Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Official announcement on Price [Print this page]

Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-15 18:39
Title: Official announcement on Price
Dear all,
Recently, there are some players asking us to lower the price in the game and we're taking that seriously. We are trying our best to reply to every post published by players, however, they seems to be confused about what we said. Hence, we'd like to take this opportunity to make an official response to this problem.

Concerning the price, we sincerely hope you could understand us. This is not only the uniform price set by HEYSHELL platform, but also the stable price towards the overseas areas. It is set on the basis of the results of our rigorous market research. HEYSHELL is a platform featured with openness and stability that are all attributed by superior quality of the game and intimate service. More importantly, an independent and stable price can guarantee the stability of onlined areas and keep the balance between veteran and rookie players. Therefore, the price system used since the day the game released cannot be changed freely.

Players have always been concerned about the recharge system set by the Chinese version. First of all, we have to make it clear that these are not run by the same operators, They belong to FEIDOU, while we are under the HEYSHELL platform. What's more, we're also not very clear about them as well. But, what we can promise to you is that they will be unable to communicate by using of English or any other foreign languages. Secondly, the price is fair for the users under the HEYSHELL platform , because our game does not share the same platform with other areas which will not arouse any conflicts with other regions. Therefore, the recharge system of our game is independent and not affected by any other games.   

What we've always been devoting ourselves is to establish a more stable price system to provide you with excellent game experience. And in terms of price, we also do our utmost to create more favorable conditions for you, such as lowering the price of the item and increasing the possibility of getting them in the game which may be invisible for you, but we really take measures to do that.

All the mentioned above are official explanation concerning the price problem and we sincerely hope you could understand and do not join in that kind of event. Meanwhile, thanks for having us known more pros and cons about ourselves. We're sorry for that and will continue to be dedicated to provide you with better game experience, stable environment and superior customer service.

Team of COTK

2015.4.15

Author: whowhoami    Time: 2015-4-15 19:16
Edited by whowhoami at 2015-4-15 19:20

Hi Athur,

We understand that reducing the gold price could be unfair to those players who had recharged many times. However, there are solutions to these problems, if you are willing to look into it. for example, you could start by reducing the gold prices and compensate those players who had previously recharged. Or maybe you could start doing a survey and we will see majority of the players' opinions as well.

Would you risk losing 50% of the regular VIPs by not reducing the gold prices ? Considering that reducing gold prices could actually be a win-win situation for your company as well as the players. Many people are unhappy, players will start to quit.

Well, it's your company and it's your decision

Author: \o/    Time: 2015-4-15 19:36
it is clear that our support system is not worth the high price , and it is clear that english is not main language here , it will be unfair to those who already recharged many times , the solution can be very simple , give players based on their vip status , the ability to buy gold at a discount for a certain period time (definitely not 10%) , a few free summons , a few advanced refine , then we can all kiss and move on , there will be disgruntled ppl as always , but I think you will maintain over 90% of ur players , and increase new players traffic , you can even suggest a solution and make a poll on it so that ppl can vote on it , but if u wanna keep using this same broken record , I feel it will impact user database sooner than u think , just my 2 cents on the issue .
Author: Milky    Time: 2015-4-15 19:36
Your price of in game gold does not justify the amount of bugs reported by various users on the forum. How can you use that to back up ur claim on a stable game experience as mentioned in your 2nd paragraph? Not to mention the shitty translator you guys hired to translate horcrux effects/explanation of diff equips and the list goes on........

A quick check on whois.domain clearly shows feidou and heyshell running under the same server (kaixin) though it's registered under 2 different companies. I presume it's run by the same management? Correct me if I'm wrong.

If no adjustments to the price of in game gold is made, in the long run, vip players are just gonna migrate to China servers thus resulting in low revenue for heyshell which will eventually lead to close down of heyshell.

Just my 2 cents.....
Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-4-15 19:38
nah ,reducing means their incomes will more less,they wont do it with their "superior customer service" things they said

i dunno also which one is their so called "superior customer service" since there is nothing they do and even go away from their fault and bla bla bla things athur said above is all very nonsense with reality they do ,lol
Author: patyapkc    Time: 2015-4-15 19:44
well ,  eventhough is operated by different operators but in the end it's still the same game ,  game play is still the same ,  I dun think many of us will have any problems when crossing over to their version ,  is your loss not ours ,  secondly ,  u guys just assume that the price set is fair but is it actually fair ? just like u would go to buy something,  both is the same thing but price wise is cheaper , which one would u go for ? anyway ,  mobile gaming is getting more and more popular , there is so many game available not to mention story based on 3 kingdoms ,  well if u guys still failed to see that and not remain competitive ,  well all I can say wish heyshell all the best ..... since most of us already pledge not to rc anymore and not more future heyshell game for us
remember your last 2 egg events ? cwenji?
increasing probability?  don't make me laugh, how many of us rc so much,  in the end what we got ? all rubbish , yeah I can see the invisibility now
and lastly ,  your last 2 egg events really disappointed many of us ... including me
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-15 19:56
Edited by PanerBruno at 2015-4-15 20:09

Dear all,
   Recently, there are some players asking us to lower the price in the game and we're taking that seriously. We are trying our best to reply to every post published by players, however, they seems to be confused about what we said. Hence, we'd like to take this opportunity to make an official response to this problem.

