Print Prev. thread Next thread

Clones s39

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2016-7-8 17:53:07 |Show the author posts only
darry just can't play about this fantastic game & just only can barking barking & barking again like stupid dog..!!!!! hahaha

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2016-7-8 19:43:55 |Show the author posts only
You quit the game n you bark here ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2016-7-8 20:42:43 |Show the author posts only
i still PLAY at 39.. u just don't see me ashole.. i think for clone problem its no problema.. thats make this game more excited u know stupiddd man..!!!! u & lime, imurbangsat just can not play this game properly i think.. hahaha

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2016-7-8 22:28:26 |Show the author posts only
Edited by darry at 2016-7-9 11:32

You another idiot, I'm not god how to see you're playing. Use your brain pig, you only know how to play cheat just a game. I guess your life is been cheating to make a living, your whole life is to think how to cheat and you're the most moron ppl I ever see, I pity your mom to have you.. And your dad got you as fan Cheong only know cheat... Pity your life are miserable..

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2016-7-9 17:04:08 |Show the author posts only
lhaaa.?? u father mother & ur anciester is the MORON ever.. wkwkwk.. i'm a GOD.. u just a FUCKING stupid pid dog ngentot kontol lanciao memek jamuran busuk still barking.. if u dare come on fight me in the real fight..!!!! & one thing ya.. if i have cheating, i have heen banned by chen as GM.. now who is don't use brain?? STUPIE DOG PIG LANCIAO MEMEK JAMURAN KONTOL BUSUK..!!!!! WKWKWK.. HAHAAHA..

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2016-7-10 01:27:19 |Show the author posts only
Hi.GM Chen  
We are not clones, we justdont like imurfather and darry. They never respect indonesian players. Keep on complaining and blaming others. Never introspect their mistakes. A lot of wei players hate them. Btw if they focus on team unity rather than complaining all this will not happen.

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2016-7-10 10:44:00 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM
Dragging my feet to play in this server and 50% of Shu players left since.
This server has been "destroyed" by using your AUTO OFF to "outplay" "out to win", and to create conflict players in opponent countrys to gain sovereignty.
Playing in this server has more frustrations than fun these days.

Question :
1) can i use resources as voucher or gold to change to another server even that server is older, to get away from this unsound strategic plot of winning the game ?
Win or lost with integrity n dignity is part of well being in our lives.
But this server is very sick.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2016-7-10 17:00:37 |Show the author posts only
R u f*cking kidding me? Everyone here know that u r the one causing all problem at s37, even at Shu in particular. U r strong indeed, I use all of my gens but only able to kill 1 row of ur sunjian. Or maybe I'm way too weak(rank 8 arena). But it's such a shame, u use that power to bully others only. U siege ur country yellow roof castle without warning or discussion and yet still expect them to respect or work with u

Although the map is 80-90% green 24/7, u asked Wei to ally Shu from the very first moment after merger s37-39. For what? So u can win Guangling-Langya as well while other areas is untouchable even with Wu-Wei alliance?
Now u ask us to use auto on to fight u? so u can set sunjian aegis everywhere while ur gay Shu-Wei alliance is right behind u? It's ridiculous that ur gay Shu-Wei alliance keep complaining while Wu never drop a single word. U have no right to talk about integrity and dignity When ur gay Shu-Wei alliance is still there. Just shut up and be happy with 3 untouchable mines/areas already u moron!

***P/s: Dear Chen,
      IF THERE IS SUCH A THING AS CHANGING SERVER BY USING SOME $$,
      I WOULD LIKE TO PAY HIS BILL.

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2016-7-10 18:37:48 |Show the author posts only
Well, i just know that the strongest Player at S37 Shu is a cry baby, 1st asking for a merge, 2nd asking for ally with Wei, 3rd asking for an auto on, so u can move around easily. What a shame foe a player who has got in to a big 16 around the world. Wondering what r u gonna cry about next.
P.S this is a strategic game, so better use ur brain to get over weaker player with auto off instead crying about it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2016-7-10 19:14:24 |Show the author posts only
Enough is enough.
A lot of accusations that I am the one ... therefore I don't bother to reply to the saga.

Hi GM
I look forward to your reply addressing my question in next 24 hrs, any means that I can move into another server ?
This server is very sick

Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-28 19:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040861 second(s), 19 queries .