Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-10 23:18:33 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
Edited by Fenrir at 2014-11-11 20:04

Also read this :http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1396

Hi guys,

I am Fenrir, originally from s9 that now has been merged with s7. I just want to share my opinion to all players out there who play Clash of Three Kingdoms as it seems to me that we have reach the point of emptiness for old servers. I keep getting question from friends regarding many things in game and I also keep hearing complains all over the place. Well, lets face the truth and suck it up to your bossom, Heyshell does not give a damn about you guys okay, it does not matter whether you are a VIP or not. I laugh and pity people who keep posting suggestion and complains in this forum (now I am one of you too hehe) just to get nothing in return. Did you think any of the update given is because you guys complain? think again. Did you think they merge the server because they care? think again. Did you think they put silver lure because people complaining with their silver? think again.

The answer is NO. Nope, Nonsense, Nein, Tidak, whatever~ but yeah in short No they did not think of you.
Heyshell is a subsidiary english company to the original chinese of this game and what they have been doing until now is just updating based on what have been implemented over in chinese server. So yeah their opinion may or may not matters, but it is definite that our opinions does not matter at all. So try to keep it to yourself, rather than wasting time (like what I and many other people did) thinking and giving out suggestion cause they will not hear it. You might ask yourself what is my proof? well I've been following the original chinese game and there is no single difference in what they are doing.

You think they had a hard time banning the multis and stuff? think again, why there are real people id get into the banlist? simple, in normal pseudo code we can make a query that sounds like this "while looking for multis do search account with same ip login and non-vip" bam, it came out with a list of player! bam they filter the highest level from each IP and bam thats the final list. Make sense? think again.

All I can think of now that heyshell is made as a Cash Cow. If you have learned economics or business, you might familiar with that term. We the consumer are the cash cow producer and heyshell is nothing more a business to generate highest. I said this because, it is heartbreaking to see that the taiwanese gold price is 3 times cheaper than heyshell. Lots of theory of economics might go against my simple argument but its just heartbreaking how much gold would I gain if its the same price. Oh they got more event that we do for sure.

Lastly, but not least, the quality of translation! Heyshell have generated, arguably, more than 1 million USD gross profit and yet they won't spare a single cent to get a decent translator. I spent around 5$ to get a translator translate the most important part in the equipment description and it made sense rather than whatever shit you guys are translating (I know you guys use google translate, at least I know sittree, and other admin in this forum use it for event and other thing). For fk sake guys! we pay you guys and you're not even showing a single ounce of profesionalism with your translation! it is offending.

I tell you what I will give you guys some clue regarding the translation because the moron at heyshell cannot even do this properly.
So there are 9 names (attack def, harm, ironwall ETC) right? to make it easy we can categorize it into 5 category.
1. Attack
2. Defense
3. Skill Attack
4. Skill Defense
5. Troops

Each of category has 2 types of incremental value, one is Fixed Value(attack def) and 2nd one is Percentage Value (tactic, harm,etc)

I want to let people know that BLOCK will not increase chance of BLOCK. The only thing that matters in blocking is LEAD value of the hero (there are one more hidden point but its a secret)

Well, I bet that heyshell people will not read this throughly and if they do read it, there is a huge possibility that they did not understand half of the shit I am talking here.
If you think I am wrong Heyshit, prove it.

With the love of god,

Cheers.

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2015-2-28 23:44:27 |Show the author posts only
Haha s17 server didnt merger n up country vs barbs 4500 hp but very hard def and so little ppl can win duel 4 hour just got 20% zzz and our shu country lv 7 to 8 country because bfore updage they swop barbs easly . Woy gm cant u use your think way? I think evry game make easier to get something in new server but u make iron gone { in 30% its imposible beat} new server will long distance with old serverand new comers very little player u make hard this game wkakwkak i think this game can got a new player every new server will merge wkakwakak

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2015-2-28 08:31:01 |Show the author posts only
Vendetta,

HeyShell don't give a Fuc. Don't everyone know this by now? How long we beg?

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2015-2-28 08:02:02 |Show the author posts only
Edited by vendetta at 2015-2-28 08:03
Athur replied at 2015-2-26 11:51
Sir, they are two different game, thx

The game same I think, cause I can login with my id at here, but the lv start over again from lv 1, but arthur I play n focus at english version cause I cant speak n read Chinese word, and pls give us more reward, , and special reward for vip players, dont just 30 gold, its cheap for us 30 gold, give us special price for items at voucher shop, crazy u with that price, that voucher need times n a lot of money to get more. But the items not worth with that vouchers value. Example (trash items) : jade 15 15 3500 vc, its crazy. Expensive ok but if over its mean u wanna us for rc again n again, cause that we  dont satisfied n bad  service from heyshell makes all plyrs angry. Expensive items, expensive gold price, low reward n wrong info for reward, slow response from u n heyshell, laggy server, bug n many things.

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2015-2-27 13:44:58 |Show the author posts only
BlueFire replied at 2014-9-12 17:36
Well, i agree with you said Fenrir. My buddy couldn't access his account after the maintenance. I he ...

bro.. Miau wei s7 Vip8 real money and banned.... so dont waste ur time.. they only know money come money come m9ney fuck

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

29#
Post time 2015-2-27 10:51:34 |Show the author posts only
MerLynn replied at 2015-2-26 17:48
totaly agree with u bro
heyshell so dammm.. n just can copy paste
, cant do anyrhing

Sir, if u have better suggestions, pls provide them to us, we'll try our best to help u solve it, thx for ur understanding

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

28#
Post time 2015-2-27 10:51:33 |Show the author posts only
MerLynn replied at 2015-2-26 17:48
totaly agree with u bro
, cant do anyrhing

Sir, if u have better suggestions, pls provide them to us, we'll try our best to help u solve it, thx for ur understanding

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2015-2-26 17:48:19 |Show the author posts only
totaly agree with u bro
, cant do anyrhing

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

26#
Post time 2015-2-26 11:51:09 |Show the author posts only
vendetta replied at 2015-2-22 05:19
My friend told me about chinese server version n I already played  Chinese server version im wu ppl  ...

Sir, they are two different game, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2015-2-22 05:19:29 |Show the author posts only
My friend told me about chinese server version n I already played  Chinese server version im wu ppl at there (just testing the game my lv just 30), search feidou clash of three kingdoms by google (sorry heyshell), and already has new s.hero at their chinese version, daqiao (after s.xiang), that version has 81 servers,  and many rewards for players doing consecutive login, such as heyshell give us 5 days till zhurong, chinese version give u 15 days consecutive login rewards and many more (if im not wrong about the rewards cause language problems, i cant read n speak chinese words, sorry if I wrong). U can login with ur id at here but the lv start over again from lv 1.

Thats all I know n try for share to u guys. Goodluck n have a nice try.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 09:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041773 second(s), 20 queries .