open challange

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2014-3-21 01:35:32 |Show the author posts only
Leront replied at 2014-3-21 00:53
Lol. Let me ask you something, if liu bei is a bad person, why so many people want to follow him?  ...

That simply because Luo GuanZhong "Romance" of Three Kingdom that as a "fiction" written as LiuBei and Shu as a central / protagonist.

The reason why Guan Yu become a GOD is also because Cao Cao asking people to build a temple of Guan Yu and praying for him. That because Cao Cao was always admiring Guan Yu, and he was in trauma after receiving Guan Yu head from Sun Quan, that led into Cao Cao illness and die.

All this big hype about Shu is also because of pop culture, KOEI game, Dinasty War, comic books, etc.

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2014-3-21 01:36:03 |Show the author posts only
Aizen replied at 2014-3-19 19:14
Already on SHU S8

Vandenrich with all Army

admin, Vandenrich did admit that he have many clones that he called "all Army"

Ban please

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2014-3-21 11:00:48 |Show the author posts only
Lumeng replied at 2014-3-21 01:35
That simply because Luo GuanZhong "Romance" of Three Kingdom that as a "fiction" written as LiuBei ...

Yes, exactly Lumeng, i agree with you. Shu is become  the central because of the drama, but also shu is the foundation of three kingdom. Zhuge Liang is the one who told Liubei to divide the country as 3. Thats why the drama put shu as the centre maybe.

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2014-3-21 13:17:52 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-3-21 16:37
Leront replied at 2014-3-21 00:53
Lol. Let me ask you something, if liu bei is a bad person, why so many people want to follow him?  ...

"Last thing there is no good or bad in war, only children thinks that way"

I love that quote. Not sure what you're thinking when you said that but why are you supporting those generals that murdered million of their own people by covering it up with "being famous"?

You said war is bad and yet you're playing a war game that promote killing through war stimulation.

FYI Shu generals joined Liu Bei because everyone of them wanted to make a name for themselves. Liu Bei was using them and they're using him.

When Guan Yu got beheaded by Wu, Liu Bei won't listen to Zhao Yun advice on a full scale assault and unfortunately for Liu, he end up getting his entire army slaughtered by Lu Xun fire attack  and where was Zhuge Liang?

Body count please that Liu Bei send those young men to their death?

And Liu Bei wasn't just a Murderer , he was also a thief. If he return Jing back to Wu, Guan yu won't have to die nor his entire army end up getting annihilated.

As for Zhuge Liang - he got beaten by Sima Yi and drain shu resources while he die trying.

ps. borrowing arrows strategy was by one of Wu adviser idea that Zhuge Liang use. Wanna guess his name?

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2014-3-21 15:04:09 |Show the author posts only
Lumeng replied at 2014-3-21 01:36
admin, Vandenrich did admit that he have many clones that he called "all Army"

Ban please

Hahaha..

Are u Child?
Tongguan Pride Army?

i ply with money for spend gold. not free ply

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2014-3-21 15:25:39 |Show the author posts only
HAHA
challange for glory your country?

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2014-3-21 16:27:51 |Show the author posts only
Jsnazz replied at 2014-3-21 13:17
"Last thing there is no good or bad in war, only children thinks that way"

I love that quote. Not  ...

Are you sure you talking about three kingdoms? Cause you dont make any sense by talking it 1 sided.
Guan yu is a man of honor, thats why people want to worship him even though Cao cao is the one who build the temple. But think, why such a man of honor want to follow Liu Bei even making Liu bei a big brother.
And i never say the war is bad. I said there is no good side or the bad side, which only children think liu bei is good and cao cao is bad or otherwise. Please read more carefully. Mr. Jsnazz
Shu is mostly a people who wants to restrored Han dynasty. But wei think han dynasty is full of corrupted eunuchs thats why they want to make a new dynasty.
Zhuge Liang is die of illness not Sima yi. And Sima yi also rebel to wei and make a new dynasty.
And btw zhuge brrow arrow from wei is his idea. Because zhou yu told him to prepared 10.000 arrows if not dead sentence.

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2014-3-21 16:46:45 |Show the author posts only
Leront replied at 2014-3-21 16:27
Are you sure you talking about three kingdoms? Cause you dont make any sense by talking it 1 sided ...

What do you mean I don't make any sense by talking about one side? You already forgotten that it was you who asked about the "shu generals"? =p~

In war there is no such thing as honor. Guan Yu knew that when he cut down countless of victims.

Just imagine if he serve Cao Cao and help end the long civil war. Won't that be a lot more beneficial to the people in China?

Guan Yu is worshiped in China because the Martial Art school and gang need a role model on loyalty.

You also need to stop reading what the text tell you to believe and start using your head more.

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2014-3-21 17:38:14 |Show the author posts only
Jsnazz replied at 2014-3-21 16:46
What do you mean I don't make any sense by talking about one side? You already forgotten that it w ...

No honor?? You sure?? Then whats medal of honor for?? Emmmmmm.... RIGHT! Honoring people! This is why im saying you talking nonsense

And why Liu bei didnt join Cao cao? Cao cao caught the emperor and make his war as the order from emperor.And who is Liu bei? Emperor's uncle. Will an uncle stay low when the nephew who is emperor being controlled by his subordinate?  

Anyway what we talking here is not going to change anything. Shu gen has more fame. I have many proofs for that.
And Im done here. Talking this with u is wasting time and energy. Better play. Lalala

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2014-3-21 19:08:37 |Show the author posts only
Hahahaha!!!! Nice debate
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 10:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044822 second(s), 18 queries .