Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Server 18 gold hacking indication [Print this page]

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-16 12:05
Title: Server 18 gold hacking indication
Check id of gold hacking

Id Fool server 18 country wei

This id have indicate gold hacking activity and he is proudly ask other to join his gang to hack more illegal gold to play in cotk

We want his id to be banned forever!

If you let this happend all of us will use illlegal recharge..

Fool Onthehill facebook user is the ign Fool, said " i cant tell you how i did, i just wanna offer 1000 points for 200 usd and the normal price for 500 points is 500usd" this is what he said.

The screenshot had already sent to you Arthur..

Server 18

Anyone who agree or disagree comment this..what the use of legal recharge? If can recharge 72k gold with the cheapest..

Author: ycsdy    Time: 2014-12-16 15:38
SOMEONE..... who just complain... and got ban 5 days..

now...... anyhow spam SHADOWS...

even top players... don't spam like that
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-16 15:57
Got banned five days..and get released by gm..after that still hacking gold through bypassing system.

I Totally agree like shadowing spam endlessly..

Gm should check his id Fool server 18 wei

If not more and more will using by pass system..
Author: ycsdy    Time: 2014-12-16 16:19
he just.... anyhow spam shadows again....

suddenly... he so willing top use gold.
Author: sanada    Time: 2014-12-16 17:36
Wow. Shu lose 1 siege and complaint to forum.good job all.
Fool already paid his debt to gm. How about u liubei? Have u paid your outstanding balance because of ILLEGAL gold?
Author: sanada    Time: 2014-12-16 17:51
U claim you have screenshot right? IF you are a Man post the screenshot. No need talk so big.
Author: kaarage    Time: 2014-12-16 17:55
Hello.........
What u thinking say this bro..

Hahahah.....
pucuk lah ente bro
macam pantek kau nak cakap macam tuh
Author: sur    Time: 2014-12-16 18:03
how many people using Fool Onthehill nick name on facebook??
shame on you!!!

I Payback the refund to GM..
My id was not in blacklist anymore..so i can recharge normally..

Look at my screenshoot..
this is my histories of recharge

Im ask u...
Did Liubei S18 payback for his illegal gold??
Banned him...
The different between me and him is..
I PAYBACK THE REFUNDED TO GM..HE IS NOT..SOO SHOULD BE HIM IS THE BANNED ONE..NOT ME

Author: TyLer    Time: 2014-12-16 18:07
Whatt? Some PPL who use illegal gold and not yet pay the debt still can play until now? OMG, i think who not pay the debt already got banned. WTH, that not fair, you must make deadline for them to pay the debt or got banned permanent(example= 1week). GM . We all using real money to buy gold and some ppl use fake gold can get more privileges than us. GM YOU MUST FAIR TO US!!
Author: sanada    Time: 2014-12-16 18:26
now this is the evidence that you just talk COCK
SHAME ON YOU...SHAME ON YOU

Author: sanada    Time: 2014-12-16 18:35
and this. please just bring this player to justice. BAN HIM PERMANENT!

Author: WindCloud    Time: 2014-12-16 20:59
If you ( fool ) really filthy damn rich kid ,why u use legal recharge for now only , why previous u use illegal recharge ? Why u miss so much rank and suddenly pops out with so many gold.... ?

Can spend 2k usd in a week ? Who u wanna lie ? Instead u ask people to buy your gold ?

Do u think this is a joke... all of the server know ur scheme... u so pissed by gm , till u top up illegally so to prove u are the great and wanna sell hold in s18
?
even u are a rich filthy dammed kid , i dont think u have that much money to spend in this game unless u hack payment or scam others gold..
Let the gm ban u , so others will not follow your foot step...
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-16 21:22
So funny, after read it..thief yell thief..even wu suspicious abut fool so what call spamming..

Poor bei, become victims..even gm knw how much he illegaly recharge..if compare to fool who illegaly recharge all to vip 7..then ask for discount.. 5 days and 3 days banned already knw how much is the amount being recharged previously..poor bei..sad from wu..

And his name got spill from wei..due to their unsportive action to close fool mistake, even the fool offer anyone to buy his 70k gold acc..wkwkwk, will be laughing stock if anyone buy it..

So other can illegaly recharge..to vip 10 n ask for discount from gm..

Oh my god, gonna make new ign n illegaly recharge till vip 10 and ask gm for discount later on..
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-16 21:23
Even gm said discount player is fool not liubei...shame on you fool..to whoever you are
Author: sur    Time: 2014-12-16 21:26
U dont know why im do that...
On early server S18...i meet the player name KENTCECIL..he is from shu...
I burn my money to gold..just to defeat him..
But u know what..HE IS CHEAT...ASK GM!!!!!!
DID U SEE HIM NOW??? DID U SEE KENTCECIL STILL PLAY ON S18..
NOOOOO...because i ask GM TO BANNNNEEEDD HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SO STUPID SPENT ALL MONEY JUST TO KILL CHEATER!!!!!!
All skill and hit only take 1 damage...!!!
SHITTTTT

If u was me..u will find the way to take the refund..
Play the game with cheater inside....!!!!!

