Heyshell Games Forum

Title: No future road for this game [Print this page]

Author: rayray1214    Time: 2015-8-22 17:03
Title: No future road for this game
THis game it only allow u spend money and not get money like for e.g through competition or selling of items like in DOTA. In the end it is a game 1 sided, only GM can make money. I think Heyshell is just a small fish in the big pond never thingking of down the road of future development to GIVE BACK to player for their supports. So rethink again before u recharge, u can get your items through time and patient dont waste it on a no future gaming career. Food for thought

Author: COTK-Fy    Time: 2015-8-24 17:26
thanks for your suggestion, we will try our best to do a better job in the future.
Author: LakeBen    Time: 2015-8-25 01:14
totally agree

Author: dian    Time: 2015-8-25 17:06
All this company does is take your money than ban u. How can there be a future when they only take your money?
Author: xoxosta    Time: 2023-1-12 23:17
To be honest, I thought that now no one plays cs go, because this is a very old game that can hardly offer something new to the players. I was surprised when I found out that even now there are a lot of cs go fans. Frankly, I still love to play csgo, and especially now that I bought fire serpent skin and other rare csgo skins that perfectly complement my collection.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5