Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Note to GM on s54 future merger [Print this page]

Author: weis54    Time: 2016-7-23 18:36
Title: Note to GM on s54 future merger
IGN: Yuan, wei s54.

This is a short notice to let GM know beforehand that I, and probably most of wei s54 active players too, will quit if we ever get merged with a weak and dying wei country like s56, who doesn't even have any player in the top 20 at all.

I'm saying this in light of the recent merger of S51 and S53 which clearly ignored wei interest, as s51 people have mentioned in other threads, despite their plea to be merged with stronger and more active wei country.

As for merger target alternative, wei s54 dont mind an older server as long as it can somewhat balance the population of active players and VIP level to a certain extent. As of now from the limited info that I have, i strongly suggest that s54 be merged with s55 so that most active players from all countries (not just us) will keep playing on our server.

Thanks, and please keep any reply on topic

Author: Dyolox    Time: 2016-7-23 23:40
The sad reality is there are no strong wei servers to be merged with. Most players are choosing Shu and most servers are Shu dominant because of it. Thats what I was told after 51/53. They're out of options, they're fully aware Shu now much stronger us. Play until its no fun or boring and move on, this is what it is.

Author: JohnDoe    Time: 2016-7-24 09:22
im agreed with you Yuan...
but we need more time before merger...you know how shu's ppl strength there...
if you attack, some shu's ppl can't hold you..and not to mention wei ally with wu...
but, im afraid if you bring your ally to s55....shu will become dying country.....

IGN : Princ's shu s54
Author: +美人计+    Time: 2016-7-25 10:03
Edited by +美人计+ at 2016-7-25 10:25
Merger, merger, merger.
There is no end to the request.
New sever opens, people come.
Country lose, blame lack of players.
Solution: create clones.
With clones still lose, people leave.
Next step ask for merger.
This is the typical cycle my friends.
美人计 - Begging Vulgar in shu 51

Be careful what you ask for. When you get it, it may not be the solution. Don't ask me why because it indicates you did not learn anything from the cycle above? When you ask GM for merger, he  will try to cater because you will always threaten GM by saying you will not recharge if not merged. So, GM must show that he is responsive to request. It is ironic that some may even ask for merger after they had just been mergered. Maybe if they ask GM a few intelligent questions, they will realized this
Dyolox 2016-07-24  23:40 - post#2  above
The sad reality is there are no strong wei servers to be merged with. Most players are choosing Shu and most servers are Shu dominant because of it. Thats what I was told after 51/53. They're out of options, they're fully aware Shu now much stronger us. Play until its no fun or boring and move on, this is what it is.
I take it that GM told you this, DianWei. Did you seek a second merger from GM?

Author: Cihiy-S51    Time: 2016-7-25 10:29
Edited by Cihiy-S51 at 2016-7-25 10:31
+美人计+ replied at 2016-7-25 10:03
When you ask GM for merger, he  will try to cater because you will always threaten GM by saying you will not recharge if not merged. So, GM must show that he is responsive to request. It is ironic that some may even ask for merger after they had just been mergered. Maybe if they ask GM a few intelligent questions, they will realized this
Ironic, mei? I personally found it comical.
Author: Oni78    Time: 2016-7-25 10:48
Ha ha ha well merger has done, what can u do? For me move on playing as normal. No points crying as this just a game.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-7-25 13:56
Dear player, thanks for your info, we will take your server situation into full consideration when merging servers. please don't worry
Author: JohnDoe    Time: 2016-7-25 20:09
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-7-25 13:56
Dear player, thanks for your info, we will take your server situation into full consideration when m ...

Thanks GM for your attention for this thread...
but, like i said before..shu s54 need more time before merger...and i hope you don't mergered us with old server (we can't match with them)...
you can check shu s54 situation, almost all of us is not have quality for merger soon (except top 20 player, of course)...
thanks again...
Author: Dyolox    Time: 2016-7-26 00:51
Edited by Dyolox at 2016-7-26 01:09

Good luck 54!

Author: +美人计+    Time: 2016-7-26 07:57
Edited by +美人计+ at 2016-7-26 08:06
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-7-25 13:56
Dear player, thanks for your info, we will take your server situation into full consideration when merging servers. please don't worry

Ahh GM-Chen had spoken.

I like to add some thoughts to considered for future merger. In the case of 51/53 merger, it resulted in to two strong shu. Shu is now over crowded. I guess people would not mind if you add more raiding barbarian count when they plunder due to lack of resources. Booty items should be added too. With merger there will always be more people. Increasing other things should compensate for the merger effect.