But my friend ask me to continue play..
SO I PAYBACK...PAYBACK...Look at my words..PAYBACK your shit asss...

IM RICH...IM NOT KID...I Have a company and maybe someday u need work and a begging for a job to me..!!!!

so what...

Author: sur    Time: 2014-12-16 21:37
PanerBruno replied at 2014-12-16 21:23
Even gm said discount player is fool not liubei...shame on you fool..to whoever you are

Im not get the discount from GM..
I PAYBACK FULL...

look at my post why im refund the money from heyshell....
and why u think im FOOL is the same person with your suspect on FB...

COME HERE GM...CLEAR MY NAME...!!!

Author: sanada    Time: 2014-12-16 21:42
I think its you windcloud and panerbruno being a kid here. Read it properly. Already give you evidence now you still want to make fool' name bad? Shame on you. If you cannot recharge, don't take it to those who can.  If you are brave enough tell me your ign. My ign is ZhugeLiang .what is yours? Liubei? Pfffft.victim?victim my ass. You are a cheater and a con.
@sur No need to reply anymore. Sad to respond to Those two spoilt kid. Lost 1 round now crying in the forum.
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-16 21:50
Agree Zgl, come to wu..i will accompany you more..party more..and too bad discount player is Fool not Liubei, said by Gm dude not me..you retard, should read more carefully and wear glasses if you cant read, ask other to read for you..Fool's DISCOUNT friends..thx god nobody in wu or shu like wei..fool is a discount player, so funny after read it..
Author: sur    Time: 2014-12-16 22:22
Hahahaha discount player?????
U will know what is the true..if GM come here and explain...

Im player with honor..
Im respect heyshell hardwork team to create and develop this interesting game..
Thats why im find a way to contact gm to full payback..not a discount..

If im bad monkey..i will leave it..and never spent any dollar just to payback my id..
And continue play like LiuBei did it...
It will save my money...
THINK!!!!!

BANNED ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
All of u will happy with it...
Ask all your friends to come here...make this.thread more hot...

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-16 22:30
Honour? You kidding me.. If u are player with honour you will not drag other player in your shame..especially LiuBei, you think he is your escapegoat

If you are honour you will talk differently, instead thief yelling thief..
Play as LiuBei, sure go ahead..he recharge from googleplay and appstore..and you do the same recharge from googleplay and playstore..i'm just afraid you dont even have a credit card if you so called owner of a bla bla bla bla company..instead recharge from MOL..even MOL can have bug in recharge through bypass system..

Too bad, i just know..GM call you a discount player..that is what i know folk honour player? My ass is honourable than yours..charge legally from the start..

Author: kaarage    Time: 2014-12-16 22:37
Heyy.. you panerbruno buktikan apa yg kau omongin
mulut lu tuh bau tai ngomong gak ada bukti
main se enak jidat lu nuduh orang sajah

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-16 22:49
Lol..gm called him a discount player..wkwk, that is what i call honourably funny...

To shu and wu who read it..let us join hands..we already agree on this..

Adios server 18
Author: sur    Time: 2014-12-16 23:01
I wont reply anymore..
This is the last post in this thread

Author: zhao    Time: 2014-12-16 23:02
hahahaha so funny hear this problem just wish gonna be okay

Author: Captain    Time: 2014-12-16 23:08
Agree with you dude..i find this funny being called a discount player not me dude..zgl n tyler u guys better read carefully..who and who is being called discount player?

I admit i illegaly rc 900g previously for my vip 7 and gm know about it..so what? I learned my mistake and apologize to gm..now i only rc from googleplay and playstore

U got problems with it discount player fool?

I am not like you who top up till vip7 with illegaly recharge full! Discount player

U should use your word properly and dont point your mistake to other player noob!

You and kentcecil is ur probs..not other..dont make an excuse..to you, my ass!

Drag me to your last mistake..your illegal recharge nobody force you to rc..dont say that cecil force you too rc..you are so funny dude..said a company owner, and work for you..you just humilliate gm..you think gm should work for you in your so called fatherling company?

Such a cry baby show off your dad company?

Wake up discount player fool..gm called you a discount player not us..he started so we just follow..it womt make us get banned isn't it

Author: zhao    Time: 2014-12-16 23:09
let justice be done,
Author: zhao    Time: 2014-12-16 23:18
why just a game to be big problem relax guys dont be mad we live with smile and healthy not think bad grown ups guyz l
Author: snowiee    Time: 2014-12-16 23:23
Edited by snowiee at 2014-12-16 23:28

Relax.! Just a game.
If you're discount player i hope you recharge more. Lvl 100 WEI guards at 50% cities bite like ants, makes me lazy to walk that far always.
I sincerely hope WEI win more events so they can upgrade country for stronger guards, if not, this game is so bored
No hard feelings, really hope to see a stronger team. Since you FOOL had a big company please make this gameplay more challenging for all of us alright.! Thanks FOOL.!
*i meant ID fool not you're a fool dont misunderstand alright FOOL
Author: zhao    Time: 2014-12-16 23:34
hmmmm just like king shu said its gonna be okay if gm said its alright, why we discuss this problem if have fault should be jail or banned forever
Author: sur    Time: 2014-12-16 23:34
PanerBruno replied at 2014-12-16 22:49
Lol..gm called him a discount player..wkwk, that is what i call honourably funny...

