Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-12-26 10:06:24 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi GM,

I'm EmperorHan from S17 WU.

There are a 2 main issues i want to highlight;

1) Imbalance of 3 Country.

I know this is not the 1st time it has been highlighted.  But as of now, the issue has not been resolved yet.  The merging is not really working too. Mainly because most servers are overhelmed  by SHUs.

As such, i would like to propose a Server merge.

For every server, the 3 countries will merged to become 1 country. Eg, S1 become SHU, S2 become WEI, S3 become WU and so on..

In this way, regardless of the numbers of players and VIP lvls, there should not be a big difference.

There are also some players(Especially SHU) do not mind going to other countries.  Open up the option to them. it will help to balance the game.

2)  Auto Off

While i know Auto Off is for players to fight manually and use skill attack at a better time, it has been misuse heavily in S17.

Players use clones or 2nd ID to engage you in a battle. then they auto off so that you will be stuck in that battle.  THe main ID will freely roam and kill at the other cities.

Also, they park all the heros at the gateway(Eg, wooxian, Jiangxia, guiyang etc) and mass auto off. you will never get to invade at all.

The whole purpose of the game is to enjoy the fighting, lvl up, use new heroes and so on.  

Because of that, some of my friends are quitting(some quitted).  I have been logging in to help them maintain their IDs and at the same time, persuading them to come back.  If this issues are not solve, I will be playing this game alone. And i cant see myself doing that.   

Dear GM, i hope you can look into the matters and resolved it soon.

Best Regards
EmperorHan

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-12-26 10:20:17 |Show the author posts only
I miss out on the suggestion to the auto off issues.

Can I suggest that when auto off is activated, after certain time(Eg, 3 secs), some stats wlll be weaken?  It can be atk, def, skill atk, skill def, Lead, and so on..

In this way, players will not abuse the auto off system.  Also, it rewards those who think fast and focus on the battle.

Cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-12-27 20:08:40 |Show the author posts only
.. Disagree...if we use auto off then some stats will be weaken (att,def..etc).
coz Guo Jia... will be HAPPY with this rule.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-12-28 15:38:36 |Show the author posts only
ABSOLUTELY DISGAREE about auto off... its part of the game. live it, enjoy it, and play it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-12-30 14:17:57 |Show the author posts only
part of wasting time waiting? 10 second each hero, if 5 hero park mean 200 second gone stupidly waiting? If 20 hero park n all autooff using inactive hero, we active player will waste time waiting.. Then we not playing clash anymore but Playing count down game, see battle each 10 second.. when battle is like watching TV it's oq la watching for long time.. unfortunatelly battle here is just punch eachother n watching... I prefer meet aegis than meet autooffer.. n I much prefer Iron Guard compared with everything.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-12-31 15:06:52 |Show the author posts only
...thats why.. the Programmer put... Lure and Strike.... And Assault...

I am agree with          Stelumvict opinion ..Its part of Game. Enjoy it...
and hell yeah I love Iron guard too.. and guest what when I need back up from other player.. when I face the Guar, I USE AUTO OFF...  so it s part of Game enjoy it. .

The problem is CLONE PLAYER... NOT The AUTO OFF System.  

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-12-31 18:58:44 |Show the author posts only
Rexona, Please read what I post properly.  I say decrease power after certain time(eg 3 sec), not immediate decrease power.

Clone and auto off work hand in hand.  You park your clone and auto off to stuck the players.  Your main ID can roam freely and kill.

Stelumvic,  you are 1 of the auto off players in Shu S17.  You supported it because you are 1 of the auto off players with clones and taking advantage of it.  

But is there sportsmanship?  We are playing a game. Do you have to destroy the fun of the game and win ugly?

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-1-3 19:23:42 |Show the author posts only
Poor player.. cant strike and lure..

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-1-5 22:11:43 |Show the author posts only
Emperor Han....I'm not a VIP....I play cotk from level 1 and and dont have any clones. i even dont know what clone is???? Look my gen levels and init. I play cotk for fun and of course for win. auto off is a small part to win CS event especially againt Gjia with reboundskill.. Look again who's number 1 in auto off in shu or even s17! PS. BTW wei and Wu are using auto off now, so its just part of a game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-1-6 03:34:19 |Show the author posts only
as i know
S17 *h*
there 1 player control more than 3 ID and play it do auto off.
i know who he is.. He is a real bored guy in his life lol..
Stelumvict u dunno clone and u still comment.. its like reading Dictionary that have meaning but u still dont know..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 17:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039890 second(s), 19 queries .