Author: Cihiy-S51    Time: 2016-7-26 08:22
+美人计+ replied at 2016-7-26 07:57
Ahh GM-Chen had spoken.

I like to add some thoughts to considered for future merger. In the case of 51/53 merger, it resulted in to two strong shu. Shu is now over crowded. I guess people would not mind if you add more raiding barbarian count when they plunder due to lack of resources. Booty items should be added too. With merger there will always be more people. Increasing other things should compensate for the merger effect.

It is okay for wei51 to play ghost towm. They been doing that before the merger anyway. It maybe lesser kills for us but we enjoyed their iron guards. With a bigger family now, it is a lot harder to get siege or kills. More barbarian plunder and booty would certainly make up for it
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-7-26 11:13
JohnDoe replied at 2016-7-25 20:09
Thanks GM for your attention for this thread...
but, like i said before..shu s54 need more time be ...

Dear player, thx for your feedback, and yes, since S54 is a new server compared to the other server, it is sure need more time to strengthen the power to catch up with the former server, so all you need is balance the country and enhance the power. Have fun and feel free to contact us if you had any question.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-7-26 11:15
+美人计+ replied at 2016-7-26 07:57
Ahh GM-Chen had spoken.

I like to add some thoughts to considered for future merger. In the case o ...

Dear player, thanks for your suggestion, we noted down for further consideration.
Author: Dyolox    Time: 2016-7-26 11:37
wei so devious, even when we merge shu server with shu server we win. its all master plan, right cutie...er cihuy..or mei. for some reason the three of you seem the same.

now if you'll excuse me i'll go back to ghost towning aka life aka feeding a baby
Author: Unkind    Time: 2016-7-26 21:53
Look at the profile picture of GM Chen........HE LOOKS SCARY HAHAHAHAHAHAH:

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-7-27 14:27
Unkind replied at 2016-7-26 21:53
Look at the profile picture of GM Chen........HE LOOKS SCARY HAHAHAHAHAHAH:

Dear player, it seems like I should consider change the profile pic
Author: katyaluna    Time: 2016-8-2 04:50
chen, you never reply to threads on merger S51 and S53 so I'll ask here ....
What would you do, S51 is now so boring and some players are afraid recharge again because of this situation (fear if the S51 into a ghost server)
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-8-2 10:24
katyaluna replied at 2016-8-2 04:50
chen, you never reply to threads on merger S51 and S53 so I'll ask here ....
What would you do, S5 ...

Dear player, first I had reply S51 merger thread, and we know that there are various ppl hold different points of view towards server merger. Recently I have been look through those threads, anger, disappointed, satisfied and so on. We had been thought a lot, every time we did server merger there are always advantages and disaadvantages following, since this server merger had been down yet, let us looking forward to the brand future of it.
Author: Dyolox    Time: 2016-8-2 13:09
wtf r u talking about chen? who is satisfied? and the future is green. it already is, and its just a matter of time until more players are sick of logging into a quiet country engulfed in green.

ps: i guess theres probably 70 satisfied shu players
Author: katyaluna    Time: 2016-8-2 16:07
wawwww,,, Chen, you make me speechless...
satisfied? yes, Shu will be satisfied and that you hope, right?
Wei and Wu suffered with this merger, ..
please consider the next merger, S51 really need to be merged again
Author: weis54    Time: 2016-8-2 23:58
Those from S51, please refrain from hijacking this thread. You can always post in S51-related thread or create a new one, thanks.

Now to princ's (and also shunami, armweak, and others from shu s54) who don't want to merge with older server: yes of course everyone prefer to merge with younger server when it comes the time for it, but at this point I don't think any younger server can bring even a slight balance to s54, what with all the OP heroes in shu now like menghuo, zuo ci, and even liu bei and cao cao. And do notice GM Chen answer to JohnDoe above which seem to suggest that the current plan is indeed to merge us with older server ("S54 needs more time to catch up with older server" Chen said). Active players in Wei dont mind an older server simply because we don't think any younger server will be able to match the army of vip9-11 (or is it 12? lol, really guys) in shu now. If there is such server, then surely we also prefer to merge with them instead.

For alliance, as I've said in PM with many Shu people before, we ally with Wu because Shu is becoming too dominant. If future merger brings more balance in terms of VIP level and number of active players, then the alliance will dissolve itself naturally. The alternative to allying in this situation would be to gang up on one of the weaker country, forcing them to quit the game, so the two others can fight guards in their capital 24/7 -- where's the fun in that? I'd play KOEI games if I just want to fight NPCs ;).