To shu and wu w ...

Btw one more thing..
No need honor to talk with the  man or people who accuse me as cheater...

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-17 08:49
Honour?  My ass..during wu country upgrade you guys said will keeps word not interrupt..and in the end still interrupt, even zgl says to m will not interrupt..so zgl is the wei doll, no wonder wei got a discount player..

Thanks for Shu who help us level up country from wei harassment..
Especially all member of Shu

Gm specially highlight for you discount player..eat the cheater words and swallow it..

Once a discount player will be discount player..all of server 18 know how shame you are..

#to Zhaolei..we welcome you to Wu and Shu..lv 99 id player available to you if you wanna switch country
Author: ycsdy    Time: 2014-12-17 09:57
IF...... fool is like what he says.....
OWN COMPANY....AND 1 day I might... ask a JOB from him....

... if u r rich.....
and ..... you chase so hard ... to catch up with kent....

Then.... why after u realize he got banned for using illegal top up....
you yourself go n use...
and got ban also??

Author: zhao    Time: 2014-12-17 11:29
I Appreciate you give me 99 level to me but I just wanna play this game with my own
Author: XiangThe    Time: 2014-12-17 11:52
Come on guys, this is just a game, should be have fun, not crying like this in forum. just make me remember someone from s8 wei.
Always crying when lost

Gentlemen fight in game not in forum.. The real Shu never cry.

S8 Shu

Author: cauphan    Time: 2014-12-17 13:01
xiangthe udah copo copo goblok lagi, anjing macam kamu tu sedih klo matiinya di kolor sima
Author: holigan    Time: 2014-12-17 16:27
Xiangthe loe bicara tdk nyambung tai kucing.

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2014-12-18 11:08
Lol..so it has been said that..illegal rc till vip 7 and ask for discount from gm..that is great idea
Good move fool, taking kentcecil for a reason..awesome

So should be many people who using illegal rc and ask for gm discount, such a cheapprice

Vip 7 illegal + discount pay 3k official..

Dear my beloved fellows and gm..even the blind who can read in face book will know, who is the cheater...79k of gold, even offer to buy his id indicate s18 wei fool ?? Hill? You think this to omnious?

Even you gm you can track where his gold coming from..

If you giving discount then all player will illegal rc till vip 10 and ask for your discount which u suffer..

You should ban them instead..not let them acting honour and heroic..just like they doing the right thing especially fool..if i think a out it i wanna laugh..you call him a discount player instead of Liubei, who he drag down with him..

fool, you are the shameless player that i ever met..ald done wrong and act so honour..make me wanna puke..

To Gm,
If i were you i will ask them rc from google or playstore!

I know the trick of MoL and paypal, but what for? This is only the game..

Your system of payment still weak, even a noob hacker can by pass easily

You should think about it

Author: sur    Time: 2014-12-18 11:54
Bla..bla.bblaaa..blaaa...blaaa
If GM find any fake or illegal recharge from my id...
Please ban me GM!!!!

And you PanerBruno...i will give u a job...as a trash blogwriter...

Author: Hawkx    Time: 2014-12-19 16:16
Hawk Truma lol  you no me don't be a nameless face drop your name and let it be known
Author: Hawkx    Time: 2014-12-19 16:20
sanada replied at 2014-12-16 17:36
Wow. Shu lose 1 siege and complaint to forum.good job all.
Fool already paid his debt to gm. How ab ...

S18 hawk Truma here I'm from wu I don't mind if he stays    I no others have cheated I no their names yet I don't post them

LET HIM STAY            Wei can't hurt wu or shu
Author: Hawkx    Time: 2014-12-19 16:28
TyLer replied at 2014-12-16 18:07
Whatt? Some PPL who use illegal gold and not yet pay the debt still can play until now? OMG, i think ...

I'm in the only country that didn't cheat every other player out of a fair game so how about you compensate wu for these cheaters 5 day ban what bull sh#t ,for months of suppression and dictatorship ,if I wanted that id move to North Korea and be slave ,so if you from wei or shu shut the hell up
Author: holigan    Time: 2015-1-16 16:30
Biasa cuma mau bikin panas.maklum tdk bisa kalahkan fool hahahahahaha
Author: kalyl    Time: 2022-5-28 09:58
has been banned for 5 days and has been reopened . helix jump

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5