Search
Author: WarzS8
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How to kill 200 bots when they all auto off?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

61#
Post time 2015-5-23 14:45:41 |Show the author posts only
I have suggestion.
Auto OFF will be disable for only World Map (Still we need Auto off for Instances, Tower and Arena)
Auto OFF World Map must researched after reach lv something.

I hope my suggestion help

!threads!

Friends

Money

62#
Post time 2015-5-23 15:10:51 |Show the author posts only
The_spicy replied at 2015-5-22 19:33
Merge with s1? You must be crazy. As much as I like suwandi and Ben Ben I truly don't think that wou ...

"Survival instinct" is shit. Sorry bro, I cannot agree with you. Simply because shu did create clones to survive but what is worst is that I believe you guys did not stop at survival and kept on creating until you guys became very strong. You might not agree with me because you might not be coming forom shu s10.
Anyway there is no point to talk about the past.
What do you think if all vip0, 1, 2 be removed from the game? Spend a little if you are a real player. If you are filthy rich and willing to spend for clones then be it. GM will be very happy.
Cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

63#
Post time 2015-5-23 17:09:21 |Show the author posts only
The most productive thing anyone can do is to make the suggestion on Feidou. There is no game feature that will differ from the main version. At least I have not seen any yet. So making that suggestion here or defending against a change here is useless. Feidou says yes everything will change, if not no way. This is just the way things works in this game. I have tried to convince myself this isn't the case but things didn't change

!threads!

Friends

Money

64#
Post time 2015-5-23 23:13:28 |Show the author posts only
While we debate in here, You know what GM do ?

They just VACATION !! AND TAKE HOLIDAYS !!

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT FAILED RECHARGE..

This GM more smarter than VIP who still recharge...

After coup de tat about gold price, now they back to Old Athur.

* * * * * for your Tricky Skill CHEN..

!threads!

Friends

Money

65#
Post time 2015-5-24 06:41:33 |Show the author posts only
simaa replied at 2015-5-23 14:29
I live in virginia? I thought I lived in california lol..btw spicy u right u don't have 80 blocking  ...

Lol sorry bro mixed up my area codes thought it was a Virginia number and not Cali my bad haha point is too many clones for all think we need em all auto on or play one at a time massing clones seems like no fun especially for clone master unless you enjoy making people mad then I suppose yeah it's fun

!threads!

Friends

Money

66#
Post time 2015-5-24 06:48:10 |Show the author posts only
SMJr replied at 2015-5-23 15:10
"Survival instinct" is shit. Sorry bro, I cannot agree with you. Simply because shu did create clo ...

I started on s10 bro and I can tell you pre merge no clones except Devilz and survival was Wei's excuse I don't use it as mine and I don't use auto off clones and again I have indeed asked clones to be auto on so you want to bitch don't bitch at me I can't control clones that aren't mine only ask that my friends try to be auto on and hope that maybe wei and Wu return the favor but half are nice and talk and the other half make noise and just bring it back to being shu's fault when from what I've heard and can tell it's not our fault... Of course any story gets mixed and if I was a betting man I'd bet it started with one person in one of the countries making an alt and let off a fire storm of clones with no viable reason to back them and now it's just a mudslinging fest but hey blame Shu as long as I've played we haven't been the biggest clone users and we haven't been the worst as to who started it idk I started spicy on s10 and just acquired retired IDs from friends wasn't on s8 to see it started and I know s10 didn't have many clones period so that excuse is shit in my opinion... Maybe Zhuge and simaa fought like we all did but to my knowledge only real s10 clone master was vilz and vilz wasn't exactly Shu friendly... Inactive castle hog as I recall but more active on s10 pre merge I think

!threads!

Friends

Money

67#
Post time 2015-5-24 09:03:00 |Show the author posts only
poor wei s78910... if u cant reach Mianzhu, why dont u guys try to go to Jianping or Houguan...????

dont cry here at forum...

or wei ppl afraid fighting wu.??

!threads!

Friends

Money

68#
Post time 2015-5-24 09:25:14 |Show the author posts only
I don't see any problem with reducing auto off timing ,  a real player doesn't need 10s to choose a tactic ,  just a simple rock scissors and paper ,  nothing special about it ,  even small kids can play rock scissor and paper without needing 10s. .just reduced the timing to discouraged zombie ids

!threads!

Friends

Money

69#
Post time 2015-5-24 11:01:01 |Show the author posts only
This faquarl is stupid? U been to s7? How u know we not get to.mianzhu? And it don't seem like we crying.

!threads!

Friends

Money

70#
Post time 2015-5-24 14:11:42 |Show the author posts only
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-5-21 14:36
We care about feedbacks from all players, because the game will hardly run better with active play ...

Instead of "auto on" tech, make "auto off" tech on lvl100 or higher so thats alts cannot use it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 05:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046939 second(s), 19 queries .