Heyshell Games Forum

Title: CURSE THIS GAME!!! [Print this page]

Author: ace4glory    Time: 2014-2-7 03:09
Title: CURSE THIS GAME!!!
I DONT CARE IF YOU BAN THIS ID YOU DAMMIT ALTOUGH I'VE SPENT ALMOST 1M IDR IN HERE.. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 1 DAY TO PLAY AGAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT US. YOU'VE STOLEN MY MONEY WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR UNRESPONSIBLE GAME.. DONT HOPE YOU'LL BE SUCCESS WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE SON OF BITCH, ASSHOLE!!!     
Author: ZhouYu    Time: 2014-2-7 09:51
The developers obviously don't care about it's players
Author: LoL    Time: 2014-2-7 10:35
WTH...
at least SHOW US! any notice or something that show your doin' your job...
DAMN this~
Author: Aizen    Time: 2014-2-7 11:35
yeah im already using 2M Idr for this game.
but gm n admin not responsible about server cannt login.  
recode n MQactive server for fix. we need notice about server.
dont sleeping pls.
Author: yuliusz    Time: 2014-2-7 14:31
S3 PLZZZZZZZ LOLZZZZZZZZZ ONE DAY IAM USE VIP 1 AND NOW SERVER ERORRRRRRRR
Author: Benromario    Time: 2014-2-7 16:25
Whahahahahah!!!!! Chill guys. They still holiday. U all post so much. They also can't disgest. Come S2 la. The Wu and weis damn weak
Author: EsperWerne    Time: 2014-2-7 18:28
Kekkee dont mean to add fuel to the fire but im kinda pissed at the lack of response from the admins too and ive spend much more then that
Author: Benromario    Time: 2014-2-7 20:52
Ya. From those shadows all of us can see. LoL!!!

Author: johndell    Time: 2014-2-7 22:45
Help me.. My id ace4glory n my home network ip has banned.. I use my cellphone net now.. Di i do something wrong?? T__T
Author: Aizen    Time: 2014-2-8 01:06
ha? Banned?!
wht happen GM?! just complain getting banned IP network, OMG

we need plying again at s3 but GM not respon. already much Post forum, FB, email if u have phone i can call u for know why server cannt login.
and when server fix? and whre GM now?
Author: Gembel    Time: 2014-2-8 13:10
johndell replied at 2014-2-7 22:45
Help me.. My id ace4glory n my home network ip has banned.. I use my cellphone net now.. Di i do som ...

Read post #1
Author: W.W.P.P    Time: 2014-2-12 12:12
had spended my money into this game for more than $ 500, But what did i got ?... Very unfair with the rule of the game... I did supported you game with being VIP 6 to keep this game alive, But in return the game are not love me enough with their rule for not making diffrent from other free player and the VIP one... Remember, who keep your bussiness still alive till today... The free player ?... Or Us...

WWF Note : Only One Species Can Save All Other Species... Us

Note :

Species = VIP Player

Other Species = Free Player

Us = VIP Player

If you want your bussiness keep alive... Be Wise to everyone who keep your bussiness alive... Thats the rule of the real life in this world, Unless you

just created this game just for fun, And you never though to need benefactor trhu VIP player to keep the blood of this game keep moving and

survive...

Please consider this... Thanks You...
Author: EsperWerne    Time: 2014-2-13 03:01
1 mill 2 mill idr? Try 100 mill idr and they still ignore
Author: Benromario    Time: 2014-2-13 09:30
That y my friend stop recharge

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5