Print Prev. thread Next thread

s15+s12= CLONE WARS LOL, petty grudges

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2016-3-10 15:10:00 |Show the author posts only
Lets straighten this problem,who using clones and what's mean clones war?since wu and wei from former s14 beginning ally,shu never using clones to war,but yes we resting our main id to save food and using unuse id to hold you both for reaching our 50%,2 way come for us from wu n wei its make shu holding them both cost a lot of food.
Why this happen?because shu population is lot than wu n wei,but our high vip player not like wu n wei instead.
Since this merge wei afraid of shu power,not just from now,it happen since s14.
Actually this merge not benefit shu at all,it benefit wei n wu more powerful because of u both allying.both wei n wu have high vip player,
So why afraid and posting rumor about clones war?
We shu s14 now s12 is usually fighting both country from beginning ,n we use to play like that.
Talking about fair play n real player,lets not ally each other,each other can attack anyone.
But it certainly wont happen,reason from wei ally with wu is to balance this server.its definitely unfair indeed.
So do not put any rumor that is a clones war in s12,i think its good for us to play as usual without allying each other,shu can go wei n wu,n so on....it definitely can make our s16 top player leveling without any of weak country being bullying...wei n wu both ally also make shu RoyalWarthdifficult to lvlng...but yes it three kingdom game..anyone can ally,but cannot blame each other or put any untruth rumor

UrbumBarlo

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2016-3-10 18:38:09 |Show the author posts only
s15 Shu deserve to be bullied in my honest opinion. As soon as s18 merged into s15 they farmed us at Wei for months and months and there was nothing we could do. I have nothing against any of them personally but it's only fair that they experience it for themselves. Royal was fair in s15 under certain circumstances - he only wanted iron but he would always block us from moving. Blurguy or Blurbot also farmed us with his bot for months by taking our 50% cities everytime the guards were refreshed. I honestly didn't care if RW farmed iron or if Blurguy farmed xp but with both of them attacking at the same time they reduced Wei to 3 or 4 cities at all times unless Guan was on.

Bottom line is: just play the game and accept the fact that COTK isn't always fair. We were being destroyed for months by Shu and Wu before merger, I don't see why Wu are complaining now that Wei are a fair bit stronger.

I respect all opinions so I invite you all to discuss this with me.

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2016-3-11 05:32:12 |Show the author posts only
and befor that both you farmed wu , so what that is the past . wei choose to almost wipe wu out . took us a year to recover and a merge befor we were strong enought again . use your head we need 3 strong countrys not 2 . so if it come to worste case 2 can stand against 1. afrooo your surpression is over , just like ours ended . be happy now for the change has finaly come for you guys .

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2016-3-11 05:37:35 |Show the author posts only
you all bring up the past , i will be blunt i dont care about the past just the future, look foward not back. all need to understand to my wu , shu and wei had done bad things to us . so bad our wu all but give up i rc many players for bribe just to stay with us . but we put it in the past and moved on. so i hope you find it in your hearts to do the same.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2016-3-11 14:22:43 |Show the author posts only
House, I am happy that the suppression is over; I wasn't directing my complaints to the present s15/12, just the past. Having said what I said, I don't really care about the country was anyway. I'd be happy to share 50% cities but that's not exactly how the cookie is crumbling right now. If you haven't realized, a lot of players from all sides have retired and I could name nearly all of them. I say this because I doubt the reason they retire is because they're being suppressed. Wu now has 24/7 access to Wooyang so I don't see why you're making such a big deal about not being able to share cities? You said you have no interest in country war at all so that again contradicts your statements and intentions. I don't mean to sound disrespectful in any way, I just don't see what you're getting at.

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2016-3-14 02:30:26 |Show the author posts only
KeigoMaximus replied at 2016-3-10 15:10
Lets straighten this problem,who using clones and what's mean clones war?since wu and wei from forme ...

afraid to shu are u kidding me? when event drop shu never go to wei, when moh shu only focus block wei and let wu farm shu, is ok at least our friend country can reach 50%
we are wei and wu simple target only shu that all dont care what event
about allied wu and wei not because shu so scary like u say we ally from beginning so will ally till the end
about clone yeah we know shu have big populations but really old server still use red gen and i saw yellow gen too

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2016-3-14 10:48:10 |Show the author posts only
Ic3....u look the map lol...shu easy to wu like wu easy to shu..
Wei easy to shu shu long time reach to wei so far. From map u wei so benefit got 4 exit way like wu habe 3 exit way...shu only have 2 way exit wooyang and mianzhu...yes poor shu onoy have 2 exit way...shu s12 strong coz deff from 2 country if wei do like shu??? I sure u big mouth will closed maybe retired like s19 shu wu ally farming every time in wei...
Oh ya in moh better let wu take wooyang coz we need mianzhu always clear so we can auto atck wothout stuck in Mianzhu...oh shurikendo i hear from some plyer the traitor shu got rc from ppl wei ya...ic3

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2016-3-14 12:00:47 |Show the author posts only
redz225 replied at 2016-3-14 10:48
Ic3....u look the map lol...shu easy to wu like wu easy to shu..
Wei easy to shu shu long time reach ...

is it? so why shu wc and say dont gift banner to wei
u hear to much but all wrong information hahaha
shu s12 strong hahahaa is shu 15 strong not shu 12
i never regret move to wei u know why?? wei is like family very good relationship we never look who strong and weak players is no different and all wei players i can trust to them almost all player know my id and u know what happen is safe not like shu specially redrose sell id to catheryne you're own country and hack it back

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2016-3-14 13:50:34 |Show the author posts only
Ha3...u say s12 weak ic3...about merger s.15 wei always farm by shu amd wu i think not s12 want merger but gm look so sad wei s15.
After merger we still can farm exp yes the fact we cant party to u country...i think wei realy sad coz ally with wu xixi...dont tell wei stronger than  shu and wu loo...u take benefit from ally without ally wkwk where is u xountry in elit tourney? Never seen only 1 times i think 8t s luck6

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2016-3-14 16:20:54 |Show the author posts only
KeigoMaximus replied at 2016-3-10 15:10
Lets straighten this problem,who using clones and what's mean clones war?since wu and wei from forme ...

actually no one fear shu power now cant you tell. and it was shu didn't want free trade with wu and wei we worked very hard trying to convince shu it was in royalwraths best intrest and shu's to make peace. so we all could live free and grow, you all voted and refused a fair offer. so I say again to a shu player don't lie . we did all we could to help .if your not happy put pressure on your fellow players to try for free trade .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-29 04:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047111 second(s), 19 queries .