[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-3-12 17:34:56 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
Hi GM
Create new server is not going to help your business for long run. The unbalance of server cause dead server after another you had created.  Many players lost interest , fun, and motivation because of the unfairness of this game. Merger is not going to solve this problem neither.  My suggest is you should allow players to move to other countries ( cost gold and limited one time only ). Base on the numbers of players in the country who is in great number of players allow to move to less players country only. Players who move will keep same account with same heros and lvl. I believe some players will move because they are bored of no competition.
If you don't like the suggestion above then you should create a new version of this game. For example, 7 Warring States ( before 3 kingdoms ). Each countries will have a capacity of players until all countries are full then increase the capacity. The reward of joining any country should be the same. None VIP players who is not active for 24 hours in one month account will be deleted. VIP 1 players who is not active for 24 hours in 3 months account will be deleted. VIP 2-5 players who did not log on for 6 months account will be deleted. VIP 6 and above who did not log on for one year account also will be deleted. I believe more countries will makes game more interesting of strategy. Please remember, create new server does not attract more players nor keep loyal customers but keep the fairness of the game will do. Long run game app will increase your network market price.
But after all, you should give it a try about letting players move to other countries along with their account and generals. Test it on our server and see if it works. Keep it in mind there would be more Recharge because there is competition and hope. Right now weak country don't want to recharge because there is no point and stronger no recharge because of there is no competition ( going to win anyway ).

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2015-4-23 14:14:52 |Show the author posts only
Just curious what the GM tries to achieve with merging servers? In s14, before s12 n s14 merge, server quite balance with wei slightly stronger. Then GM merged s12 n s14, where shu was really dominant in s12. Yet, the server still quite balance although Shu was stronger than wei n wu. Now they merged again with another server where shu also dominated the server.So, whats the point of merging? Seeking balance or helping shu? One other thing, server looks overcrowded now.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

37#
Post time 2015-4-23 10:50:21 |Show the author posts only
LakeEsthe replied at 2015-4-22 20:04
GM also please consider carefully before merging servers. Recent merger between s12 and s19 has only ...

Thank you for your reply. We are looking for solutions to this problem. Imbalance is a big problem after server merger as you can read in forum recently. And we totally understand your feeling...

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2015-4-22 20:04:20 |Show the author posts only
GM also please consider carefully before merging servers. Recent merger between s12 and s19 has only made Shu even stronger than before. Already before merger shu was strongest. But by merging 2 servers where shu is strongest in both server now many wei considering to quit. I together with many other VIP players are considering quitting as its no longer possible to play in server. You can check my ID out in server. I was previous King but have since resigned due to the imbalance of our server. I have spoken to many wei senior players in Wei and many are considering quitting this game soon. Do take a look at our server and see if you can merge it with other servers which may create more balanced server rather than this. In fact easily the top 5-10 Wei players have retired or semi-retired recently.

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2015-4-22 20:03:07 |Show the author posts only
GM also please consider carefully before merging servers. Recent merger between s12 and s19 has only made Shu even stronger than before. Already before merger shu was strongest. But by merging 2 servers where shu is strongest in both server now many wei considering to quit. I together with many other VIP players are considering quitting as its no longer possible to play in server. You can my ID out in server. I was previous King but have since resigned due to the imbalance of our server. I have spoken to many wei senior players in Wei and many are considering quitting this game soon. Do take a look at our server and see if you can merge it with other servers which may create more balanced server rather than this. In fact easily the top 5-10 Wei players have retired or semi-retired recently.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

34#
Post time 2015-4-21 19:33:16 |Show the author posts only
stonemanlz replied at 2015-4-21 19:12
If you think of transferring causing trouble to players. Then why don't you make a voting poll and s ...

Sorry the function of country transferring is not available under current program.

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2015-4-21 19:12:07 |Show the author posts only
If you think of transferring causing trouble to players. Then why don't you make a voting poll and see the result and take it from there?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

32#
Post time 2015-4-21 16:50:10 |Show the author posts only
sima replied at 2015-4-21 14:44
The main problem is only about farming exp. those weak country hard to get into 50% from the strong  ...

Your advice is very inspiring. We will take it into serious consideration. Thanks for your support.

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2015-4-21 14:44:37 |Show the author posts only
The main problem is only about farming exp. those weak country hard to get into 50% from the strong one. This cause the problem in game, everyone come up with cheating such as create more id, clones or we call them multi account. IMO, to solve this problem cotk should create other activities,
1. like story mode which individual player can play for free from low lvl to high lvl, from weak to strong.
2. Trail tower reset everyday,
3. World rank arena,
4. Daily and weekly ranking, kill, lvling, siege....
5. Bonus 50% exp during country event.
6. OD can only use during country event.
7. No more 15% 30% and 50% on city defend.
Not all above are really good, just only idea.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

30#
Post time 2015-4-21 14:14:49 |Show the author posts only
firebird18 replied at 2015-4-21 13:45
The game should provide fairness to all wei, wu and shu players. Though i am a shu player i would li ...

Thanks for your understanding. A fair and balanced game environment is also what we are pursuing. Next time we will do it better.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 00:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050124 second(s), 20 queries .