Concerning the price, we sincerely hope you could understand us. This is not only the uniform price set by HEYSHELL platform, but also the stable price towards the overseas areas. It is set on the basis of the results of our rigorous market research. HEYSHELL is a platform featured with openness and stability that are all attributed by superior quality of the game and intimate service. More importantly, an independent and stable price can guarantee the stability of onlined areas and keep the balance between veteran and rookie players. Therefore, the price system used since the day the game released cannot be changed freely.

Players have always been concerned about the recharge system set by the Chinese version. First of all, we have to make it clear that these are not run by the same operators, They belong to FEIDOU, while we are under the HEYSHELL platform. What's more, we're also not very clear about them as well. But, what we can promise to you is that they will be unable to communicate by using of English or any other foreign languages. Secondly, the price is fair for the users under the HEYSHELL platform , because our game does not share the same platform with other areas which will not arouse any conflicts with other regions. Therefore, the recharge system of our game is independent and not affected by any other games.   

What we've always been devoting ourselves is to establish a more stable price system to provide you with excellent game experience. And in terms of price, we also do our utmost to create more favorable conditions for you, such as lowering the price of the item and increasing the possibility of getting them in the game which may be invisible for you, but we really take measures to do that.

All the mentioned above are official explanation concerning the price problem and we sincerely hope you could understand and do not join in that kind of event. Meanwhile, thanks for having us known more pros and cons about ourselves. We're sorry for that and will continue to be dedicated to provide you with better game experience, stable environment and superior customer service.

Team of COTK

2015.4.15

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just a lil curious? where do you get this game platform from? u said you are not clear as well? did you get this game so called created by the God it self like what it said in a bible? Dont kidding me dude..

if the feidou cant speak english or other languange..u dont need to worry many from us can speak Mandarin or Cantoneese to communicate with them !

you say no conflict arouse in other areas..now all over the asian region is complaint you about the price!

There will no recharge from us..which is Super vip in ur term untill u have take further step for the gold price..

RC much and norc  is just a same for those who using gold buying item!

when you reply plz think carefully! dont make us laugh..

all of the server player is waiting for your reply and further step..

we all already know the scheme, just be asure if no further step from you..

all of us Super Vip will no recharge anymore for sure
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-15 20:06

so i wonder wat region is HEYSHELL catered for ?

US ? ASIA ? HONG KONG ?

hav they really done research on the pricing ?

from wat i see ... i think this is a US version PRICE for an ASIAN Market ...

WOW

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-15 20:10
that is why so what we called just now.. can earn more..

uuhh come and find us in every server..will give you high id to play.. no need to top up..
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-15 20:12
btw for the last two egg c.wenji...it also makes me laugh.. even non VIP people can get wenji, so what is the use for those vip Percentage probabilty?
Author: Aptknack    Time: 2015-4-15 20:12
Let's see whether the system can be adjusted when there is 0 RC guys. If, and only if GM gets zero income for a while, then I suspect there is a chance for the system to magically change
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-15 21:15
PanerBruno replied at 2015-4-15 20:10
that is why so what we called just now.. can earn more..

thanx for ur kindness my fren... dun need high id to play... coz i dun even know how to play much ...

imagine givin a ferrari to a new beginner driver... i ll most probably crash it... coz i dun even know

how the gears work n also where the GAS is... wakakakakakakakaka

but i do support the players overall... i ve been vip's all the time in many games....

this time i am smart enuf to visit the forum first instead of dumpin money in to some

company which not worth my money...

from wat i see the GM reply ... altho yeah they can be bound to some pricing board...

but they could make other changes... n make it known to the players ... instead of just sayin it

for the fun of sayin it... they got to SHOW not just TALK...

Author: ccc    Time: 2015-4-15 21:39
Hi auther why u delete my post? I just say : auther are you reading my message ?  Can u faster change the gold rate? I need to RC 20k sgd to do my liegeman and polish my herbit. If not the 20k will become my wife Rolex !!!!
Btw you say not fair to those high rc player i am 1 of them 1.8m ++ gold RC I dont mind just change the damn gold rate . And  vip player usually dont have much patient if not they wont rc so much.
There is a lot 3 kingdom game out there waiting for us to RC .. So now is see what u going to do about this ...  If nothing is done i have to say  many games out there waiting for me .

Yours  sincerely
Jackooooo s11
Author: DamnGM    Time: 2015-4-15 21:47
PanerBruno replied at 2015-4-15 20:12
btw for the last two egg c.wenji...it also makes me laugh.. even non VIP people can get wenji, so wh ...

that way those non vip will recharge since they happy with the game before later regret but already too late

arthur, don't listen to this guy, listen to me, let them quit
Author: wiatnata    Time: 2015-4-15 21:53
Edited by wiatnata at 2015-4-15 21:54

-----------------------)
Author: Aqua.S15    Time: 2015-4-15 21:54
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-16 09:31

Very Very disappoint on this offical announcement on Price that Heyshell COTK team made.

The HeySHell COTK team ask us the players undertand you. Then why you the HeyShell COTK team never understand us at all? Remember it is WE the players that RC with money into your account. Without us the player RC, NO INCOME AND PRFOIT for you.

I wanna ask isnt FEIDOU and HeyShell both under KaiXin (开心)group? And can you tell me if you said Feidou and HeyShell are 2 Different playform, why i can log into Feidou forum with my Heyshell ID?  And Like what HeyShell said:"Feidou and HeyShell are 2 different platform." now I will RC to Feidou give them more revenue and profit instead to you HEYSHELL.......... HERE I COME FEIDOU 一统天下.

