Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Gold use problem! [Print this page]

Author: LouisPhan    Time: 2014-5-17 20:59
Title: Gold use problem!
Im just a new player but the game never ask if I really want to use my gold. There are sometimes i try to do something but it cost gold so I dont really want to do it because gold is hard to earn.
For example:
In Inst mode, because the game is getting hard and i cant move anymore. I tried to battle with the NPC who give EXP again, and I tried 3 times but didnt relize that It cost many gold until it say I dont have enough gold to do that....
I also lost gold why I tried to click on Shadow button in a battle of Country war.
Opening store also cost gold, and I dont really open it right now but I cant take my gold back after a mistake click.

In my opinion, it should be set a confirm question if players really want to spend gold on something. We dont really want to spend gold on the unnecessary thing!

Thanks for listenting my opinion.

Ps:  I dont know if i can claim back my gold. Plz tell me where can I send the claim request?
Author: badboyz    Time: 2014-5-21 13:02
as i know, there's always warning when what we do use gold, excpet you have check the boax appear (dont show this message again)...
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-24 12:18
there's feature on top right corner to warn u anything that cost gold, its you who don't know or don't even wanna know about it

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5