Print Prev. thread Next thread

S 31 Request for Merge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2015-8-12 12:51:23 |Show the author posts only
Weakling bitch that only know how to make noise in forum..

Bitch wait till u can reach top 20 in arena then u talk to us again...

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2015-8-12 13:57:51 |Show the author posts only
Why has manners with bunch of retards like you? Isnt that fucktards PercyMarsh which accusing wei first? You talk about manners? lol...... lame ass. Cant proved shit.... Lie all over forum.

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2015-8-12 13:59:49 |Show the author posts only
Liar cant proved it with evidences.... What a bunch of bitches!

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2015-8-12 14:04:58 |Show the author posts only
Çilok .......cilok..... cilok .....cilok
Ciloknya pak.... ciloknya buuuuuu

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2015-8-12 14:52:37 |Show the author posts only
Junie, you sure the ratio is 4:2:1? And how is it that because Wei a lot of part timers your ration become 1?

How do you define part timers?

I am also a part timer, everyday set auto fight just to clear feats and kills after server reset. Login in 3 times per day during event just to join battle. Night time before server reset login for OD.

Ain't the rest doing the same as well? So is everyone here part timers? If that's the case shouldn't the ratio be 1:1:1?

The reason why Wei gets own by Shu is because we rc more that's all.
In terms of population, I don't think we are far superior. Maybe when this server just started yes but not now.

You want to talk about ratio of people is 4:2:1, I can say the ratio of people from Shu quitting is also 4:2:1.

So don't be sore when you are losing because you don't RC. This game is made for those who RC.
If you can't accept it, go play Candy Crush or some Flappy Bird. At least we don't create clone accounts. You should take a look at other servers with high VIPs and clones.

Speaking of which, don't you guys auto off, cut paths, ally with Wu? Do you see any of us posting in forum to complain? No, because this is part of the game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2015-8-12 16:48:48 |Show the author posts only
Another retards came with no points.... did Wei use clones or not? As accused? W

!threads!

Friends

Money

37#
Post time 2015-8-12 16:50:49 |Show the author posts only
Accusing someone else making foul play when they doing nothing wrong.... its bitchy bitches.

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2015-8-12 18:37:04 |Show the author posts only
What a fruitful discussion

!threads!

Friends

Money

39#
Post time 2015-8-12 19:04:11 |Show the author posts only
Cooldown guys. We all from S31. We make friends, make joke and enjoy ourselves.No need get so fired up. You all think so easy managed alt accounts? I can screenshot my accounts used to block gates here if you all wanna see. Even to deploy low lvl accounts need patience n strategy (they walk so damn slow....hahaha).
I have to deploy these accounts to resist shu onslaught, it is part n parcel of the game. You can call those clones or anything. Or i can even say i ask my father, mother, aunty, uncles, grandparents open accounts to help. Just a game, laugh it off. I am friendly with players from both shu n wei since we are same server. If you guys are frustrated with WU then sorry, but life till goes on. New day new fight. Everyone put in much time n money into game. If really wanna blame, blame gm for not doing better make more balance n just care about players to rc. Nowadays tourney more frequent, events ladies more, just wanna trick players rc more. So no matter ftp or vip, just enjoy, if not just quit or swtch server, no need fight until so bitter here.

PS Shu : hope WU now able to put up a better fight with all my relatives accounts used.lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2015-8-12 19:20:38 |Show the author posts only
LOL.. PuaTehkor i salute you for admitting it publicly..

We never have any problem with anyone using alt or clones.. As it's part of the game.
I only mention clones start appearing and someone is so on fire act innocent as if those never happen.

PS: Shu never underestimate wei or wu as you guys have been putting up good fight till now.. And more exciting than before with all your relatives account guarding gate. Hahaha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 20:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039756 second(s), 19 queries .