. PS : Want to win fighting Quickpatri, Ejick, PLCV and other top players of this game, dont cry around asking how to use fake gold and lure everybody out and then report them. You really have big traitor quality there
Author: Stekelen    Time: 2014-10-17 13:47
Edited by Stekelen at 2014-10-17 14:04

Vote .. RELEASED EM ALL!!
this is unfair to banned players forever. Give em another chance, you can continue enjoy ur income.
banned the real one or dont banned at all
eventhough im shadowing lots at s7.. We are all One for All. And All for One here. Its all ur system that make us like this
QuickPatri s7.
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 13:51
Vote.....RELEASED BANNED!!!!
VANISHED SHU S8-S10 FROM THIS GAME.
Author: wiechenz    Time: 2014-10-17 13:54
bibon replied at 2014-10-17 13:01
hahahaha......
You can ask this stupid GM to check all s7 account. You want me to help you to make l ...

Aiiihhh this fucking GM never care on us...they just think on their own profit but not taking goodcare with their loyal customer....
When i lose my password...asking this idiotfucking foolish GM to reset my password...its take 2months n doing nothing till i found out my password by myself.....see how difficult?? We all trap in here..GM just hope u lose ur id...play new one then rechargr from beginner...even facebook or other website could do in 10minutes reset our password when we had input all data needed....
Author: Aptknack    Time: 2014-10-17 13:54
There are so many hypocrites in this game. And the GM makes it so easy for us to tell who he's favouring.
I say it clearly; BANNING 3 days is not a ban. It's like someone cheating money but you put him in jail for 3 days but he still keeps his money. You think we can't tell that's not a real punishment?

If you don't wish to ban one, you better don't ban anyone. If you wish to ban one, you better ban all. If someone report to authorities I can tell you this is commercial fraud and the game developers should be fined for preferential treatment.

You don't ban anyone or you ban everyone. That is fair and square against your current personal situational rules.
Author: wiechenz    Time: 2014-10-17 13:58
bibon replied at 2014-10-17 13:34
Vote for releasing all name at the banned list

We play this game with real money....please RESPECT it fucking GM...release all id...
Wannna suck milk...go suck it under cow.....
Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 14:03
Released banned secretly.... im from shu... .. we respect each other.

Author: Stekelen    Time: 2014-10-17 14:06

Vote .. RELEASED EM ALL!!
this is unfair to banned players forever. Give em another chance, you can continue enjoy ur income.
banned the real one or dont banned at all
eventhough im shadowing lots at s7.. We are all One for All. And All for One here. Its all ur system that make us like this
QuickPatri s7.

Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 14:09
yes gm release permanent banned from secretly cause he is an active player, if u banned him we loss an active enemy iam from shu s7..i also got banned for 3 and 5 days its ok for me cause i did recharge cheap gold once i dont know about other and i dont care.
but please release the permanent banned
regumlou
Author: sima    Time: 2014-10-17 14:11
Edited by sima at 2014-10-17 14:17

I dont think those who used illegal rc dont know that it is improper way of recharging. Any discount or real promotion mornally are given or inform in official page. If you want cheap gold better cry and cry to GM to give you discount better than going in cheat way. Dont tell me you are so stupid to truth those cheater.

And to GM now you should understand your game is too expensive lot of players could not efford it and they turn to those hackers or cheaters. Not really their faults at all but your fault too. give them more offend top up promotions, maybe most players love to pay and happy then this.

Again and again, what we all talking and complaining just we want fair and good game.

I'm sima10.
No multi/clone, no fake/illegal gold.
And I'm a real player not like somebody said im GM or...

Have a good game all,

Author: Megantropus    Time: 2014-10-17 14:12
FUCK YOU SHU S8 !!!!!!! Don't bring your personal matter to all servers. RELEASE the banned GM !!!
Author: wiechenz    Time: 2014-10-17 14:15
UNBANNED ALL ID...DONT LET THEM STUCK IN PROGRESS....WE NEED A FAIR FIGHT....
Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 14:16
See nice reg...i agree with you... see s7....from wei..shu.
and wu.. become one...we want you released banned secretly.... regou doesnt know ... secretly must be too..wonder if all s7 stop rc...patri..yun fei..fenrir..arez..fox..rye..cy...gm will lose more money..

Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 14:18
Quick patri... thanks to your write at forum.... i more respect to you...good rival ..fair and can make good friends too...best regard from all shu s7.
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 14:21
Sima, if you want fair and good game.
Being traitor is not the way. There are a lot of discussion in this forum that you can support with your great idea.
So GM and his developer team can do better to have fun trough this game. Don't just be greedy like this.
It is too late, you and your gank traitor are player enemy now.