About the time for merger and princ's comment that shu s54 is not ready for merger: Well, I let GM decide on that. My opinion is it's better to merge sooner than too late, like when a country who used to have plenty of people already turned into a ghost town. By then, I suppose even a merger will only make it worse for them.

On other comments that Shu has the most players on most servers because of people preference etc., therefore it's hard to create a balanced merger: Maybe GM should consider merging different country into one regardless their flag as necessary to achieve balance? So when merging server A and server B, why not merge the dominant country in server A with the weakest country in server B and vice versa, and merge the 2nd rank country from both servers into one. For example when merging server A and server B whom both have a dominant Shu, GM can merge wu B into shu A, shu B into wei A, and wei B into wu A (provided that wei B and wu A are both in 2nd rank in terms of VIP level and # of active players in their old server). I dont think people would object to changing country flag once they know that there's not much difference between the countries in this game, i.e. you can still get Guan Yu even if you play in Wu. Anyway just a thought.

Author: HongKiat    Time: 2016-8-3 16:39
wow..brother, you have higher tallent for oration

Author: RAPTOR    Time: 2016-8-5 14:43
Agree! s54 need MERGER - SuperM4N
Author: Concentrao    Time: 2016-8-5 17:48
yeah im agree too - Newars shu s38
Author: HeronsFeather    Time: 2016-8-6 13:27
haha,, so u have ever check the Wei country in S.56 ..?
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2016-8-6 22:44
Yo, Yuan, this is Diabolic, remember.... and Yeah s56 Wei is non existent , even Shu is barely holding on with 7-8 active players
Author: Yhana    Time: 2016-8-7 00:36
I, and probably most of wei s54 active players too, will quit if we ever get merged with a weak and dying wei country like s56, who doesn't even have any player in the top 20 at all

LMAO I am from Shu s56 and while it is sadly embarassing to say this, it is true.. Even though Shu is NOT the dominating country in this server (Wu is). But yes, please do not merge us (s56) with another wu dominant server. For a merger, we need a Wei-dominant or Shu-dominant to balance the powerplay.
Author: aGoldenHorsemen    Time: 2016-9-9 22:35
Edited by aGoldenHorsemen at 2016-9-9 22:42

55 still no need merger -,- and we cant fight yet with Shu who have so many over power Hero!!
GHorsemen Wei-S55
Author: Newbe    Time: 2016-9-10 00:55
we also wu isnt ready yet if merge with s54, i have heard that shu has so many high vip player, we wu S55 is not ready to merger with s54!! We need to strengthen our force frst
Newbe - Wu S55
Author: Newbe    Time: 2016-9-10 00:57
we also wu isnt ready yet if merge with s54, i have heard that shu has so many high vip player, we wu S55 is not ready to merger with s54!! We need to strengthen our force frst
Newbe - Wu S55
Author: Anti-COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-9-10 21:03
It is useless no matter how good your reason to merge with which server, merging with any server is in their decision. All things you have to know is the fact that they are idiot also blind
Author: yeaj    Time: 2016-9-24 03:20
GM, I think it is a good idea to merge S54, S55 and S56. These three server are all unbalanced. Shu dominate in S54, Wei dominate in S55, and Wu dominate in S56. I think it is a good idea if you merge these three server together, and make a more balanced server.
Author: weis54    Time: 2016-9-29 03:01
yeaj replied at 2016-9-24 03:20
GM, I think it is a good idea to merge S54, S55 and S56. These three server are all unbalanced. Shu  ...

Agree with this suggestion. I asked several people from shu and wu S54 they also prefer this for balance rather than merging us with much older server.

I do hope GM will merge S54 soon, we keep losing players as new servers keep opening up. Now the number of active players in wu s54 have also decreased significantly.

I don't know much about the condition in S55 and S56, but maybe the state of the inferior countries there are somewhat similar or even worse than S54?

Echoing what others have said, it is better to merge soon before the inferior countries becoming a ghost town.

So I hope GM consider S54 on the next merger. As GM should know, all countries in S54 still have players who regularly invest considerable time and money into the game, but active players in wei and wu really need more dedicated team mates to continue on.
Author: Ichigo    Time: 2016-10-1 20:34
lol sok tau bener nih orang wei dominate di s55 lol
Author: shiryu    Time: 2016-10-2 03:13
Ichigo replied at 2016-10-1 20:34
lol sok tau bener nih orang wei dominate di s55 lol

emang di s55 yg dominasi siapa om?
Author: kliwonzzz    Time: 2016-10-10 20:52
Balance bro

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5