Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Disable "auto off" for offline players [Print this page]

Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-5-15 19:54
Title: Disable "auto off" for offline players
Hey GM can you disable auto off for players that's offline? I don't mind shu on s8 making over 100 multiple accounts to make this game more populated but imagine having to wait 10 sec for every attack.

Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-19 17:49
It's called "strategies"
Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-5-19 21:43
syad replied at 2014-5-19 17:49
It's called "strategies"

That might be true if they're not a bunch of fake accounts that was made to be offline 99% of the time

Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-20 09:50
If u can take advice.  I say wait for s13 and plays there. There will be much active players there. So u dont need to worry to much about multi and bots.
I dont say u need to start over in every new server because it effect only when they had s17. S13 will be like ur s8 too.
Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-5-20 17:14
syad replied at 2014-5-20 09:50
If u can take advice.  I say wait for s13 and plays there. There will be much active players there.  ...

What happened to your old server mate?

I like your advice but I think i'll pass. To much games on the side atm xD

Currently playing The Last Stand - Dead Zone
Author: badboyz    Time: 2014-5-21 12:59
i think multi id, fake id, whatever it is, is a new strategy.. proved with siege city event. just set auto off or low level gen (who dont get auto on yet) to stay in city gate. each line have 10s, 1 gen have 4 line, means 40s to delay. if 1 id have @least 4 gen, means 160s or 4 minute. means to drop 29 times the fake id or whatever it is to gate, and you absolutely win with doing nothing ^^. meanwhile the main character can do siege city.

How about this? Can GM solve this? example with doing auto attack to gen who offline?
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-21 15:11
I think the old servers didn't have so many players individuals anymore.
as u can see on top. Thats the example
screams all u want.  It happen everytime .
Author: badboyz    Time: 2014-5-21 19:28
who was scream? did you hear somebody scream?

no offense, but in every server we play, there wont be different ^^, just marketing strategic to gain money. so why till this time, still so many player play and recharge gold?
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-21 20:04
So now u blaming developer to gain money for the game they provided
Its their right to spend money for their fun of play. Why u so busy mind people's money lol
Author: badboyz    Time: 2014-5-22 10:18
oo very poor mind... when and where my state that you called "So now u blaming developer to gain money for the game they provided" ??
Please read carefully and clearly before comment

if you want offense me, ok i'll accept it
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-24 12:19
i waste my time with some weirdo

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5