An experience to share...

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-3-4 00:17:14 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
I had a visit to a doctor from this medical centre called the "Clinic Of The Kids"  and I walked past the emergency wards.

The first patient was sent to the Clinic Master (CM) and both his legs were chopped-off and "disconnected" in a gang fight. The CM smiled at him and said in a patient tone:
"Sir, this has been forward to my doctors, and it need time to be discussed, once it be any info updated, thx for ur understanding and pls be more a little patient"

The second guy was more serious, knife was stabbed into his chest and his friends tried to forward the request to the CM. Again the lovely CM smiled and said
"Sir, if u have problems or questions, pls provide it to us, we'll try our best to help u, thx for ur understanding"

Lastly everyone was complaining the clinicis charging 3 times more the fees than other clinics, the CM was not interested to consider lowering the price of the medical treatment. The CM was also tired of all the requests and walked to the emergency lobby and said to everyone coming for emergency help
"Sir, pls don't worry, this has been recorded and already forward to our staff, we'll try our best to help u, thx for ur understanding"

The CM succeeded in 2 things:
- Succeeded in not attending to most requests seeking help. 95% of the request have no solutions.
- Succeeded in frustrating the patients because they are taught to understand they will never get what they want, because the CM has no intention of helping them, he is only interested in the patients money.

I cannot blame this clinic because first of all, this clinic is not a real clinic. This clinic is just a franchise to the original clinic chain and they just name it "Clinic Of The Kids", but the doctors have no real power to change or do anything for the patients.

But most of the patients believe since they are already in this Clinic Of The Kids, they cannot change to another clinic, because they already paid CM for the clinic bill.
But they forgot there are many other cheaper clinics around this expensive clinic, all charging only a third of what they charge and the doctors are all very quick in attending to the patients, and the patients actually recover and get well again.

Well, some random story to share and nothing to do with this game please...

Anyway, have a nice day all, please don't worry all!!! Anything just PM me and I will forward to the GM for you! He will forward to his staff! His staff will forward to someone from the chinese server and your worries will surely be forwarded!!! Cheers!

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-3-5 09:27:10 |Show the author posts only
Have you guys ever wondering why you get similar response from the Author guy so-called Moderator. I believe this person isn't real a better word for that is Artificial Intelligence (AI). I have read so many responses from him for no reason. (ok I admitted i was bored). So all your requests or voices will not be forwarded to the right person and even if they do, there will be another AI to perform a similar tasks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-3-4 11:01:59 |Show the author posts only
True story.. i like it so much

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

3#
Post time 2015-3-4 10:58:08 |Show the author posts only
Sir, thx for sharing this meaningful story with us, and every question from players are all seriously taken, and we respect each and every suggestion provided by players and Although some problems may need time to be fixed or something that may not be solved at once, we all try our best to solve it, and sincerely hope u could understand and we'll try our best to make improvement, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-3-4 00:45:40 |Show the author posts only
lols. true story.. nice share brothers..
hope will forward to and to and to to to
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 07:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039759 second(s), 20 queries .