Search
Author: WarzS8
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How to kill 200 bots when they all auto off?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

51#
Post time 2015-5-22 19:33:50 |Show the author posts only
Merge with s1? You must be crazy. As much as I like suwandi and Ben Ben I truly don't think that would be in the best interest of anyone... 100 generals at every gate more or less constantly for hours a day? That is discouraging and gives wei an extreme advantage when they can barely be touched and would have more than enough big guns to crush any attack without one of our top 10 at least helping to stop kodok or ejick and I'll say what I said last time when we did call for merge soundz and werwe and all... Merge is supposed to be in the best interest of all so how is it in the best interest for all if we go from fighting over Luo and the top valley and the mid to wei owning the iron 90% of the time and keeping us firmly behind Tongguan where they can jump with kodok's old ID and ejick's from the mid to block us while they reload? Doesn't seem  fair to anyone period especially us from s7-10 I understand you don't like extra clones I don't either I use spicy and sid and play a few others from retired friends to get them KC full but I don't put them auto off I PLAY them until they get their kills then I switch to another... If you want to use clones auto on in world at least make it fun because a lot of people are going to just stop playing if they can't go anywhere because the game stops being fun... And what about Wu in all this? SM you guys know that if we can't break wei we'd go Wu and suwandi is a cool guy but he will be in Wu too he usually switches to Shu after Wu stop showing up bro... That's why I just don't think this merge is good unless we eliminate the clone issue... Either we need to be rid of them, they need auto on, or auto off time shortened or better yet auto off canceled if you are offline something if we can all find a happy medium then maybe I'll say "pull the trigger" on this merge but not until then. -AmikSid (Can't log in to Sid on mobile forum lol)

!threads!

Friends

Money

52#
Post time 2015-5-23 01:20:09 |Show the author posts only
The_spicy replied at 2015-5-22 19:33
Merge with s1? You must be crazy. As much as I like suwandi and Ben Ben I truly don't think that wou ...

vote the spicy to be next president
i agreed i also don't like auto-off and defend
i love to attack,win or lose,capture or get captured,replenish troops then rushing forward

!threads!

Friends

Money

53#
Post time 2015-5-23 02:10:17 |Show the author posts only
Xguan replied at 2015-5-22 19:21
@Miller : sure high vip player is far stronger than low and non vip player..but there are several me ...

I mean RARE, do you understand RARE mean ?

GuoJia, LiuBei, ZhaoYun, SunQuan, ZhouYu, SiMaYi etc...

It can be obtained from FREE ?

I never saw that, only advance summon can get that Card.

Even stupid Epic with 5 stars is BETTER than Red 5 stars.

!threads!

Friends

Money

54#
Post time 2015-5-23 02:16:21 |Show the author posts only
Merge with s1? You must be crazy. As much as I like suwandi and Ben Ben I truly don't think that wou ...

Cant you see top 20,

4 Wei, 4 Wu, 12 Shu..

IF I AM DK or DEVIL OR ANOTHER SHU S8, I Will said, NOW SHU CRY ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

55#
Post time 2015-5-23 09:23:14 |Show the author posts only
Edited by DonKan at 2015-5-23 09:25

Please consider it GM, either remove or reduce the timer from auto off function from world map, we dont really need it in wold map, die fast = fast exp. In ins and arena auto off still needed but not in world map. And please increase food rewards from chest or daily hour, our troops are getting bigger and bigger, we need more food to keep playing. Thx GM

!threads!

