Print Prev. thread Next thread

GM investigate cheater admits it

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2015-6-24 03:40:00 |Show the author posts only
Lmao. At least you guys think its funny. I think it's losing heyshell money and they would be stupid to continue letting people abuse the system in this way. Most players barely have time for 1 account. Yet somehow you manage to no life your way into managing hundreds? Chen this isn't the kind of thing you can just say " thanks for the information we will see about it" situations. This person mocks you and spit in the face of your company every day. I thought the goal of your company was to encourage recharge, I can assure you I'll never support a broken system, myself along with probably hundred of other potential recharge heyshell will not get because it makes no difference vs cheater who just bring another account and another. Can't get anywhere unless we resort to the same stupid tactic, Shu never had clone before s30 joined us. Our merger seemed fun at first I thought " So many Wei will be an epic war " that was before it became apparent that at least 60% of that other team was alts and clones. If would be completely fine if steelbarr and Milo would just play 1 account instead of 5 each. Wei would lose every event and Shu would dominate like we do when those people sign out, instantly Wei loses half of their troops when the clones stop coming.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 06:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036894 second(s), 19 queries .