lub over the past three seasons and, in p

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2017-5-3 17:42:02 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
CINCINNATI - Bengals coach Marvin Lewis apologized again on Tuesday for calling Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel a midget, saying his comment was insensitive and offensive. Dennis Byrd Womens Jersey .Lewis called the 6-foot quarterback a midget during a radio show on Monday night and later issued an apology.He released a statement on Tuesday saying he realizes that his comment was offensive to people of short stature and to their families and friends. It was thoughtless on my part to use the word I did, and not excusable, and I greatly regret it.Lewis says he has read about the issue on the Little People of America website.He has also apologized to Manziel and the Browns (7-6). The Bengals (8-4-1) play in Cleveland on Sunday.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL         Eric Decker Jets Jersey .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years. Ryan Fitzpatrick Jets Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.shopnyjets.us/keyshawn-johnson-jersey/ .Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once.Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings.The Barclays Premier League has its latest coaching casualty.On Sunday, Fulham confirmed the departure of manager Martin Jol after just over two seasons in charge of the club.The Dutchman had been under fire after the Cottagers dismal start to the season which sees them sitting 18th in the table with just 10 points. Former Manchester United assistant coach Rene Meulensteen takes over in his stead."Today I spoke with Martin to thank him for his efforts on behalf of Fulham Football Club over the past three seasons and, in particular, since my becoming Chairman earlier this year," Fulham chairman Shahid Khan said in a statement.  "Martin was very gracious and I appreciate his understanding of the situation. There is no question Martin is an excellent football man and he has my utmost respect for the commitment he made to our Club."Khan, an American who also owns the Jacksonsville Jaguars, was blunt in his assessment.&"Our poor form and results this season are undeniable, and Fulham supporters deserve better," said Khan. Joe Namath Jersey.  "With more than half the season still ahead, an immediate change was necessary."Jol expressed his understanding with the decision."It was a privilege to manage Fulham, one of the great clubs in the Premier League or anywhere in the world," Jol said.  "I am disappointed in this season but know there are better days ahead for Fulham and its supporters.  I will always treasure my experience here and want to thank Mr. Khan and everyone at Fulham for the opportunity."Meulensteen, for his part, says hes ready for the challenge."I appreciate the faith Mr. Khan has put in me and will do my very best to honour his trust," Meulensteen said.  "We aim to get Fulham back on track, starting Wednesday night."Fulham hosts Tottenham on Wednesday.        Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys'''
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-25 23:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038732 second(s), 21 queries .