Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:21:30 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Server : s48 True Faith
Ing : zIzKai from Shu
Dear GM
S48 now totally dominated by Shu, the map always green, also in Wei land and Wu land. It maked us feel no fun, no motivation to play. Many top players from Wei and Wu moved to new severs, I don't want to fight with guards all day all night. So pls, secure this server. We need merge with another server where Wei and Wu are stronger, for example s49.
Pls respond.
Thank u

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-3-15 09:52:13 |Show the author posts only
Edited by MsKitty at 2016-3-15 09:56

Server: 48 WU
Ign:  FieldKitty

Yes i agree that we need a merge, the only reason i keep playing on S48 is hoping for a merge some day, just trying to do the daily kill chests and level up best i can while all i can do is mostly sit back and watch shu get stronger and stronger everyday farming all of the iron on the entire map every hour like clockwork.  We in WU lack player base as alot of our players have left and even when we manage to keep shu off our land we can only watch the entire Wei map turn green, i really feel for Wei, they have it worse then we do at WU, we don't even have the player base to finish a barb event.  We really are in desperate need of some kind of a merger.

Also we almost always have that extra exp from the WU/Wei alliance that the system gives us because our map is forever green.  We don't need the extra exp all day and night, we need a more balanced server so all country can have fun playing, that extra Wu/Wei alliance exp constantly should tell the GM something is wrong on the server.

And the GM should know that even when they give the map 4 iron mines, shu is so greedy they have all 4 of them always, its a rare rare day that anyone but shu would get an iron mine.

we should say, iron mine?  what is that?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-3-15 12:19:38 |Show the author posts only
S48 wu travis992. Ya def need merger we dont even have all our titles filled up that short of people. We still have fun in wu without all the people but for alot of events you need peps dont really care what server they merge just need more peps in wu/wei

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-3-15 13:04:36 |Show the author posts only
u crying a lot when u lose stupid, all map is green thats u want right , and u can fast farming exp get all iron why still cry? master of clone on shu side at s48

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-3-15 13:05:54 |Show the author posts only
u all shu never conscious has many player and still use many clone and blame others can playing clone. STUPID EASY CRYING N BLAME OTHERS

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-3-15 14:57:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by dieucay555 at 2016-3-15 14:59
animasi replied at 2016-3-15 13:05
u all shu never conscious has many player and still use many clone and blame others can playing clon ...

So what u want us to do? Lol. Bully u, u scold us, want the server become more balance, u also scold us, and all the Shu are bad people? Did I do somethings wrong when choose my favourite country in Three Kingdoms? Or you want all of us retire? This type person like u never grow up. sorry for the straight words

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-3-15 17:40:29 |Show the author posts only
My ign STYP from shu
im agree with that, please chen merge us with another server,

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-3-15 20:47:36 |Show the author posts only
I agree with the merger...not sure how other Wu and Wei players are made up but S48 Shu is made up mainly of ex S46 Shu players because of Wu's sexy dominance in that server.

To me winning the events or country wars is secondary,the most important thing is having buddies alongside with u...anyway i feel S46 Muqua is sexier lol.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-3-15 20:56:18 |Show the author posts only
animasi replied at 2016-3-15 13:05
u all shu never conscious has many player and still use many clone and blame others can playing clon ...

hey bro,calm down...no doubt there are way too many S48 Shu players but we cannot control the whole population right(just like you cannot control people from leaving)

Using clones?not from the players I know of because we did lose some events due to these so called unknown players who anyhow lure (or perhaps they r clones) in country wars

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-3-15 23:38:38 |Show the author posts only
Hi Stupi...lets put facts together, what lvl vip are you?...I can myself, be the biggest pimp on the server but i choose not too, I OWN an automotive shop here in California, cashflow i havebut at the same time im a cheap pimp and im vip 4, I can whoop most of shu on s48...its called playing smart...understand?...now with the clone issue, i wonder why clone master CantiQ got locked....enuff said, there is no denial Wu is too sexy...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-29 04:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040480 second(s), 19 queries .