For you not to worry about the Chinese server people unable to communicate in English after I moved to Chinese server, I am Chinese  which I can communicate with them in Chinese.

Oh yea, I will still playing the HeyShell COTK as well, but will NO RC any more, just with Free Login Golds and other VIP Golds event is enough for me. Those are FREE, why not take it from HeyShell COTK.

Author: beatstick    Time: 2015-4-15 22:06
Define balance..
increase probability which seem invisible. How many people manage to get suits easily? As compared to other platforms.
Are vouchers any cheaper? Are the sales of King cheaper? No it is no...if you insist that there is a balance..i guess someone needs to wake up the idea and stop sleeping. Take a look deeper, do proper research and know the clients need and fulfil it. As of now....heyshell is not meeting consumer needs. We are not asking price to lower because we just want to for fun.  We are asking it to be lowered because we like the game but feel we are treated unfairly despite the support given. And we are talking hard cash here that we pump in to have fun which provides the growth of your company and pay of your employee. Try checking the balance book at the end of the month and do your sales comparison chart (if you even have one) and see that we mean it. I hope the high arcing drop in RC can wake you up.  
Author: ChrisLim    Time: 2015-4-15 22:06
Edited by ChrisLim at 2015-4-15 22:22

As everyone had mentioned before me, the poor support & poor explanation on the game doesn't justify the gold prices we have to pay, why not adjust the price to like 2 times the gold we are recharging now?

Chinese version 100USD = 6868 gold.

How about Clash of Three Kingdoms for 100USD = 4600 gold ???

If is a different platform with different management, then you should be aware that we consumer can have a choice. Either we quit the game completely or switch platform directly. Simple as that.

Too bad we find out about the Chinese server so call different platform with exactly same gameplay, then we have the right to voice out our opinion to ask for lower gold prices.

Where in the world can you have a game with the same gameplay with different gold prices on a mobile app?? Tell me.

Either Heyshell lower the gold prices OR we simply play without recharge OR we switch to chinese server OR we find other Three Kingdoms game.

PS. btw this incident have been reported as a scam to Itunes for those that have recharged using the Itunes channel.

Author: hardiyan    Time: 2015-4-15 22:34
I guess this is for high vip..i was gonna comment but only very low vip..hmm if from balance server u still have lot work to doin all server.maybe gonna 1 kingdom.cos almost in every server shu dominated with LOT people..u just wanna make me retired cos only low vip.
Author: V1cky    Time: 2015-4-15 22:44
Sorry if what i am going to say a bit mean, How much is your salary as a staff here? With China nowadays has a very good economy condition and easier to earn money, will you consider to use your salary to play this expensive game and pay like what we all did here?? and if you dont, how will you expect us to willingly accept current gold price?

If heyshell is too proud to lower the price, you can continuously create event like recharge certain amounts and get free 100 percent gold as the recharged amount.

Rather than making an official statement which nobody cares or lured us to recharge by creating servers competition for vouchers, i dont think we will pay a penny to buy until new gold price is announced officially.

For fellow cotk players, there are still plenty of updates  which we do not have here. Suits for example, China server already has 3 new suits. Every updates and new things launched, i am sure most of it gonna cost us a lot. For you aiming new heroes and suits, i believe you understand how hard it is to get those things and how much each of them cost us with real money. Before you decide to ever recharge again with current gold price, re-think are you willing to continuously pay with triple amount of price compare to the chinese server? The decision is yours to make and i only type what i have in mind here. Hopefully nobody feel offended.

Author: BigAss    Time: 2015-4-15 22:52
Wow.. in my gaming life, i never ever found a game master this stupid.. incredible athur.. bravo for your IQ.. bet yours is only 10 huh

you wanna talk about HeyShell Cotk service excellence? Okay lets talk..
Feidou have cheaper price, advanced and new tech and items, new events
and you on the other side are the old busted version with shitty random translating, ignorant aftersales, and random ban system.. so where is your EXCELLENCE in this that you DARE TO TRIPLE the price compared to feidou?

And if you CAN say feidou and heyshell cotj are different, then you must have the evidences proving it is different.. so answer these :
1. Why can login Feidou with same Heyshell Id?
2.Why gameplay and heroes avatars all the same? Guanyu face and pose still the same on both version
3.Why events you give us are all based on Feidou's?

Dont give cliche answer like you gave earlier..READ and THINK before answering.. although i damn sure betting you wont (or cant) reply this post

PS: when i read the title i thought u did lower the price.. after read this, i lost my interest to rc.. actually im gonna go for vip 7 if u did lower it. Well.. say goodbye to potential profit Athur
Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-4-15 22:58
Edited by ry4i7 at 2015-4-15 23:35

OMG now heyshell really make fun with us ,I REALLY CAN LOGIN IN http://www.feidou.com (chinese version) and they say they have different platform

guys and girls wake up now ,better dont RC anymore here
try login with your id at http://www.feidou.com and you will can login directly there,and athur said they have different platform ,lolol
you must be kidding athur

thanks to aqua s15 that open my eyes here

Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-4-15 23:04
Edited by ry4i7 at 2015-4-15 23:35

ooppss sorry athur ,i think i slap you right in to your face with this reply
thanks to aqua s15 that open my eyes here
=.="

Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-15 23:47

well same company... same boss...

he just wanna open another different MARKET to cater for different client to MAKE MORE $$$...

triple the price... n hope for PPL who is clever enuf to spend n buy witout comparing.

yes if its a different company i do agree price might be set by the developing company...

but this is the same company... just open up a sister company n hope to make more ?

catering to US players ? charging US dollars when most of the players r from ASIA ?

wow... i dun think our currency tht strong compare to US...

thank god i am a new player n i come in here to check the forum out...

sigh sigh... wat faith i hav somemore ?? hmmmmmm

so if thts the case... i better go try play chinese version ??

