Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Cant log in to my account !! Pls help !!!! [Print this page]

Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-11-30 05:22
Title: Cant log in to my account !! Pls help !!!!
Hi GM , I am from Server 12 Wu , ID - FearlessMe . I cant log in/off from the log in page , Click on the green button no response , " javascript void(0) error " What should I do ? please advise .
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-11-30 12:23
That account is online now. If the page does not response, please check your network and try again. Thank you for your patience.
Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-11-30 20:30
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-11-30 12:23
That account is online now. If the page does not response, please check your network and try again.  ...

My network is okay . I can surf net on any websites but i just cant log in and log out using the buttons of the log in screen . Once i log out , I click the log in button again it wont work anymore , is there anything else I need to check beside my network ?
Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-11-30 20:35
Right now i cant even click the ID button ..can only go to the forum
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-12-1 11:16
FearlessMe replied at 2015-11-30 20:35
Right now i cant even click the ID button ..can only go to the forum

From the ss you offered, you have already logged in to your account. You can directly click your server on the left.
When you click 'ID', there will be a pull-down menu.
BTW, I used Google Chrome.
[attach]4402[/attach]

Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-12-1 18:19
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-12-1 11:16
From the ss you offered, you have already logged in to your account. You can directly click your s ...

I use my FaceBook to log in to the game itself but if i open the Heyshell home log in page and log in from there. I cant click on the green " log in " button or " ID " button on the top right corner , no matter how I click the button wont react . Anything in my apps settings go wrong or am I block by Heyshell ?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-12-2 10:42
FearlessMe replied at 2015-12-1 18:19
I use my FaceBook to log in to the game itself but if i open the Heyshell home log in page and log ...

Heyshell did not freeze your account and it is logged in now. If your browser failed to react, maybe you could try to clear the cache and record.
Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-12-3 11:54
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-12-2 10:42
Heyshell did not freeze your account and it is logged in now. If your browser failed to react, may ...

I tried many of times clearing the cache of my google chrome browser and history also no use , is there any other thing in my browser or settings in my javasript i can do to solve this problem ? I need some IT expertise advice , thanks
Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-3 12:37
From your screenshot, that icon on taskbar showed that your not connected to the internet. Try use firefox, see if it work or just backup every bookmark, uninstall chrome and reinstall it again. You can use ccleaner too for deeper cleaning.
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-12-4 00:53
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-12-4 01:03

Check your LAN CABLE connected properly or not or check your modem and reboot see can connect or not
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not connected 1st method by smart alec is uninstall browser and use ccleaner... GG la..

If you uninstalled your browser and used CCleaner.. have fun!

Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-4 13:12
IF LAN cable is not connected properly, you CAN'T open the net, you idiot trashofcrapgarbageofjunk. Having ability to access COTK game on 1st tab and while trying to click ID setting button on 3rd tab showed that his CABLE is properly connected to his LAN port. Same thing goes to modem, if not working, net can't be accessed.

I suspected he got malware running behind the background, hence suggesting using ccleaner. Even if you don't have issue like his, ccleaner is one good cleaning software and won't ruin the system. Uninstall THEN REINSTALL Chrome sometimes eradicate malware problem which some ccleaner failed to detect. Why am i explaining to you ? Your full of crap from the moment you start trolling in this board. People like you need to behave like an asshole so you sleep better at night. Ex customer service at Singtel huh ? Probably ex trash/janitor at Singtel! lol

Troll all you want, that's your purpose in this life. Gonna leave piece of trash alone, his daily attention quota ain't full yet...
Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-12-4 14:12
FanofBabes replied at 2015-12-4 00:53
Check your LAN CABLE connected properly or not or check your modem and reboot see can connect or not ...

I did all these many times too ...the connection show not connect because i am using Router wifi . i did harddisk cleaning also . I even uninstall my anitvirus apps , suspect firewall block . But all these doesnt help also ...sigh
Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-12-4 14:14
FanofBabes replied at 2015-12-4 00:53
Check your LAN CABLE connected properly or not or check your modem and reboot see can connect or not ...

My problem started only these few days ...previously i dont have any problem logging in and out directly from Heyshell but now i can only use facebook link to Heyshell .
Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-4 14:32
FearlessMe replied at 2015-12-4 14:12
I did all these many times too ...the connection show not connect because i am using Router wifi . ...

Although you might prefer login directly via Heyshell website, as long you can play your game via heyshell website, method of login isn't really essential actually.
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-12-4 19:27
BlueFire replied at 2015-12-4 13:12
IF LAN cable is not connected properly, you CAN'T open the net, you idiot trashofcrapgarbageofjunk.  ...

He WAS playing COTK FIRST. Then he started to browse the SITE. Then got DCed.
He WAS BUSY with the site and might not have checked if he got LOGGED OUT by the game as well.

