Search
Author: WarzS8
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How to kill 200 bots when they all auto off?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

101#
Post time 2015-5-27 03:40:02 |Show the author posts only
Edited by FockYerDodder at 2015-5-27 03:41
LinChong replied at 2015-5-26 22:20
i disagree with clones
no clue to make clones at all from the game

me too disagree but the game itself "force" player to make clones
clone usefull to interfere enemies from siegeing,helping siege main char also
i don't mind easy or hard game
i don't like getting exp from siege i prefer based on total kill like killing chest
i play for fun,never make any clones (only some spy but use for troll enemies kingdom and ofc alr banned)

!threads!

Friends

Money

102#
Post time 2015-5-27 09:07:44 |Show the author posts only
Edited by The_spicy at 2015-5-27 11:33

Banning certain VIPs? That's insane basically then you would REQUIRE spending on older servers lol so what if someone had a lvl 115 account on s1 and they were VIP 0? Would they get banned then?
       Kind of bad for them as for clones @XGuan bro we know I already talk to Ben and Fleur and esper I know and I have an s1 ID lol the reason we are upset is we don't want to end up like s1 battling massive clone armies and bots not my idea of fun and unless the clone masters admit their clones there can be no sure way that the only ones being banned are crap clones and forcing auto off or on isn't fair exactly...
       Sometimes I need auto on and sometimes I try to fight auto off to avoid boredom or because it's a risky situation that is better handled auto off and reducing time would jeopardize and rush any choice I make and personally the more rushed I am the more I mug up and I don't like redoing easy instances or aegis generals that got messed up because of auto being stuck on or off maybe the best choice would be to institute a limit on IDs that can be on a server to prevent massive clone armies or a potential stacking of the deck like say s1 has a limit of x IDs for each country idk what can be done about clones as I may be 99% sure an ID is a clone but I can't say it's for sure could be a friend of someone putting auto off for a reason not fair but no point in saying that a player can't do that if it's a player I suppose... So ponder it Chen and other admins... Maybe an ID limit can help lol take the current highest number maybe and add x amount and put that as the max ceiling or something because let's be honest anyone new on the pre 30 servers anymore is there to talk to friends or is a clone and maybe this move would help support me or don't I'm just trying to help.
       Anyway good luck to all see everyone in game eventually maybe and good luck to the admins I know it can't be easy being admin and relaying information from hostile players so my best wishes to you all as well. -AmikSid

!threads!

Friends

Money

103#
Post time 2015-5-27 10:14:20 |Show the author posts only
I would think is fair to pay a little if you would like to maintain your high level ID (say Lv 115 in s1) after playing for free for months.
It difficult to prevent clones at the moment so my as well make them pay and make the most out of it. Just a thought.

!threads!

Friends

Money

104#
Post time 2015-5-27 11:29:31 |Show the author posts only
Edited by The_spicy at 2015-5-27 11:30

I suppose but what if you are someone who doesn't have money to spend but time to spare? If you start requiring money then this game is no longer free to play (pay to do well) so that "free" in the App Store would either be a lie or require a little * with a disclaimer maybe, like it sort of does already, due to the massive amounts it can take to be top dog, but it would make a clone army an expensive hobby true. The main problem with clones and I'm sure you may concur is that no matter what action is taken some loop will exist unless they are outright banned and regardless of banned or not someone will always complain and give the Gm and admins a headache... Almost a no win really.

!threads!

Friends

Money

105#
Post time 2015-5-27 12:30:24 |Show the author posts only
Nothing is totally free in the real world. There is also no perfect solution to anything. I guess we just have to make the best out of the worst situation.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

106#
Post time 2015-5-27 12:32:17 |Show the author posts only
The_spicy replied at 2015-5-27 09:07
Banning certain VIPs? That's insane basically then you would REQUIRE spending on older servers lol s ...

Thx for your sincere reply. We will take into serious consideration. But before any change made, time will be needed. Thank you for your support.

!threads!

Friends

Money

107#
Post time 2015-5-27 14:03:55 |Show the author posts only
All guys..please remember..Father of all clone and Father of bot is from wei s1..and now spread to other server,Before GM create server 3 and more, wei s1 start creating massive clone against shu and wu s1..so if u want to clean all clone and bot program please clean server 1 first..i believe if s1 is clean from any program and any clone other server also clean too...to kill a snake cut its head first! So. For GM if u still cant eliminate server 1 snake head dont ever dare to merge to other server,if u dont wanna ur game going bankrupt because real player and high lvl vip retire because of vip1 clone

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

108#
Post time 2015-5-27 18:09:00 |Show the author posts only
Xguan replied at 2015-5-27 14:03
All guys..please remember..Father of all clone and Father of bot is from wei s1..and now spread to o ...

Thx for your advice.

!threads!

Friends

Money

109#
Post time 2015-5-27 20:43:01 |Show the author posts only
Big snake small snake all are snakes. Small snake can grow to become big snake.  Why blame others for the clones you created. The world is not perfect so it is up to yourself to decide what is good and what is not.

!threads!

Friends

Money

110#
Post time 2015-5-28 03:39:34 |Show the author posts only
i want to eat snake soup
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 06:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041055 second(s), 19 queries .