Brake problems

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2024-9-6 05:06:13 |Show the author posts only |Descending
For the past few weeks, I've been hearing strange noises when braking. It's especially noticeable when I slow down quickly. The sounds are like grinding, and it's starting to worry me. I'm afraid the issue could get worse if I ignore it. Can anyone recommend where to get the brakes checked and repaired if necessary?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2024-9-6 06:34:49 |Show the author posts only
I had a similar issue a few months ago. My car started making unpleasant noises when braking, and I kept putting off going to the service. It turned out that the brake pads were very worn out and began damaging the discs. I went to Starlight Automotive https://starlightautomotive.com/, and they not only quickly replaced the pads but also checked the entire brake system. Their service is excellent: everything was done professionally, and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend getting it checked before the problem worsens, especially if you're already hearing strange noises. Better to prevent serious issues!

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2024-9-6 07:10:36 |Show the author posts only
Thank you so much for the advice! You've convinced me; I need to deal with this before it gets worse. I'll reach out to them soon!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-28 05:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037353 second(s), 20 queries .