Print Prev. thread Next thread

For All Spies in Shu S.47-48

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2016-5-22 01:32:37 |Show the author posts only
Ahh, si cantiq serigala berbulu domba, pura2 lemah dengan sisi kewanitaannya,  main auto off ama clone, trus ngatain wu anjing peliharaanya si chode, lu kalau ngak mau dikata2in ama orang, introspeksi dulu dong.

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2016-5-22 01:50:37 |Show the author posts only
mskitty = you are the best, wuwu = no one can beat your sexy aura, Cantiq and their follower = please introspection yourself. ObelisX

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2016-5-22 10:22:05 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Whalr at 2016-5-25 01:34

hahaha Hi ObelisX-traSexy, Hats off to all the Wu 47...RIP (Rest in Piss) to 48 Shu...We will miss you...

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2016-5-22 10:38:04 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Whalr at 2016-5-22 10:42
Elizabeth2000 replied at 2016-5-13 13:03
Nothing wrong with how u wanna use the gold and i agree cotk is successful in driving out the passio ...

of course, that is one's perspective...on a side note, if you were pined down knowning that the hands and feet are being tied up and can't do anything about it...it is just natural to start screaming, 1 - it may draw attention and the person respondsible for doing the pinning might get scared and run. 2 - it may do the same as 1. 3 - The voice might be heard from afar, and rescue may come. 4 - it is a way of retaliating when physically drained, but mentally it can do damage.

Don't get me wrong, but shu would of been strong and united if it was in the right lead of command...not by players that all they do is for a power trip to show off of nothing. It is understandable that being King has the best perks in the game, from resource income, to extra privileges. But screaming and shouting commanding others like they are there to take orders is a bit much don't you think?. I have nothing against you but put yourself in my "shu". Think of what we Wu and Wei had to endure and not only that, get laughed on the world channel is a nice treatment?. All I am doing is returning what was done to us. BUT 10x worse. If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I find it odd that you are the few that does side with cantiq and lion but doing so indirectly. smart, but this has nothing to do with you. if something needs to be done, it should be directly from the violators. not from a by stander like yourself. I cant just keep talking shiet of someone that is incapable to defend themself. I really doesn't make me sexy. If this is too much of shiet talking, then don't poke a bear with a stick and expect them not to chase a dumbas$ down and smack them upside the head with an iron claw. it is just the mechcanic of the game, but not the life of the game, or the game of the life, or this is the game, perhaps this game is their life...wtf and i talking about now...

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2016-5-23 22:03:44 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Whalr at 2016-5-24 02:27

im sexy...I beat your lion account, next would be your Lexx account, and that KendalJene account of yours....you will go down 1 by 1

Shu, Put some Adidas-W (All Day I Dream About Sexy Wu) on...perhaps a W-Superstar

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2016-5-26 08:53:20 |Show the author posts only
GM, We need more food to survive
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-27 12:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040171 second(s), 19 queries .