Smart alec logic: 1st Tab still got COTK so he must have been playing all day DCed!!
3rd tab WAS loaded must be MALZWAREZ!!
- Smartest reply ever

Oh btw dont be jealous of me working at Singtel before.

I know you are working at a big company too..

SEMBCORP!!

As a trash collector..

Gotto praise you for going extra mile using CCleaner to clear the trash bags. LOL

Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-12-4 19:30
FearlessMe replied at 2015-12-4 14:12
I did all these many times too ...the connection show not connect because i am using Router wifi . ...

Do a direct connection to your modem instead of using 3rd party router.

And that icon in your screenshot shows that its not WIFI its a LAN connection.

You might have enabled LAN and disabled WIFI.

Try using LAN connection if still dont work there's some issue instead of MALZWAREZ
Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-4 21:08
"He WAS playing COTK FIRST. Then he started to browse the SITE. Then got DCed.
He WAS BUSY with the site and might not have checked if he got LOGGED OUT by the game as well."

Which part in this thread did he mention he got "DCed" ? Remaining sentence are so funny. He was busy with the site and forgot to check if "got logged out by the game as well". Are you high or something there, you could write a novel instead of wasting time trolling in this board since your level of imagination are so frigging high!

How can i be jealous at ex Singtel trash worker... lol Hey piece of trash, how many percent is that daily barking quota now ? Hahaha!
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-12-4 21:33
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-12-4 21:38

I bet Sembcorp trash collector collect too much trash to realise that he posted a screenshot

This screenshot definitely shows that he is NOT DCed LOL.
I'm impressed by how much trash you collected BlueTrash
Collected too much clogged in your brain now.
#BrainGotCloggedByTrash #STM

Boy, you know I like to have some laughs during weekend but this is too much of a laugh for me LEL..

Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-4 21:43
Edited by BlueFire at 2015-12-4 21:45

You are the one you mentioned TS "DCed", not me. Read back your own super imaginary comment, moron. Such mentality worthy as customer service at Singtel ? No wonder they decided to fire your useless ass for good!

Edit: Keep on barking, that's a good dog coz i got better things to do! Hahaha!
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-12-4 21:46
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-12-4 21:52

Still being thick skinned when TS posted the screenshot and someone pointed out in SS.

LOL.. Now then I know Not Connected to Internet IS CONNECTED

Singtel fired me? LOL I know its night time for kids like you to start dreaming

Sembcorp needs you, a hardworking trash collector. The truck overfilled with trash bags that they need to place it in your brain.

Also I know you admired me a lot, stalking as much about me as possible.. I'm glad I got a faithful dog online

Author: Quan    Time: 2015-12-4 23:21
BlueFire replied at 2015-12-4 13:12
IF LAN cable is not connected properly, you CAN'T open the net, you idiot trashofcrapgarbageofjunk.  ...

Who is this BlueFire Pea Brain Full of shit arsehole ? all these low level shit suggestions of yours ..only your puny brain can think of ? come on ...I am using Wifi thats why the port isnt showing connected to the Lan cable U Jerk arse . Stop behaving like a smart arsehole and full of your own shit if u dont know about my problems . Too much shit in your brain that u need to let it out on others ? No Thanks ..keep your shit and shaft it into your own arse pal !
Author: Quan    Time: 2015-12-4 23:42
If anyone wanna start a fight in my threads ..IRRELEVANT PEOPLE Please FUK OFF . Disgraceful typical lousySingaporeans .Make me feel sick .
Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-4 23:44
Singtel's ex customer service trying to imitate TS, just to give him a new reason to continue barking... LMAO
Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-4 23:45
Quan replied at 2015-12-4 23:42
If anyone wanna start a fight in my threads ..IRRELEVANT PEOPLE Please FUK OFF . Disgraceful typical ...

So you are thread starter under another nick Fearlessme ?
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-12-4 23:50
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-12-4 23:54
BlueFire replied at 2015-12-4 23:44
Singtel's ex customer service trying to imitate TS, just to give him a new reason to continue barkin ...

Nice try boy.

Shows much about your life.. knowledge.

Anyway, TS issue solved. TS can continue have fun now
Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-12-4 23:57
Edited by BlueFire at 2015-12-4 23:58

Fearlessme is the thread starter. Then suddenly came 'Quan' outta nowhere claimed himself as "thread starter" and trying to stir things up. So much hatred inside him, what a pitiful world he lives in... lol

Damn right TS issue is resolved, the main issue is YOU who can't resolve till now! lol
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-12-5 00:01
BlueFire replied at 2015-12-4 23:57
Fearlessme is the thread starter. Then suddenly came 'Quan' outta nowhere claimed himself as "thread ...

LoL.

Bluefire still hanging on with last breath alright boy. Try harder. Study more. Maybe u will not need CCleaner in future nor uninstall browsers for nothing
Author: FearlessMe    Time: 2015-12-5 00:06
NO MORE PICKING FIGHTS , INSULTS AND SWEARING IN MY THREADS !!!!!

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5