Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Metallurgical Wire Rope Electric Hoist Specifications [Print this page]

Author: taitai    Time: 2022-3-24 09:41
Title: Metallurgical Wire Rope Electric Hoist Specifications
Metallurgical Wire Rope Electric Hoist Structural Features

Electric hoist of lifting capacity 1-10t, lifting height 1-20m, working duty medium (M6), and also can produce non-standard products according to your requirements.

Metallurgical Wire Rope Electric Hoist Application

Ambient temperature: -10℃~+60℃, moisture: ≤85%. 380V, 50Hz, 3 phases is applied to the condition of 40℃, moisture ≤50%, altitude below 1000m. (It also can be customize according to customers’ requirements)

Metallurgical Wire Rope Electric Hoist Classification and Structural Arrangement

Metallurgical Wire Rope Electric Hoist comes in two types: Metallurgy Single Speed and Metallurgy Double Speed.

Note: For example, YH 5t-9m, means lifting capacity 5t, lifting height 9m, single speed, metallurgy operating electric hoist.

Metallurgical Wire Rope Electric Hoist Specifications

Author: kubeo88    Time: 2022-4-14 12:29
I am really happy to have found this site at last. Really informative and meaningful activities, Thanks for the post and effort! Please continue to share more as a blog. I have now saved it to my bookmarks so I can keep in touch with you. retro games

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5