[GUIDE] FOR NEW PLAYERS AND NEWBIES non VIP guide

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-10-2 15:29:58 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
For those who just start playing this game and dont wanna spend too much money u might want to know this first :

1. If u starting from and old server choose this country
   S1 : choose Wei
   S3 : choose Wu
   S5 : choose Wei
   S7 : Choose Wu
   S8 : choose Shu
   those are dominant country at the moment, so u wont having trouble lvl in up, dont worry about heroes because WE ALL USE ALMOST THE SAME HEROES.

2. If u starting from new opened server, make 3 id 1 in each country. Why ? need to wait 4 someone crazy enough spend lots money using shadow etc. If u already find it stick with that country, and the rest 2 id u can use it for spying. Good eh.

3. And also u can check 4 fake GOLD seller in fb fan page if u starting from new server, they ussually sell id which already got lots of gold in lower prices. Dont worry about GM checking u, they wont do anything about it. Cos this seller hack creditcards not Heyshell.

4. In early stages of the game ( until lv 90-100) u will need this skill in equipment : ATTACK, DEFEND, BLOCK, and TRICK...coz they provide u with fix value, but if u found HARM, IMMUNE, IRONWALL, and TACTICS keep it coz u will need them laaaaaaaaaaaaater ( lv. 100++ )

well thats some advice 4 u....dont worry in this game all money thats matter,..more money u spend more stronger u can be,.. follow this spender then u wont have too spend much....if u choose the weak country...then u looking for trouble / crazy enough to spend more....coz the weak country got less exp,..weaker guards, less to kill in event, slow lvlin up, lack of food, lack of iron, lack of everything,..just praying to merge to another server or quit..hahahhah...

Oh yah dont bother complaining to GM they all are busy counting profits...u will get same answers..

thats all for now. happy gamin...

others all welcome to add also

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2014-11-13 01:41:59 |Show the author posts only
is there a more proper guide than this???

fake gold seller.... Non VIP guide why does this need to be a NON VIP guide if we'll still BUY somethin... non VIP means not buying anything from this game since you can Be VIP 1 for a low price :3

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2014-10-20 10:36:30 |Show the author posts only
yups...Lets Play at Server 7...
More Competitive,,No Clones..No Bot ( Poke King Of Wei Bibon )...
and More Importants..Eventhough We War everyday at Game..But we are Unity There...

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2014-10-19 16:10:06 |Show the author posts only
Let's play server7. Wu, Shu or Wei doesn't matter. hahahahahaha
Just play smart.

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2014-10-9 23:59:56 |Show the author posts only
I think most people didn't understand at all that this thread was made half joking half serious in a very sarcasm way by GAMEMASTER.

If you understand fully what he wrote then you would realize that he is criticizing the way this game works.

Do not take this literally, just take it as a joke in implicit way.

Cheers and I must agree with fckyrd00der this is an amazing way to start playing COTK.

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2014-10-8 23:48:20 |Show the author posts only
it might be my english is bad but i never mentioned that we are strong....
       "coz we take those shadows thing as a positive factor to make us stronger as a team player..."
i said it make us stronger... stronger than before in comparison with ourself, not the strongest amongst others at server... well, its a natural thing when your hero train a lot with fighting higher level opponent, then you will leveling faster which mean you will get stronger...

yes i agree with you about clones and bots... s7 never facing problems with that, we all are real people with real life ...
to be honest, now i have 2 id after merge since i have both at s7 and s9...

jody
shu s7

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2014-10-8 18:48:00 |Show the author posts only
Well buddy, strong people do not need to tell others that they are strong.

That's all I have to say.

Peace. I'm glad to say in any case, S7 doesn't have all the clones and bot problems like other servers.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-10-8 17:31:12 |Show the author posts only
why we have to feel uptight..? absolutely not...
coz we take those shadows thing as a positive factor to make us stronger as a team player...

anyway, i just reply to this thread which stated by the author that wu is the dominant country at server 7...
I didnt even know if the author is playing at server 7 or not... i only stating the truth, based on the real fact and condition on server 7 that wu is not the dominant country at server 7...

jody
shu s7

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-10-8 14:53:35 |Show the author posts only
amazing share GAMEMASTER you got my thumbs up

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-10-8 11:05:21 |Show the author posts only
I believe the thread author has nothing to do with us S7 Wu, not sure why you two are so uptight about.

We never said we were the dominant country in S7, seems like you guys are the ones who have a point to prove.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-10-1 13:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040773 second(s), 20 queries .