Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-19 23:45:22 |Show the author posts only |Descending
IGN: 十二少
Server: S25
Warlord

Formation: X.Chu, X.Dun, G.Ning, T.S.Chi, D.Wei
This is currently the gens I am using really, but if you already got G.Jia or some other special Gen would be great help. But seriously, doesnt really matter whom you send out first, just make sure they are well equiped before going to war :p

It's a good event in many ways, collect exp for your gens and also have a good insight what a heavy war looks like and how to react to it. When and where to delpoy your Gens. And TEAMWORK is the most essential. Why do I emphasize on TEAMWORK? Everyone knows you get extra points/vouchers for occupying city, and one will need your teammates to help you lure the NPC or enemies in order to be able to occupy city. Real question is, is your teammates willing to do the work? Or everyone just sitting around waiting for their own chances.
Even if you don't get to occupy any city, just remember to LURE and win duel, you will be amazed at the end of the competition that your LURES has provided you with lots of Vouchers in return.

Now if you have the gold to spend, this event is a good way to spend it on SHADOW(S). Especially if you have already G.jia. SHADOW as many as you like, in return you get those enormous Vouchers that I bet everyone desires for. Priceless.
And of course, your Recruit Orders and Foods are very useful here. Don't be afraid to use them.....ROs and Foods in exchange for Vouchers...well worthed it!! This apply to those NON-VIP too.

I can probably write longer and more detailed regarding the Server Competition, but I guess I will stop here, before anyone falllen asleep :p Cheers!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 12:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036784 second(s), 20 queries .