Print Prev. thread Next thread

thread 4 GM

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2015-1-22 16:56:23 |Show the author posts only
Oh,now u complaining CAOPI?you not shame posting here,that seem your clones more attractive in that SS,do you want to denied that all 50 player in that photo not your clones?you want to be more fair play,ok,we can ask GM to check this server which server more cloning in SHU or WEI.
And you know what,do you ever cheating when wei n wu both share city when city sieges?or you ever make exchange 50%both wei n wu?keep using cloning/spying id in shu to hit by wei when killing event,its all your cheating mind in this game.if you want fair lets play fair game.
We shus14 never complaining when we bullying by wei in s14,thats make all shu s14 player retiring one by one because of your clones,now it happen to u,not because shu more clones now,but after merge shu is more stronger than before,coz shus12 have a strong player.
But we shu s14 never cry like u before,we keep playing and playing even we always lose,coz we still united.
And better you correct yourself when you judging someone else.
But well is all because you still little kid and got some emotion problem.

NB:No need reply to this tread with your abusive word again,coz i know u will always make an offence with your annoying word and unpolitely word,somemore im not often in forum.

UrbumBarlo

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-1-22 18:03:00 |Show the author posts only
GREAT WORD BUM.......

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

13#
Post time 2015-1-24 17:55:43 |Show the author posts only
Sir/Madame, we've already forward to our staff and measures will be taken, sincerely hope you could understand and believe us, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

14#
Post time 2015-1-26 14:41:31 |Show the author posts only
Sir/Madame, we've already forward this to our related staff, pls be patient and it may take some time, but sincerely hope you could understand, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2015-1-27 06:26:30 |Show the author posts only
I reedmose vows to retire another clone haha

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-1-27 14:48:24 |Show the author posts only
I think whether if you are using clones or not, you know it inside your heart (Knowing and denying is the worse).
Having clones is one matter using them(to win event) is another matter.
I know there are people having multiple accounts but only 1 main ID. The other accounts are to summon liegemens etc and rarely set foot outside.
Just have fun and hope everybody enjoys the game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-1-27 23:53:55 |Show the author posts only
Lumina ama Garuda sama.????

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2015-1-29 13:23:46 |Show the author posts only
Edited by wheller at 2015-1-29 17:25

Weew, i agree with Urbum posted. Totally agree. The matter about clones used to be Caopi, in s14. Before merged he was the King of Clones in s14. Wei so many. But...but Shu and Wu can handle Wei. Specially when even at 7 pm. Shu was known as auto off players for facing wei's troops. Many of them using auto off. and for Wu, with the less number than wei and shu, always strugle deffending. In the other wei, even we "fight" in game, we known each other in real rife. We talked each other via Bbm Group or wassup or else. But Now, thats gone since merged. I dont know how "life" in s12 used to.  
So, the point, if i no mistaken, situation now caused by SHU s12. Noted that...!! Shu Wei and Wu in s14, than WU and WEI s12 unnumbered now and choose retiring this game (even some of them VIP 7 above) is all because shu s12. shu s12 (NOT SHU s14) always use they clones every single minutes. shu s12 must be the looser because they fear to losse. Only Rongkuang and ry4i7 are the true hero. the other of shu s12  NOTHING!!! just playing clones and clones and clones. Noted!!!!!   
Shu s12 make this situation being personal. always world chat with the rubbish word, using clones, etc etc. i never see ex shu s14 world chat with the dirty words. so face it shu s12. you are the true looser. feel deep sorry to Rongkuang and ry4i7. both of you are good even the best, but you are in wrong country. Keep fighting with the original shu ex s14. They arent affraid to loose. Like what Urbum said in above.   

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

19#
Post time 2015-2-3 11:46:09 |Show the author posts only
Sir/Madame, as the picture below shows that's not the clones, that's the Shadow, which means players could spend gold to shadow, sincerely hope you could understand, but the info you provided about the clones, we'll check it, and if any info you have, pls provide it to us, thx for ur understanding

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2015-2-4 21:27:23 |Show the author posts only
Grats..u can read shadow..p.feng shadow for sure...hmm..maybe i am expecting too much from u guys..well..u can check the nick..scan ip add..if 1 ip add log more than 1 id and it personal regs..well thats mean he plays multiple id..i want to know 1 thing...do we allow to log multiple id??..if yes n not illegal..well i'll stop asking...please make it clear..ty
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 08:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042969 second(s), 19 queries .