Author: VicStar    Time: 2015-4-16 06:57
Okay if heyshell can not lower the price then you guys can lower the cost of gold it takes to do certain things in-game. Example lower cost of gold for liegemen, advance refine, explore, etc.

Then RC value won't be a problem because now you RC the same but you have more opportunities/option to use gold on.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 09:52
whowhoami replied at 2015-4-15 19:16
Hi Athur,

We understand that reducing the gold price could be unfair to those players who had recha ...

Sir, sorry that we cannot budge on the issue of gold price. As is written before, we set the price based on serious market research and it's the stable price towards overseas area. We really cannot change it. Sincerely hope you can understand.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 09:57
\o/ replied at 2015-4-15 19:36
it is clear that our support system is not worth the high price , and it is clear that english is no ...

Thanks for your advice very much. First, we would definitely keep improving our service and system. Second, as for giving players discounts based on their VIP status, we will give consideration to that.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:00
Milky replied at 2015-4-15 19:36
Your price of in game gold does not justify the amount of bugs reported by various users on the foru ...

Sir, first we would apologize for all the bugs and system problems, we will try our best to solve them one by one. However, it sure takes time to better the game. And the translation problem will also be given attention in future.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:02
ry4i7 replied at 2015-4-15 19:38
nah ,reducing means their incomes will more less,they wont do it with their "superior customer servi ...

Pls believe that we treat every player seriously and want to make you all play the game happily. We may failed to offer perfect service in the past, however, we promise to better our service everyday.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:06
patyapkc replied at 2015-4-15 19:44
well ,  eventhough is operated by different operators but in the end it's still the same game ,  gam ...

Sir, as for the egg event, we feel sorry that you didn't get what you want. Since you have brought it up, we will pass the advice to management and decide whether to increase the probability or not. Thanks for you attention.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:16
PanerBruno replied at 2015-4-15 19:56
Dear all,
   Recently, there are some players asking us to lower the price in the game and we're tak ...

Sir, we'd like to explain that the Chinese version really differs from the English version. Not only the language is different, but in fact the functions in game are not same. We can really not budge on the issue of gold price, but we would try to hold more interesting activities with more rewards, and also offer better service.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:18
uuhh replied at 2015-4-15 20:06
so i wonder wat region is HEYSHELL catered for ?

US ? ASIA ? HONG KONG ?

We intend to make players happy with the game no matter where he or she is from. And the market research involves extensive regions.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:22
btw for the last two egg c.wenji...it also makes me laugh.. even non VIP people can get wenji, so wh ...

Seriously, the chance to get Wenji is not decided by the VIP identity but pure probability. And also since you have brought it up, we will increase the probability of getting rewards in activities in the future.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:25
ccc replied at 2015-4-15 21:39
Hi auther why u delete my post? I just say : auther are you reading my message ?  Can u faster chang ...

Sorry for accidentally deleting your post. We are sorry that we cannot budge on the issue of gold price, however we would increase the probability of getting rewards in the future and offer better service.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:30
Aqua.S15 replied at 2015-4-15 21:54
Very Very disappoint on this offical announcement on Price that Heyshell COTK team made.

The HeySH ...

Sir, the Chinese version is in fact not totally same with the English version. There are  many functions in the game that the two versions have difference on.
We are sorry that we cannot budge on the issure of gold price, but we will increase the probablity to get rewards and also better our service.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:33
beatstick replied at 2015-4-15 22:06
Define balance..
increase probability which seem invisible. How many people manage to get suits eas ...

So sorry that we cannot budge on the issue of gold price. However, we are willing to make necessary changes. For e.g., we will try to increase the probability of getting rewards in activities, and also we will further better the customer service.
Author: zhoA    Time: 2015-4-16 10:36
Explain the difference between the 2? All we see is the Chinese version is better..
Author: Heyshellsucks    Time: 2015-4-16 10:37
Hey.. look the BRIGHT SIDE, They do what I Suggest.. 2nd Tournament !!!

Athur waiting for your RC buddy...

Stable price bullshit, do you know the gap between Rookie and Veteran.. BECAUSE THE GOLD SO EXPENSIVE, SO ONLY RICH GUY CAN DO MUCH RECHARGE !!!

THATS WHY MANY PLAYERS GONE BECAUSE THE POWER BETWEEN RICH AND POOR PEOPLE IS SO DIFF.
Author: Heyshellsucks    Time: 2015-4-16 10:39
AND I THINK YOUR ACCOUNT ATHUR IS USE BY MANY PEOPLE, DID YOU HIRE $1 PER HOUR TO REPLY THIS FORUM ?
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:41
ChrisLim replied at 2015-4-15 22:06
As everyone had mentioned before me, the poor support & poor explanation on the game doesn't justify ...

