Title: Please GM check this player at shu s12
[attach]567[/attach][attach]567[/attach]

[attach]566[/attach]

[attach]565[/attach]

Ding hai,ding fa and ding zhao
[attach]566[/attach]
[attach]565[/attach]

Author: tochbing    Time: 2014-7-23 16:29
I think they are multi because the name same n they level are low too.
Author: anuardb1    Time: 2014-7-23 17:33
Hahaha. Dont think only... dig more and prove it. Difficult 2 say it is multi. S12 possible to have  low lvl player..
Author: WhiteEl    Time: 2014-7-23 18:35
Possible with lot server after s12 yeah? s13 , s14 , s15 , s16 .

I mean a new player will recomended to a new server,  what a  "player" who choose old server than new server? Be smart beibehhh,
Author: renaric    Time: 2014-7-23 18:57
because friends introduce them the game.. they can play together in the old server since their friends might have spent money on the old server....

Those are chinese names, it is not uncommon to have similar looking names.
Author: tochbing    Time: 2014-7-23 21:57
I just ask GM to check. Why you look furios.? I just asking why they name same use ding xxx... i just want GM check it because so many player name same like that. Okey? Is it clear beib?
Author: tochbing    Time: 2014-7-23 21:58
If it no multi id. No problem guys? But if it multi id? Its problem to us? This is our problem shu n wu at s 12
Author: tochbing    Time: 2014-7-23 22:00
If they are just friend its imposible that they make same name. Like me n my brother. We play together but he choose wei. But we use char name who we lije. Think smart. Just want GM do the best
Author: Gultaker    Time: 2014-7-23 23:10
so how about this?? many ghost in S12,. please check too GM, thanks

razilgailz (wu)
RazilGail (wu)

BakerWilli (wu)
BakerMande (wu)

KunulJerem (wu)
KunulLesle (wu)
KunulHogan (Wei)
KunulLevi (wei)

Ziouyun (wu)
Zouyun (wu)

AkvumReg (wu)
AkvumBarry (wei)

PomujEmma (wu)
PirujVerna (wu)
PirujElma (wei)

JaguElton (wu)
JaguLou (wei)
JaguGene (wei)
Author: renaric    Time: 2014-7-23 23:14
It is not impossible that they use the same name, for unity and sense of team spirit.

I am not discouraging the use of this forum to report suspicious multis and botting activities, but the other forum users like us have the right to comment to dispute your claims that just because they are users with similar names and low levels , it equates to multis.

Why so angry that you need to spam 3 posts in a row?
Author: tochbing    Time: 2014-7-24 06:30
@Gultaker if GM want we nevr have problem if GM check it because the name u are wrote is a random.but i apreciate all of that because i dont like bot n multi accounts. Ig there any suspicuous name plis post for GM home work.
Author: tochbing    Time: 2014-7-24 06:35
@renaric  why did u look not happy? I just post at game discusion. Im free to make thread because i have a problem about multi id. If i dont like dont comment because i just ask to GM. If they are<dinghai, ding fa, ding zhao> is no multi. Is no problem.i just need explanation from GM. Because GM want we are active to fight multi n bot player
Author: tochbing    Time: 2014-7-24 06:40
In this maintanance i hope bot n multi player account was deletec permanent by GM. Just check name all suspicuous id. Oke just a problem
Author: renaric    Time: 2014-7-27 21:23
I did not look not happy. In fact, I find it amusing to see the post spamming.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5