Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-18 22:05:20 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by Magician at 2015-4-18 23:06

1. IGN: KomandanWu ~ S11 Burning Valley
2.Server: S11
3.Formation: D.Wei,G.Jia, M.Chao, Z.Yu, Z. Liao

As we know that beside team work, strategy you also need to have very accurate information which line need more heroes. That's why I always check almost all the cities all the time in Tournament time and try to fill that line before lack of numbers.
This can be a very funny story and also serius problem that i faced before. At tourney time is very hard to play full especially if you have a dinner at restaurant. Last time I got very interesting experience because of this. When someone keep asking me some question and then I unconscious answer with the strange word.
For example: When i want to retroop my heroes and the waitress asked me about my tea, I keep say refill top several time when i typing and the waitress thought want me to refill the empty plate with more food in the top table but all of the plate still full. Then they asked me again about my request. At that time i just realized that people around me see me with strange face. After that they asked me what kind of game that make me very serious at the gathering time. of course COTK........

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 14:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037389 second(s), 20 queries .