Sir, currently, we are sorry that we cannot budge on the issue of gold price. However, we will try to increase the probability of getting rewards in activities and also further better the customer service.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:46
V1cky replied at 2015-4-15 22:44
Sorry if what i am going to say a bit mean, How much is your salary as a staff here? With China nowa ...

Thanks for your advice. Currently, we are sorry that we cannot budge on the issue of gold price. However, we will make necessary changes of the game. The Chinse version and English version are not totally same because they have many different functions. We do want to make the game better and offer good customer service in the future. We'd also like to increase the probability of getting rewards in activities.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:52
ry4i7 replied at 2015-4-15 19:38
nah ,reducing means their incomes will more less,they wont do it with their "superior customer servi ...

We remember that once you recharged on weekends and didn't receive the gold in time because our staff weren't in company. Sorry this incident caused inconvenience for you and we promise to offer better service in the future. Thank you for your constant support.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 10:56
BigAss replied at 2015-4-15 22:52
Wow.. in my gaming life, i never ever found a game master this stupid.. incredible athur.. bravo for ...

Hi sir, thanks for your advice. We may made some logic mistakes earlier. When we say that Chinese version is defferent from English version, we mean that the games are not totally same because their functions vary. At present, we cannot budge on the issue of gold price, but we will certainly increase the probability of getting rewards in activities and improve the service quality in future.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-16 11:11
Heyshellsucks replied at 2015-4-16 10:39
AND I THINK YOUR ACCOUNT ATHUR IS USE BY MANY PEOPLE, DID YOU HIRE $1 PER HOUR TO REPLY THIS FORUM ?

Certainly not, we have been managing the forum by certain staff constantly.
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 11:24
Athur replied at 2015-4-16 10:18
We intend to make players happy with the game no matter where he or she is from. And the market re ...

so how can ppl from 3rd world country be happy if the price is US pricing ?

do u understand what i mean ?

if i am from the US... yeah this price would be nothin to me...

but if i am from LAOS or Cambodia... this would be like a premium price i am goin to pay for GOLD ?

n i wonder how ur marketing ppl do their research... extensive region...

come mon...

Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 11:33
Athur replied at 2015-4-16 10:56
Hi sir, thanks for your advice. We may made some logic mistakes earlier. When we say that Chinese  ...

ok... chinese version is not the same as english version maybe bcoz of some buttons...

n also the translation work... so it give the game company the rights to charge 3x the amount of

chinese version. gratz... bravo marketing...

by saying tht u will increase the PROBABILITY of getting rewards.... MEANING its still a chance which is

invisible to the players or paying customers...  

eg : i can say i increase the rate to 90% chance but then when ppl fail to get nice stuff...

i ll say... sorry bcoz theres a 10% chance of failing n u r tht 10% ... hahahahaha... try harder...

improving quality of service ? its sounds very vague...

ppl here wanna see things... as in increase of items per gold... 100g can buy 1 item...

they would at least wanna see now for example 100g can buy 2 items or so... tht is wat the ppl wans...

not probability where ppl cant even see... its totally invisible when u say probability...

Author: Aptknack    Time: 2015-4-16 11:44
Arthur, I think you know the probability of rewards, liegeman, refine, every single type of probability has been adjusted down since the game began. Including the number of gems received for gems x 10 worship. Many of us has actually done a study and data collected and these statistics became worse clearly over time. Yet we are paying the most. I mentioned to you before you can't stop people from knowing the truth and no point telling us this is the way it is you pay and you play by my rules because there are clearly close alternatives. This is not a problem because no one knows the other options earlier, now everyone knows and you have chosen to ignore. Maybe you are right, some players will always be sluts and still RC to their VIP 11 / VIP12 but the rest will give up and let these super dudes continue... Guess how long their excitement will stay up there alone?
Author: vingoh    Time: 2015-4-16 13:04
Thank you for your reply and luckily we speak chinese and shall migrate to china server then.
Game play is the same just that it is in chinese but i can be a vip 12 at us 20k compared to us 60k here. Thanks for the info provided. I guess you just lost a potential 60k x 500 players? Usd 300k. Not worth to hold this vip player back with tiny discount? You are doing a great job.

Vingoh s16
Cheapskate vip 8 only .
Author: Yenwen    Time: 2015-4-16 13:55
Dear GM,

Since you say you don't wanna change the gold rate all players in the whole server have stop RC so you guys don't get salaries from our RC no salaries means whole game closing down hope you guys could reconsider your decision if not the last results you all will suffer hope you guys are well inform thanks.

Regards
Yenwen S1
Author: MerLynn    Time: 2015-4-16 13:58
To all players, VIP, VVIP, or Newbie, please ur cooperation to donot recharge to COTK Heyshell.
One of the point of Arthur statements “it would hurt the benefit of players who haverecharged before” but our concern to make the price same with ChineseVersion. The problems pop out from VVIP players, so why did u say that it goingto hurt VIP players?

TO VIP PLAYERS

Question: did u ask for compensation that u have been donewith your recharge?
My opinion, better let it be, and let we start new system(Low Price) happily. And VIP players should be can understand that all of you already one step ahead then lower VIP oreven Newbie. Forget about compensation and all of us can start new system forbetter future.
First of all, really really big sorry to super VIP playersif hurt you so much, in case if u still asked for compensation, Arthur also didn’tstupid to allow it, because after SUPER VIP Players got it, perhaps they willnot recharge anymore or a bit only for the probability.