S7 SHU, WEI and WU, are having coffee together and laughing a lot in real life.

Vote..... Release ALL Banned List...

Bibon King of Wei S7-S9
Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 14:22
sima who are u talking about, i am real player for id regumlou u may ask gm to check it through my ip number, and i know i did wrong rc thats why i say its ok for me to get banned, but for secretly i dont understand he got permanent banned
and u can also ask gm to ask about my history for rc how many times i use point for rc
i never use point for rc just once when i buy the cheap gold, the other i also use cc
i didnt rc as much as u do, of course u are much richer than me but who care
i am not asking your money
you dont feed me
so who are u for me why you judge me and other
who you think u are sima

Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2014-10-17 14:25
Edited by Antonsetya at 2014-10-17 14:31

Yes...Yessss.....Release The Banned List,,Especially Secretly...coz he Got Banned Forever,,Unfair la GM...
not only coz report from a traitor and then u banned them...

Respect For All..
AntonSetya

King Of Shu S7 - S9
Author: narazayna    Time: 2014-10-17 14:27
VOTE. . RELEASE PERMANENT BANNED..
narazayna SHU 7

Author: Aptknack    Time: 2014-10-17 14:28
GM I already wrote to you long ago about this and told you this will happen. You are making things unhappy for everyone. Both the spenders and non-spenders who didn't get to use the cheat. Your prferential punishment now now is making everyone upset. We are really one step away from stopping our spending now because we know you are always changing your stand or not bothered with our concerns.

Release secretly account, we don't understand your reason for making his 'crime' much more serious than others and even more so, we don't understand why you are not releasing the names of other players who are also illegally rc. Be fair to your players, don't make us believe that Chinese game developers, like in the past the Chinese politicians, are corrupted and you dare bring that unfair practices to the international gaming scene.
Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 14:30
tq fox, i respect patri most cause he is real gold player and he must be very2 rich person but he is a person cause when i send pm to patri he reply and use a polite language..
yunfei also good person but i never pm yunfei but my friend did cause when we not merge with s7 the scariest player is yunfei..after we merge the scariest player became quick patri kekekeke
Author: sima    Time: 2014-10-17 14:32
Yes Regum everyone make a mistake not so serious, we are human being. And i also dont know your situation there and GM also doesn't give us detail why some get banned 5 days and some 3 days and only secretly get permanent banned. But you all from s7 know him. Yes GM would listens to more players.
But this is GM job only GM know the thing, i dont mention about you but are you sure all of post in here made by real players.

Let GM check and decide. I'm apprciated that all players in s7 work in team. I hope it happen to s8 too.

Regards,
Sima
Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-17 14:37
When sima say it's gm job he means he does it when he gets to the office..as far as everyone hating s8 s10 remeber only the son of bitch machau is the the rat..well maybe his boyfriends too at s8 shu, but wu and wei players had nothing to do with this.
Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 14:39
yes sima everbody will temp too try the cheap gold especially for middle people cause we dont have much money for rc the legal one..
but most important is we play game for fun, so dont get stress by game
what we got when our id become strong, stronger or strongest
all we got just our own satisfaction which is cant not be explain by word cause everyone got different personality
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 14:40
Tell your gank sima. Stop being traitor.
Your report to GM just make this game worse. Be wise next time.
Chinese server 100usd for 6300gold. If you want to have fair and good game, write down to gm to revise his gold price in this game server.
100% bug recharge will be stopped automatically.

All S7 id is not fake. All is real player.

Patri, wait for the all server arena, beat them all...

Damn traitor.... you guys piss us off, who being quite an relax to have fun with this game.
Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 14:40
Ya all top player its good...patri..yunfei..ejick..plvc....fenrir.....hand julia..bibon.. antz..improsivo ..dll...its good..we all respect them. Cause not only strong..but they polite and good person too.
Author: diemaster    Time: 2014-10-17 14:45
woow it is all going really nice if we can spare clash between game and real world.
Improper way to recharge is a problem for GM but it's not fair if the players get banned too. GM need to remind that they are all real gold players before they recharge improperly. If GM gonna ban them then GM have to refund back all gold that have been recharged properly to the players. I vote to release the ban.

By the way, in s8-s10 server clash being made between shu vs wu. IDK, before merge our competition atmosphere is going really nice without any clones etc problem. I hope everything is going better soon. We don't want to make enemy, it's all just game.

