Brake problems

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2024-9-6 05:06:13 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
For the past few weeks, I've been hearing strange noises when braking. It's especially noticeable when I slow down quickly. The sounds are like grinding, and it's starting to worry me. I'm afraid the issue could get worse if I ignore it. Can anyone recommend where to get the brakes checked and repaired if necessary?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2024-9-6 07:10:36 |Show the author posts only
Thank you so much for the advice! You've convinced me; I need to deal with this before it gets worse. I'll reach out to them soon!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2024-9-6 06:34:49 |Show the author posts only
I had a similar issue a few months ago. My car started making unpleasant noises when braking, and I kept putting off going to the service. It turned out that the brake pads were very worn out and began damaging the discs. I went to Starlight Automotive https://starlightautomotive.com/, and they not only quickly replaced the pads but also checked the entire brake system. Their service is excellent: everything was done professionally, and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend getting it checked before the problem worsens, especially if you're already hearing strange noises. Better to prevent serious issues!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-28 03:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037479 second(s), 20 queries .