TO Arthur

U need to see your potential markets, mostly around Asia,and your price too expensive for them. Remember, most of your players still don’thave great suit, items, gem, iron, etc. When you make the price lower or same withChinese version, you still can get big money from that.
So, how it can be work?
The answer’s simple, u still can get it from your TURN OVER. Commissions that you can getwhen they upgrade their suits or item will get benefit between players and youArthur.

Let’s start new system with low price, forget aboutcompensation, stop recharge until Arthur done with his job. Also need all ofyour support and your cooperation, shall we?

Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 14:12
MerLynn replied at 2015-4-16 13:58
To all players, VIP, VVIP, or Newbie, please ur cooperation to donot recharge to COTK Heyshell. One  ...

i totally agree...

wat previous vips or super vvip hav recharge thts alrd in the past...

they get the benefit of being the 1st to be OP...

even wit the reduce price... it doesnt hurt them... bcoz they too enjoy the reduce price...

i am sure a lot of vvip dun mind it at all... to hav a compensation out of HEYSHELL good will is

a goodwill or a sudden windfall like striking the jackpot... if they dun compensate but agree to

lower the price... tht would all benefit everyone... except for the non spenders or F2P....

i am sure wit the price bein lot more reasonable... many ppl would start to spend...

n wit events tht u cant resist spendin on... i belif F2P would also wanna drop 10 or 20 bucks to the game

now thts all profit...

if u dunno how to do good marketing... u can alwiz hire my service... or ask my advice...

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka

see the bigger picture.... if i am not mistaken... 90% here r Asian players...

n chargin them US rates...  is tht wat u mean by ur superb research of the region n market ?

Author: MerLynn    Time: 2015-4-16 14:17
Remember Arthur, u need to buy new version of yourLamborgini, don’t keep always use your old version, must replace it.

And one thing, I talked about logic and probability, if youralgorithm calculated it to hold your previous statement will get a lot ofbenefit, just do it !!!

Author: Aptknack    Time: 2015-4-16 14:49
Arthur will not respond positively if the choice we give him is earning usd 200k per month versus usd 180k per month. He will only see a need for change when the choice for him is USD150k versus USD$0. Then it makes sense for him to change.
Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-4-16 15:17
Athur replied at 2015-4-16 10:52
We remember that once you recharged on weekends and didn't receive the gold in time because our st ...

wow ,now you remember your fault athur ,lolol
last time you keep saying that my payment channel fault that makes like this

why you keep saying different things athur ???

now you admit your fault,last time you keep saying gudangvoucher fault and banned me in forum for speak truth

for your info again,gudang voucher cs reply me 5 minutes after i sent email to them that day,and they sent email confirmation right away to heyshell too
but heyshell respon after 3 days ,and when heyshell respon me ,not more than 10 minutes gudang voucher customer service sent me email that heyshell already reply and confirm

so whose team that is lame athur ?
heyshell or my payment channel ??

you keep saying my payment channel fault, now you admit it ,lol

this word describe you then athur
" LICK YOUR OWN SPITTLE"

Author: simaa    Time: 2015-4-16 15:36
Talking to this arthur is meaningless, show heyshell we mean business  boycott this coming tourney!!!!
Author: Heyshellsucks    Time: 2015-4-16 15:41
We still have ferocious8 at s7 server sir, sorry to say.. we still cant lower the gold price..

We still can buy mercedes broo...
Author: Marcellino    Time: 2015-4-16 15:56
Just a simple comparison with another game which have several region area: BF have global, Japan and Euro. The gem price for each region is not the same, but it is very competitive, meaning that no significant differences for the gem price. The game content is not exactly the same, as there's unit issued in BF global but it's not issued in BF Japan, and vice versa. By maintaining this strategy, the probability of each player move from one BF to another BF is minimized.

Try compare with your game. The game play of chinese version and CoTK version is the same. Some function different? You name it. Is it material or have significant impact to the game play itself? I believe it's not.. The gold price? It's three time more expensive. So, try to think on the player perspective GM! On what basis should we agree on this 3 times differences gold price?
- Different platform? Well, the game play is still the same... It didn't make any sense at all from the players side.
- Not run by the same operators?  We, all players did not give a damn care of your internal problem. Just another comparison, BF Global is maintained by different operator with BF Japan, and yet their gem price is very very competitive.  
- Superior service? You name it.. I bet all the players here can't remember of any of your superior service.
- Rigorous market research? What kind of research you make? This CoTK game is made for all global players including US, Europe, etc. But, the fact is, most of the CoTK players came from Asian country.. So, it's very ridiculous to hear this rigorous market research...

Your words:

My comments:
I've been playing this game since December 2013 and until now, I am not aware of items price being lowered. Gold discount? As far as I know, it only happened once in a lifetime. Increase the possibility? Many players do the statistical research and the result is the probability is getting worse..

My message to you is: TRY to think on the players side. We are the one who pay your salary and bonus. You said that you can't change the price system freely. So. it doesn't mean that it can't be changed right? Try to negotiate with your parent company, amend your agreement with them, revise the royalty fee that you should pay to them. There are many ways to do if you really really taking this matter seriously.