Regard
diemaster wu s10
Author: sima    Time: 2014-10-17 14:46
zhoA or simaa, im a real player I'm not the one of GM's team and i font even know who they are. We cant judge who is right or wrong, who is real or fake. But what we can do, is trust GM cause we are playing their game. And if you feel you dont trust GM, I would suggest you to quit the game. You cant just live under the roofs with the owner who you dont trust.

Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-17 14:49
Sima stop with your bullshit plz we know u a gm clone., so stop sucking machaus dick and plz check s8 shu first before u rat on every other server out there.
Author: Aptknack    Time: 2014-10-17 14:53
In all that we do, don't be hypocritical.
For a start, we don't say one thing to A and another thing to B.
Not pointing fingers to anyone but if you want to be respected, the minimum is NOT to do this.
Author: sima    Time: 2014-10-17 14:54
ZhoA you cant just accept the reality. That why I wished i want s8 like s7. They are like a good team.
Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 14:56
Ya... all id at s7..its real....GM you can check all our id....your can see all s7 rc..history.... If only someone offer cheap gold.
And they try..like reg..only 1x.. little money too..... GM will lose more money from them...

Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 14:58
And you all know now the real banned from all cotk player..at all server.
Author: SMJr    Time: 2014-10-17 15:01
I believe it takes a thief to catch a thief. To solve this problem and please majority of the players, GM you should ban the one that reported permanently.
I guarantee all will prosperous and players will be happy to spend again.
Cheers!
Author: wiechenz    Time: 2014-10-17 15:17
Wowowowo nice sima..u always said let gm decide..gm think..gm will this will that..what part of this movies...drama/actions/oscar award in it?? Dont think so did u make good friends in ur reallife with that behaviour?? NO NEED TOO MUCH SPEECH..WHICH SIDE WAS U?? Had u think all of it wisely? Aiiiihhhh perhaps for one sentences u write for Gm u will get free gold....ooooo free gold is more cheaper than regumlou/secretly bought once....we all will cry to beg GM giving discount price but we wont suck GM like u did above all....
Author: EllyTranHa.S7    Time: 2014-10-17 15:24
S7 bump for Secretly,

I was probably the last person playing the city siege event with him just before he got banned.

He's a good person, gives weaker players advice and help even tho he isn't what you would call a heavy good spender. I don't think he deserve this permanent ban.

In any case, give us a reason why only he got banned permanently in the first place

Wu. S7
Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-17 15:26
Edited by zhoA at 2014-10-17 15:30

sima wants s8 to be like s7..but him and machau ratted out all the s7 and s8 players? really sima?  btw notice no s8 shu players very surprising.
Author: sima    Time: 2014-10-17 15:29
GM, everyone hate you. I cant even stand in the middle. Bye bye forum. Ppl gone mad. Time to guit.

Nice to know you all.
Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 15:30
You see GM...s7 s9..s10  s18  ...s5 s6..s1 s2..
.. other server ...want GM released banned ..and all ppl use real money... its no problem ..to secretly..even they enemy from shu and wei too.Released for this time....and now all already know it..so no one will do thats again...if someone offer it again

Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-17 15:31
i am sure everyone on forum and all servers wish they never met u and machau atm
Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-10-17 15:40
unless he never recharge legally permanant ban is over doing it
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 15:45
Chicken shit....
Now all of this Game Traitor just run away? Go all of you, run away and wash your hand....
Dirty head

Vote For Released ALL NAME at BANNED LIST!!!!
Vote For Released ALL NAME at BANNED LIST!!!!

without all S7 player in S7 this game is not fun anymore.

Author: Arthur    Time: 2014-10-17 15:48
Edited by Arthur at 2014-10-17 16:04
I'm sima10.
No multi/clone, no fake/illegal gold.
And I'm a real player not like somebody said im GM or...

[attach]1011[/attach]

Whatever dude. You just a LIAR anyways. Looks good in forum but LET PICTURE SPEAK ITSELF.

SHU S8 just have many Jealous person, like the RAT !

They can't enjoy the game.

Anyway, IF I KNEW I'LL BE TEMPTED TO RECHARGE TOO, you shouldn't blame them to use this cheap Gold.

Just put yourself in this position GM, in front of you someone offer a 100 grams REAL GOLD ( 24k ) with only $100. Dont u want it ????

This happen because you lack about your recharge security, and you never care. You even not care about what people said in Forum.

SO just RELEASE ALL BANNED ID, this will be a lesson for EVERYONE. Especially the one that got banned forever.