Friends

Money

56#
Post time 2015-5-23 12:42:09 |Show the author posts only

I agree that clones do spoilt the fun of the game and everybody wants to win or nobody wants to keep losing.
Being on the winning side I would think that Shu should consider to not use clones anymore if you guys are sincere to balance the gaming. We at Wu for one is seldom using clones. Most of Wu are great people with high dignity and principles. As for Wei is believe is just survival instinct.
I believe you will agree with me when I say shu has been enjoying the benefits since the last few mergers so please be kind to "give".
Cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

57#
Post time 2015-5-23 13:56:27 |Show the author posts only
SMJr, i can only pledge u to speak honestly. And besides, this thread not about shu wu or wei, we never mention any countries or any servers, so please stop keep blaming others and trying to think on how to fix this problem, so every one can enjoy it. Not by saying shu cant play clones and both wu and wei CAN!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

58#
Post time 2015-5-23 14:04:37 |Show the author posts only
SMJr replied at 2015-5-23 12:42
I agree that clones do spoilt the fun of the game and everybody wants to win or nobody wants to ke ...

I've asked our guys not to use clones SM don't forget you were once slave and master jr lol but you have to remember just because I ask doesn't mean it will happen you can ask fero to spend doesn't mean he will, I can ask sima doesn't mean he will... I can ask them to stop using clones someone will still use them and someone else will retaliate and from what I remember the first clones I fought were blue massed en route to event cities to jump so they could overwhelm more green clones and red clones were made to combat this tactic and others were born I think but regardless of how it started I think we all need to ask for an end every ID I move is auto on typically I admit yeah I do forget sometimes and leave auto off but if Gm took out the auto off option for offline players that would not happen... Don't overestimate my power in Shu I can ask but some don't listen same as you asking Wu to not use (don't tell me they don't I know the odds of certain players in Wu starting new s7 are very low and yet Lubario and others appear) and I can ask wei to stop but they see 1 clone or an inactive player like Lita (Juwita Aisha sweet girl really) and the smurf clone riders scream bloody murder to themselves and create armies of zombies to piss everyone off... Maybe I forgot something but what I've said is what I've seen and heard from my guys and I have talked to a few Wei but I'm not going to go around pm asking people if they are clones or not I've gotten too many rude responses from that and I prefer not to hear my mother insulted again so I refrain from said practice now. You want clone disarmament too? Then everybody needs to step up and root out the clone masters we can't blame the general public for the actions of the few and we can't keep using the "survival instinct" shit (looking at you soundz and some Wei) because YunFei got to the Shu capital by himself pretty fricking easy while I tried to stop him and he didn't use clones so that survival crap isn't flying in my book. -AmikSid

!threads!

Friends

Money

59#
Post time 2015-5-23 14:15:16 |Show the author posts only
Soundz replied at 2015-5-23 02:16
Cant you see top 20,

4 Wei, 4 Wu, 12 Shu..

I can see top 20 yeah I can also tell you many of those guys from Shu are high VIP players... So you want me to ask them to not spend their money then? Also many of them don't play too late or early Chinese time so if you don't like them try to play then and again that survival instinct crap won't fly I know you guys have plenty of strong players and they vary timezones so please do not use that excuse... Heck simaa is in Virginia and YunFei, Rudra, and kenarok are indo between those 4 any of them could more or less come to Shu at will through one path or another most of the time they are only blocked if one of the 50% cities is taken and that rarely happens anymore as most of the time I am on we are at Luo and Xuchang being burned and held by clones of smurf make with green clones there or missing depending on who is moving IDs (which I can't control so stop asking me to I only move my two and a few old retired or busy friends) so soundz either find new excuses or consciously ban your clones or auto on and be a bigger person because you don't have many more excuses to my knowledge and you can't ask spenders not to spend then justify clones by saying "We are fighting spenders" not exactly how that works when you are just putting auto off to stall while you go around and all that delay makes the game boring all you really accomplish with clones is boredom and eventually people get tired and quit heck I don't even play during my day time in smurf land any more because only one person comes to meet me and you don't see me bogging down simaa with 80 generals auto off at Tongguan while I jump behind him lol...

!threads!

Friends

Money

60#
Post time 2015-5-23 14:29:30 |Show the author posts only
I live in virginia? I thought I lived in california lol..btw spicy u right u don't have 80 blocking tongguan auto off..it's only 40 to 50 while the other 100 is at jimengguan lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 06:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042757 second(s), 19 queries .