Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Reiki Healing is Good for Gamers? [Print this page]

Author: Margot_Resue    Time: 2024-3-12 20:03
Title: Reiki Healing is Good for Gamers?
Hello All!

People think gaming is only about fun and there is no stress, especially in video gaming, but this is entirely wrong. Playing online games is a stressful chore. Actually, I am a very good Minecraft game and have been playing it for years. I have crossed several levels, but for a few days, I felt it getting on my nerves. When I discussed this problem with my friend, he suggested me to avoid playing games and do something to distract my attention. So, I began watching Netflix movies.

Honestly, I like streaming movies that are full of action and thrills. Therefore, they only enhance my stress levels instead of giving me any mental peace. Now, I am thinking of picking any yoga or relaxing treatment. Hereof, someone shared this Belfast reiki healing approach with me, and I think it will work. Reiki is basically a Japanese healing treatment that is useful for detoxifying your soul from all of the negative energies.

I am also considering it to get some relief from my back pain. Yes, many experts share that reiki is a good choice for healing chronic pains. So, I am here to know your thoughts on it.

As a gamer, have you ever tried anything like reiki? If yes, share your experiences in detail.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5