Print Prev. thread Next thread

OD trick

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2015-5-22 16:41:09 |Show the author posts only
I think here's the possibility. If two countries are fighting in Mianzhu and their war was close to end, and suddenly one country send OD in Mianzhu, the place can burn again. No matter how far the country seems to be away from Mianzhu, it can fly there.

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-5-22 17:37:21 |Show the author posts only
Phew forget the od trick let's talk about why wei has no cities left. Good balance Game u have here gm chen

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2015-5-22 22:43:05 |Show the author posts only
Nancy i guess you miss read what i type there.. For an hour no wei is at shu area....well why is it you all trying make something bad look legit...? Before answer question with all respect please read the history chat before continue thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2015-5-23 01:18:07 |Show the author posts only
bump
i only read once and i understand
maybe some of "you" should play and experiencing by "yourselves"

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2015-5-25 21:51:49 |Show the author posts only
Toint..........

Sorry the number you dial is unreachable......

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-5-26 21:46:28 |Show the author posts only
all the expert player (play more than 1 weeks) know what this questions means,and yet your title is GM ,but you dont know what it means ,lol better your team go in first and training in 1 month playing from start GM.
even i read it just once i know what this post up to

RECRUIT ORDER and OFFICIAL ORDER can be do it just when there is a city burn ,whether the id that burn the city inside it right now (recruit order) or the official order holder sent the order so the country that burning the city can come right away in to there

note it : must be burned by the opponent !!!!!!!

then this post means why suddenly in a peace calm and nothing happend area in mianzhu ,suddenly can burned but no any road to there for a long time ,only shu city arround there??? and they was going to handan and suddenly the road close in mianzhu (but no road from wei to go there because above road from tongguan was closed because i believe that is shu road to handan,and middle was shu also get it all from the picture i see,then where is this backroad wei have so they can be in mianzhu without any work out to make a road there???

dont say that we dont need road to go there,i understand if once we there we dont need to make road again ,just FIRST PENETRATE but still need the first penetration to mianzhu ,not just pop up in the middle of peace area ????

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-5-27 03:54:04 |Show the author posts only
maybe i should lead some yellow roof castle and try to give official order and or mandate when enemy burning their castle

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

18#
Post time 2015-5-27 11:50:23 |Show the author posts only
ry4i7 replied at 2015-5-26 21:46
all the expert player (play more than 1 weeks) know what this questions means,and yet your title is  ...

Thx for your reply...
According to the screenshots that player posted here, the road to Mianzhu is so blocked that only many online players who have Recruit Order or Official Order can make it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2015-5-27 12:41:31 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Fatrix at 2015-5-27 12:43

Gm are you serious? Despite another player give me the idea of what im trying to ask yet you answer differently?

We already say
1) no enemy in mianzhu , no one burning or duel in mianzhu
2) no path open into mianzhu.

How can enemy even jump from their capital city to mianzhu. Ok you answer me you can use offical order to go there. Please please please tell me under what condition we can launch official order?

Need any one of your team mate any gen or aegis in that particular city and its burning then you can launch official order right?
The question is there is no one at mianzhu.... For god sake **HOW** they official order into it?

Please answer direct to the point and stop jump here and there which not solve the problem.

Initially on facebook your people(other gm) answer firmly that can be done and its not hack and when i ask how and teach me, i never get respond. And when i post here another gm say we cant. And now another gm answering the answer to a different question. Please will you mind re-read one more time before answer again?

With respect,

Regards

Fatrix

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

20#
Post time 2015-5-27 15:21:53 |Show the author posts only
Fatrix replied at 2015-5-27 12:41
Gm are you serious? Despite another player give me the idea of what im trying to ask yet you answer  ...

Thx for your patient reply.
Penetrating to Mianzhu before is one of the explanations.
But if it remains peaceful for a long time and the way has been long blocked before. During event time, that can not be done by Recruite Order or Official Order.
If you are suspecting those two Wei players in screenshot were using hack tools, would you pls offer us the accurate date and time of the screenshot for us to check? Thx a lot.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 07:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039736 second(s), 19 queries .