They still use their real money though. Still not fair for them.

KingArthur S10 ( I was told as clone by Shu S8 ) Ciao...

Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 15:56
Sima this my suggestion to you.
You can write your idea to have fair and great game for COTK by put your idea in the following link
http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1

Don't be traitor chicken shit. Player who recharge from GM more than the bug recharge player. The list only show 14 name.... What do you looking for sima?
Just to feel your worry to be gone from afraid to lose to other who play smart but non vip player.
Come to s7. you will see a lot of non vip player have good hero. We are one team at S7.

Now you want to blame GM? Real bloody traitor. Now you become a traitor as well to GM.
Author: Davekoe    Time: 2014-10-17 16:02
GM plz release Secretly and all banned ID. If u fair theres so many ID that should be banned
Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 16:05
nice post king arthur, your post make sima run away hahahaha
agree with bibon in s7 there is a time when shu must deal with shadow we do complaint but not extreme compalin and we still play, u will find out sima when u merge with s7 and u will find out what hell is hahaha
Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2014-10-17 16:06
Yeah,,,1 RunAway.....
and Where's MaChau??...why he/she so keep silent??...why he not write fucking comment here?
Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 16:11
@ anton maybe machau got speechless after saw sima run away
yes gm please release the id got banned specially secretly
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 16:14
All FYI,
If you have any idea to help GM to make this game fair and great game to play.
Don't hesitate to write in
http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1

Do not do traitor or chicken thing. The traitor gank just a bunched weak player don't know to have a fun fight in this game.
Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 16:25
Hey GM how much money...thats make secretly ban forever... we will pay for secretly and released all ban.. if need to released banned... we will collect all wei..wu..and shu s7... ..  or we must say like them.
With rude? So you will hear us?....
Author: vidzz    Time: 2014-10-17 16:27
ude replied at 2014-10-17 12:33
Lol machau sucks in s8 that's why he needs everyone ban, we call ppl like him rats and deserve to ge ...

he want play with guard only n
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 16:30
Agree with foxxavie.... What do you need GM? RELEASED ALL BANNED LIST.
Wei, Shu, and Wu S7 are one since S7 born....
All player at S7 are great player.
Author: Antz14    Time: 2014-10-17 17:15
GM, this is so unfair
Release Secretly from permanent ban

DON'T JUST READ GM, REPLY THIS THREAD

Antz
s7&s9

Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 17:27
So good post...king arthur...so thats the real sima? ... really?
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 17:31
Dear GM,
Thank you to release all name at banned list.

My suggestion, nest time don't listen to any traitor story like this. They just wining to you to cover their weakness.
You better more focus on all suggestion or idea from all player to develop this game become great game to play with all fun.

You can use advertising site to make more money.
Listen to people idea, appreciate it, and develop your game.

Bibon
King of Wei S7 and all Wei, Shu and Wu S7 appreciate your action.
Author: wiechenz    Time: 2014-10-17 17:34
Thanks too for all players who supported vote in releasing banned id.
Especially bibon..regumlou..foxxavie.quickpatri..ellytranha.etc whole server shu wei wu...
Yesssssss....we did it
Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 17:36
THANKS GM.... WE ALL VERY GLAD TO YOUR ACTION.....ABSOLUTELY THANKS.

Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 17:36
Try ... login again all banned list... already open ...
Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 17:41
you welcome wiechenz so we can hit each other in world and arena again kekekek..
tq gm for release secretly
Author: wiechenz    Time: 2014-10-17 17:44
Ahahaha dont hit when times almost ended regum...come on spirit up
Author: kenarok    Time: 2014-10-17 17:52
Just check my account...all wei is fair player...we dont know how to use fake gold..warz now this trick coz he is open acc in s7..i have money sima lol i can buy your account but this is only a game for me...i still love my real life...i play if i have free time...not like u play for life...are u have cancer sima....only lay down in your bed
Author: kenarok    Time: 2014-10-17 17:54
I dont have fake account....so why i must use a fake gold wkwkwk
Author: Regumlou    Time: 2014-10-17 18:03
i can hit u wiechenz sometimes but i cant win from u no matter how many times i try too heheh

Author: foxavie    Time: 2014-10-17 18:22
And we must fair to GM too....So Now ..nobody buy cheap gold again..if someone offer us.... . Thanks again GM..
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-17 18:25
GM need to revise his pricing gold to stop this cheaper gold.
If no rapid action, it will happened time to time
really like this icon hahahahaha

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5