Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Help Needed: Can't Seem to Forget Wi-Fi Network on Mac [Print this page]

Author: Bob444    Time: 2023-5-27 07:11
Title: Help Needed: Can't Seem to Forget Wi-Fi Network on Mac
Greetings, fellow Mac users! I'm facing an annoying problem on my Mac—I can't seem to forget a specific Wi-Fi network. I've tried all the usual tricks, but they're not doing the trick. If any of you have encountered this issue before or have any tips on how to completely remove a Wi-Fi network from a Mac, please share your wisdom. Thank you for your anticipated support!

Author: Grem56    Time: 2023-5-27 07:39
Hi there! How to forget a network on mac? To forget a network on Mac, you can try the following steps: 1. Open System Preferences and select Network. 2. Select Wi-Fi from the list of options on the left. 3. Click the Advanced button in the bottom right corner. 4. Select the network you want to forget and click the minus (-) button. 5. Click OK and then Apply. This should remove the network from your list of available networks. If this doesn't work, you can try resetting your network settings. To do this, open System Preferences, select Network, and click the Reset button at the bottom of the window. This should reset all your network settings and remove any saved networks. Hope this helps!
Author: Bob444    Time: 2023-5-30 17:43
Thank you very much. You have fully answered all my questions. I am very grateful to you for that!

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5