Marcellino
S1

Author: huphilip83    Time: 2015-4-16 16:08
Thanks the info bros/sisters, I have decide not to recharge anymore
Author: Aqua.S15    Time: 2015-4-16 16:09
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-16 16:12
whowhoami replied at 2015-4-15 19:16
Hi Athur,

We understand that reducing the gold price could be unfair to those players who had recha ...

Well, if cant lower the Gold Price, then why dont like Chinese or other server, can increase the gold amount with same $$$ recharge.

Now $129.99 US = 2300 golds, which can increase to $129.99 US = 6900 golds.

This is the best soultion for this matter. And it is a WIN WIN soultion for both Heyshell and the players.
Author: BigAss    Time: 2015-4-16 16:20
Totally agree with what aqua and marcellino said.. answer the marcelino question on whats the difference and what basis we have to pay 3x higher.. if u can i will stop boycotting here Athur

cos BIG question mark still applied on your statements is :
1. What service excellence Heyahell got that you dare fare us price 3x higher than the more updated and advanced Cotk Chinese Version
Author: Heyshellsucks    Time: 2015-4-16 17:22
They also never give Bonus Gold event again because they already have much profit.

So whatever you said its useless, they already gain more than USD $100.000

Even they close the game they still profit..

Author: Heyshellsucks    Time: 2015-4-16 17:23
@BigAss

They give late response, stupid answer and just forward this to our staff !!!

They said its indepence but they dont know the code, they also give wrong info about IRONWALL AND BLOCK !

YOU JUST STUPID GM !
Author: ClarkAvery    Time: 2015-4-16 18:12
I totally agree with both Milky and MerLynn post.
I'll never recharge gold and if no action taken with regards reducing the gold prices I will shift to COTK Chinese version.
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 18:54
ClarkAvery replied at 2015-4-16 18:12
I totally agree with both Milky and MerLynn post.
I'll never recharge gold and if no action taken wi ...

if u guys move to chinese version count me in...

i wanna start there...

n someone pls teach me how...

i am still damm new to this game... day 5...

i ll be tryin to bring some frenz over too from my old game...

Author: shudakel    Time: 2015-4-16 19:42
Edited by shudakel at 2015-4-16 19:48

If you cant lower the cost price, then increase the Gold to match with the Chinese Server.
It is a win-win situation for both side, players get their gold, game developer still get their profit.

By the way guys, moving to the Chinese server wont helps, the developer will still be smiling their way to the bank everyday.
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 19:48
shudakel replied at 2015-4-16 19:42
If you cant lower the cost price, then increase the Gold to match with the Chinese Server.

By the  ...

well yeah its the same boss.... same company....

movin over there...

they still get $$

but at least players will be a lil happier payin tht kinda price...

instead of 3x more.... on the english server...

Author: shudakel    Time: 2015-4-16 19:50
uuhh replied at 2015-4-16 19:48
well yeah its the same boss.... same company....

movin over there...

If you spent 6 months on the english server to reach the current level that you had today, and when you move to the chinese server, with the increase in gold assist, maybe another 4-5 months to start from scratch  to reach the same level, do you still have that patience to continue the game or will it be a waste of money for both servers?
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 19:54

well i dunno about others... for me... its the ppl tht counts...

or simple... just quit the game n let COTK rot... n then spam worldwide of their trickery...

so tht other players r aware...

well cant blame those ppl who wanna pay 3x more the price... there ll alwiz b ppl who dun realli care...

Author: WuZeDian    Time: 2015-4-16 20:40

I had moved since 3 months ago and it is quite fun here. You should ask fellow cotk fans here to go with you. First the language will be a bit barrier, but after a while most of you dont even need to read to know which button is for what. It is only a short adapting moment to new environment. Trust me, it worths an effort. I believe you will find suits are affordable cause they are like 3 times cheaper and the most fun part is the price for King heroes. Here you buy 1, there you can afford 3 Kings already. You dont have to worry about what heroes to use cause final form will go nowhere far from these 3 Kings. You will never find the fun and excitement like while you play here though sometimes you dont understand all the chat. However if most of you gather together and then make 1 English server at the chinese version, that will be a legendary and the first one ever.

Gather as many players as you can and then decide to go which new servers that has not been launched. Remember if you plan to play long term, dont ever hold your money for first recharge.

Last of all, HEY HEYSHELL, you are a bunch of big cowards i ever known !!!!!!!!!! I pity you for not having a gut to reveal the truth that you are so bloodsucking creatures ever created in this planet who dont ever dare to let people speak freely. Moving timeline of this thread only show how pussy you really are. You are a big shame to call yourself Chinese. Su Do Wu Gui !!!!!!!
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-16 21:15
ANYWAY GUYS..FOR YOU OPINION...IN APPS STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY JUST DOWN GRADE IT STARS AND PUTS SOME NICE BIG WORD

DO NOT RECHARGE THE GAME IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL..

ONE HUNDRED THOUSANDS PLAYER WILL MAKE THE NAME OF COTK STINKS

I NEVER SEE A GAME THAT BEING COMPLAIN BY PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE SERVER..
Author: saangAnwar    Time: 2015-4-16 22:52
Edited by saangAnwar at 2015-4-16 22:55

How lucky I am. No need more recharge because have no money for it. I'm not as rich as other players. I have no worry about the gold price anymore. Just play it freely and happily. But i agree about lowest gold price should be given. So, the richest player will be more stronger and the poorest one becomes desperately
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-4-16 23:49
Dear Athur,
   Recently, there are some players asking heyshell to mark up the price in the game and i'm taking that seriously. I am trying my best to reply to every post published by admins, however, you seems to be confused about what i have said. Hence, i'd like to take this opportunity to make an official response to this problem.

