Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-18 16:21:36 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Title: [Share] My experience from Server Competition, 女战神,S28 Nations Rise

Content
1. IGN: 女战神
2.Server: S28 Nations Rise
3.Formation: H.Zhong, Zhu Rong, Ts.Ci, X.H.Dun, Wei Yan

Thoughts: Personally, I feel that this competition is a little unfair because it is biased towards the old players. Organizing an inter-server competition is indeed a fun and refreshing idea introduced to the game. However, I think that the match-ups can be improved if you select servers that are within minimum one and maximum 2 places of another. For example, S28 Wei against S26/S27/S29/S30. This would ensure that the more established players do not have too much of an edge over the others who just began. This will allow the competition to be more well-balanced and it will boil down to the players' skills and strategies instead. I remember that S28 Wei (my country) was up against S1 or S19 Wu. We got destroyed so badly by just a single player who had Guo Jia, M.Chao and 3 other heroes that none of us in S28 Wei had yet. Hence, it was quite unfair because we stood no chance of winning.

Note: Sorry for the lengthy reflection but I think these are the thoughts of all the players in new servers who got matched up against players who play in the old servers. If the developers fix this, I feel that this game will become a much better and more fun experience for all players as a whole.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 14:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036252 second(s), 20 queries .