Concerning the price, i sincerely hope you could understand me. This is only the uniform price set by HEYSHELL platform, but also the unstable price towards the overseas areas. It is not set on the basis of the results of your rigorous market research. HEYSHELL is a platform featured with closeness and instability that are all attributed by inferior quality of the game and intimate service. More importantly, an dependent and unstable price can not guarantee the stability of onlined areas and keep the balance between veteran and rookie players. Therefore, the price system used since the day the game released can be changed freely if it's just become higher price.

Admin has always been concerned about the recharge system set by the Chinese version. First of all, i have to make it clear that these are not run by the same of greedy level, They belong to FEIDOU, while you are under the HEYSHELL platform. What's more, you're also not very clear about them as well. But, what i can promise to you is that they will be able to communicate by using of English or any other foreign languages. Secondly, the price is unfair for the users under the HEYSHELL platform , because your game does not share the same platform with other areas which will arouse any conflicts with other regions. Therefore, the recharge system of our game is dependent and affected by any other games.   

What i've always been devoting myself is to establish a more unstable price system to provide admin with terrible game moderating. And in terms of price, i also do my least to create more unfavorable conditions for you, such as marking up the price of the item and decreasing the possibility of getting them in the game which may be visible for player, but i don't really take measures to do that.

All the mentioned above are official explanation concerning the price problem and i sincerely hope you could understand and do join in that kind of event. Meanwhile, thanks for having me known more cons about yourselves. I am sorry for that and will continue to be dedicated to provide you with worse game experience, unstable environment and inferior customer service.

FockYerDodder

2015.4.16

Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-16 23:53
HaihzzZzzszzz
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-17 02:33
Blurguy replied at 2015-4-16 23:53
HaihzzZzzszzz

wakakakakakakakakaka...

i know tht guy...

yalor WIN liao lor...

Author: Goruk    Time: 2015-4-17 03:39

You just jealous kid..lol.
Author: Miyevets    Time: 2015-4-17 05:16
Goruk replied at 2015-4-17 03:39
You just jealous kid..lol.

You sound like a fag..lol.

Don't disparage someone here man, go do that shit elsewhere. Focus on the topic all these people are working towards. If you don't agree with it or have little to contribute, shut the fuck up and move on.
Author: Heyshellsucks    Time: 2015-4-17 14:02
BullOrvil: 500人民币=30萬金幣,紫色武將禮包,VIP10联系line:hk0898/微信hk01126 支持各國貨幣交易[From IPAD]

New one coming from S7..
Author: AlanL    Time: 2015-4-17 18:09
Heyshell is totally thinking that we all VIP players are dumb...I guess its enough of talking now...since Heyshell is not sincere enough...then we shall move to other better games...total disappointment from Heyshell COTK...
Author: MaChao    Time: 2015-4-17 22:17
All in here better PROVE IT, They now give BONUS GOLD !!! 50% BONUS..

OR YOU ALL HERE JUST BULLSHIT ?

SHOW THEM !!
Author: Deliboi    Time: 2015-4-18 09:32
Edited by Deliboi at 2015-4-18 09:36

Since you claim these are from 2 different platform... Then we shall ALL MOVE TO FEIDUO since they give better pricing than heyshell... You can remain sitting here and do nothing but keep explaining to us on your whatever logic you claim to be best interest for us which I dont agree at all... By then after we all move or quit... you can rename HEYSHELL to COCONUTSHELL!
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-18 10:11
MaChao replied at 2015-4-17 22:17
All in here better PROVE IT, They now give BONUS GOLD !!! 50% BONUS..

OR YOU ALL HERE JUST BULLSHIT ...

u sure they gif us 50% gold bonus ?

hmmmmmm sounds like they r gettin the msg...

Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-18 10:13
Deliboi replied at 2015-4-18 09:32
Since you claim these are from 2 different platform... Then we shall ALL MOVE TO FEIDUO since they g ...

movin to FEIDOU is not tht easy...

i am there... but cant seem to RC...

they need china mobile to verify account or somethin...

i dun understan chinese...

Author: Goruk    Time: 2015-4-18 14:44
Miyevets replied at 2015-4-17 05:16

Don't disparage someone here man, go do that shit elsewhere. Focus on  ...

Gtfo, or fuck youself. I'm not talking about you.. So stfu mofo.  You sound jealousy too..lol. Eat shit asshole.
Author: Goruk    Time: 2015-4-18 14:48
Miyevets replied at 2015-4-17 05:16

Don't disparage someone here man, go do that shit elsewhere. Focus on  ...

One more thing.. I don't care if the price is higher or low.. Since I'm a free player... If you don't like.. Just quit..lol. Or get a life n move on.. bitch.
Author: Miyevets    Time: 2015-4-18 14:57
Goruk replied at 2015-4-18 14:48
One more thing.. I don't care if the price is higher or low.. Since I'm a free player... If you do ...

Again... you're doing a good job of sounding like a fag.

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-20 11:02
Arthur seems to be fine he still looking at the forum last log in 20 - 04 -2015

lol, i thought he ald resign and splint into four babe admin..

No rc anymore..this game is suck anyway, 2nd grade from premium game..

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5